Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers (32868 Views)

Sokoto Bandit, Ummaru Nagona, Shot Dead By Military / Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Rescued From Sexual Abuse By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Misbehavior of military personnel + abuse of rights of civilians and other people by military personnel, is a common occurrence in Nigeria. But unknown to many people, the Nigerian Arny has a platform for dealing with such issues...
Department of Civil Military Affairs.
In case of any such thing, contact that body.

Here are how you can contact them:

(1) Information/call center:
Dial 193.

(2) Human Rights desk:
..FULL INFORMATION IN THE PICTURE BELOW.

21 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Shillas: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Posting on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by cooooooks(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lalastica please put this on FP as too many Nigerians are at the mercy of "rogue" officers.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by ihitenansa: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lalasticlala,..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Ebuka478(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Kudos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by GOFRONT(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Who take Nigerian Military serious these days??

Aiders and Abetters of Kidnappers and Bokoharam??

It is like reporting a thief to a bigger thief...

It is like reporting a kidnapper to those that are Aiding and abetting him...

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by straighttalk(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
I remembered when me and my friend knew one mp boss in Ikeja military cantonment , na that time I know say army pass army , funniest , na the worst and poorest one harassing, the high ranking and educative army don't even have time for civilians at all

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by ednut1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Those found guilty should be sent to sambisa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Ekakamba: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Passionate888: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Na so....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Passionate888: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Report at your own risk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Sunofgod(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
I would like to report the python dance!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Raydos: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Don't call them Military, they are animals

They can beat up an old man just because of a little mistake, our military are more worse than bokoharam

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by PheelzAlmighty: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Who will bell the cat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
SARS own nko ?

No be to even report be the issue....the issue is dx..... Will proper sanctioning be given to the defaulter?

Even before you go even go report... Your body Don already tell the story grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
I laugh at civilians on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by NothingDoMe: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
cooooooks:
Lalastica please put this on FP as too many Nigerians are at the mercy of "rogue" officers.
Correct. It's about time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Chaser25: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Will they undo the beatings undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by DropsMic(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Na so.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Every Nigerian should have this information [phone number] at their finger tip incase you become a victim of soldier brutality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by hybridblood07(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
And who told u high ranking don't have time for civilians?? Pray you don't have issue with a Regular officer. Na that day u go know say officers get madness.
b0rn2fuck:
I remembered when me and my friend knew one mp boss in Ikeja military cantonment , na that time I know say army pass army , funniest , na the worst and poorest one harassing, the high ranking and educative army don't even have time for civilians at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Nonconformist20: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
Good news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Good initiative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by uridiwan(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
ihitenansa:
Lalasticlala,..this is an important message
so,you are this weak.you want to report army to army.. I pity you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Dandsome: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by ZaOzaRoom(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
The WhatsApp number not on WhatsApp!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by olash: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
hybridblood07:
And who told u high ranking don't have time for civilians?? Pray you don't have issue with a Regular officer. Na that day u go know say officers get madness.
having issue is different from harrasement , you can have issue with anybody but they jusr don't interfere with matter any how, I live close to barrack and I have army uncle while I even go inside barrack almost everyday to play when I was in Lagos, I enjoyed life there

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Glink2018(m): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Sunofgod:
I would like to report the python dance!

Report the python dance to nnamdi kanu

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady / Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months / Pastor Kingsley Unokhogie Escapes Assassination Attempt Along Benin Asaba Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.