Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army (690 Views)

Hotlines To Report Any Form Of Abuse By The Nigerian Army Personnel / How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers / Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by ignis: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Please take note of these numbers for any unprofessional conduct by Nigerian Army Personnel.

In the words of Edmund Burke, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Please let us join hand to report every power intoxicated soldier and make Nigeria a good place to live.

Thanks. ����

Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by Shelumiel: 7:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Oga, na wash. Anything that happens in Nigeria will be buried under the carpet. Just like Dele Giwa's episode

2 Likes

Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by bigt2(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2020
No need to report. An eye should be for an eye while a tooth would go for a tooth. If you price, be ready to pay.

Just because you couldn't carry out operation positive identity, you see Kovik one nine birus Curfew as an avenue to not strip us of our fundamental human rights, but to beat us altogether.

I have spoken angry

2 Likes

Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by ignis: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2020
bigt2:
No need to report. An eye should be for an eye while a tooth would go for a tooth. If you price, be ready to pay.

Just because you couldn't carry out operation positive identity, you see Kovik one nine birus Curfew as an avenue to not strip us of our fundamental human rights, but to beat us altogether.

I have spoken angry

I disagree with you.
Our people need to realize that two wrongs does not make a right.
Do you know the number of innocent people affected any time civilians attempt to engage soldiers in physical fight?

2 Likes

Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by Mrshape: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Na story
Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by DoubleEngine007: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2020
Report fire... They should give orders to their men to behave themselves instead.I saw a couple of videos online this morning ,of Army killing people in Delta state. I don't know how true it is,but if its true ,they deserve nothing but death too.. How will they be killing people like that? Why don't they arrest them instead?
Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by Farki: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Thank you very much, mods please move this to the front page.

The unnecessary conflict and abuses from soldiers to civilians needs to stop.

It is better for the military to bring this situation under control before people start taking matters into their own hands.
Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by Makavelli25: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2020
ignis:

I disagree with you.
Do you know the number of innocent people affected any time civilians attempt to engage soldiers in physical fight?
Throw that opinion away
Who told you the soldier will be punished after reporting
Btw How do you want to report. Try going close to any of em. "they dont use name tags again".
Let me tell you,if soldier beat you and you no act,na your own cup of tea be that
As for me o,any soja jega me i cut am anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by ozome15(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Nigeria army personnel that doesn't have name and number tag or most times they cover it with vest jacket.
The unprofessional attitude of all Nigerian arms forces really need to be looked into.

2 Likes

Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by Makavelli25: 7:59am On Apr 03, 2020
ozome15:
Nigeria army personnel that doesn't have name and number tag or most times they cover it with vest jacket.
The unprofessional attitude of all Nigerian arms forces really need to be looked into.
Am telling you my broda

1 Like

Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by ignis: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Makavelli25:
Throw that opinion away
Who told you the soldier will be punished after reporting
Btw How do you want to report. Try going close to any of em. "they dont use name tags again".
Let me tell you,if soldier beat you and you no act,na your own cup of tea be that
As for me o,any soja jega me i cut am anyhow

Who said soldiers don't use name tags again? I can authoritatively tell you that you are very wrong.
Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by Hoodbilonia: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by Hoodbilonia: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by bigt2(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2020
ignis:

I disagree with you.
I understand but even usa did not shut down their economy. More later as I'm a bit busy...
Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by Makavelli25: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2020
ignis:

Who said soldiers don't use name tags again? I can authoritatively tell you that you are very wrong.
You are one wrong here
Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by virginboy1(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2020
ignis:
Please take note of these numbers for any unprofessional conduct by Nigerian Army Personnel.

In the words of Edmund Burke, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Please let us join hand to report every power intoxicated soldier and make Nigeria a good place to live.

Thanks. ����

Person wey group of soilders beat, go fit get strength see number call
Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by ignis: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2020
virginboy1:

Person wey group of soilders beat, go fit get strength see number call

People can call on his behalf.
Re: Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army by ignis: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
bigt2:

I understand but even usa did not shut down their economy. More later as I'm a bit busy...

You are right though...

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of South African President Struggling To Wear Nose Mask / Nigerian Lady Trafficked To Oman Cries After Being Enslaved, Sexually Harassed / #georgefloydchallenge - People Recreate The Cold-blooded Murder Of George Floyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.