Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Become Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Paid Volunteer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Paid Volunteer (368 Views)

Opportunity For PAID Volunteer Trainer As A Web Design Trainer / Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Npower Resignation: Ex-volunteer Gets Call From Abuja, Share Testimony (story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Paid Volunteer by richgist(m): 2:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Become Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) paid Volunteer – The COVID-19 pandemic is having an impact on our education system, the health of our loved ones, the businesses we rely upon, the health of the global economy, and the way we live our daily lives. As we as a whole keep on exploring through these extraordinary and developing difficulties, we need you to realize that Training Forms is here for you.
Our aim is to provide our visitors with the source of information. Don’t go through the stress of going back and forth.

Become Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) paid Volunteer
So as to help UN nation groups in scaling up nation readiness and reaction to COVID-19, WHO has built up these learning modules as an ally to the Operational Planning Guidelines to Support Country Preparedness and Response.

The training is intended:

• For UN country teams (UNCTs)
• For other relevant stakeholders, including partners, donors, and civil society
• To support national readiness and preparedness for COVID-19
• To help countries increase their capacity to respond to COVID-19To increase international coordination for response and preparedness
• To streamline the process of coordinating resources and assessing country preparedness level
• This learning package consists of 3 modules with videos and downloadable presentations.

Get more details and access to the training
https://factclause.com/become-coronavirus-disease-covid-19-paid-volunteer/
Re: Become Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Paid Volunteer by meobizy(f): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
As enticing as this looks I do not believe it. I’ll wait until the government announces such a scheme before I think of exerting any effort.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. I Am Interested In Learning Forex. / Am Not Lazy Ooo / What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.