Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / .. (1108 Views)

I Need A Configuration That Allows Two Domain Point To The Same Website. Help!!! / Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! / How To Manually Update A Joomla Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by NeeKlaus: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: .. by resosdigital(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2020
NeeKlaus:
Please, I need to know how to update a website. There are errors in the website in terms of grammar...How do I update it on my own, please?

Anyone that knows how to do this well should DM me ASAP.

On what platform is the site built?
If wordpress or any other CMS you just login to your admin panel and edit the pages affected.

If custom built then you need to access the files and make the changes there.
Re: .. by NeeKlaus: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2020
resosdigital:

On what platform is the site built?
If wordpress or any other CMS you just login to your admin panel and edit the pages affected.

If custom built then you need to access the files and make the changes there.
This is how the site is.
What do you think, please?

Re: .. by SirLakes: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2020
NeeKlaus:
Please, I need to know how to update a website. There are errors in the website in terms of grammar...How do I update it on my own, please?

Anyone that knows how to do this well should DM me ASAP.

Wordpress

Login => Goto Pages => Edit
Re: .. by NeeKlaus: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
SirLakes:

Wordpress

Thank you. I appreciate.
Re: .. by NeeKlaus: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2020
SirLakes:

Wordpress

Hello, Bro. Can I contact you through email? I have a problem doing some work on that WordPress issue. I need your assistance, please.

This is my email kingneeklaus at gmail dot com.
Please, message me. It's really important
Re: .. by CallMeDrino: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Hello, Bro. Can I contact you through email? I have a problem doing some work on that WordPress issue. I need your assistance, please.

I can help you out if you don't mind.
Re: .. by SirLakes: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
NeeKlaus:

My whatsapp is in my signature, Cličk on the contact me

(1) (Reply)

How To Link To Different Section Of Same Web Page / Website Builders Needed / List Of 125 Do-follow Forums To Boost Your Online Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.