Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications (1374 Views)

Tecno Camon 18 Pro Vs Tecno Camon 18 Premier || Full Comparison / TECNO Camon 15 Premier (N95,000) Vs Camon 12 (N53,500) Speed Test (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by teeboutique: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2020
NETWORK

TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
View More
LAUNCH
Also Known AsTecno Camon 15 Premier
Version: CD8J
Announced2020, April 2nd
StatusAvailable. Released 2020, April 2nd

BODY
Dimensions163.3 x 77.7 x 9.1 mm
Weight203 grams
BuildGlass front
- Plastic back
- Plastic frame
SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)

DISPLAY
Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size6.6 inches, 106.9 cm2 (~84.3% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~390 ppi density)
Touch ScreenYes, up to 5 fingers
Display ProtectionScratch Resistant Glass

PLATFORM
Operating SystemAndroid 10
- HiOS v6.0.1
ChipsetMediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
CPUOcta-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPUPowerVR GE8320

MEMORY
RAM (Memory)6 GB
Storage Capacity128 GB
Card SlotYes, up to 256 GB via microSD card (uses dedicated slot)
PhonebookPractically Unlimited
Call RecordPractically Unlimited

MAIN CAMERA
Camera TypeQuadruple Lenses
Camera Sensor(s)64 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Main camera
View More

SELFIE CAMERA
Camera TypeSingle Lens
Camera Sensor(s)32-megapixel Motorized Pop-up
View More

SOUND
LoudspeakerYes
Speaker LocationChin, below display
Audio Jack TypeYes, 3.5mm audio jack
Sound EnhancementsActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic

CONNECTIVITY
USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
BluetoothBluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
Wi-fiWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
NFC
GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
FM RadioYes, FM Radio
BATTERY
Battery CapacityNon-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
View More

OTHER FEATURES
SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
ColorsIce Jadeite and Opal White

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by Mohbola(f): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nice
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by Sunkanmiwise(m): 1:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Good phone with great improvement from TECNO from previous phones

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by KrazyDave16(m): 5:23am On Apr 07, 2020
I'll be waiting for my friends to buy this phone so I can check if the specs ) especially the camera) are for real

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by andelawhite: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Your friend will be waiting for you to buy so he/she will confirm if the spec is real. LOOOOL. the reason phone specs are published is for potential users to have a clear idea of what they are buting.
KrazyDave16:
I'll be waiting for my friends to buy this phone so I can check if the specs ) especially the camera) are for real
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by andelawhite: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Great spec inded. They did a good job with the camon 15, a decent upgrade of camon 12

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by KrazyDave16(m): 12:38am On Apr 08, 2020
andelawhite:
Your friend will be waiting for you to buy so he/she will confirm if the spec is real. LOOOOL. the reason phone specs are published is for potential users to have a clear idea of what they are buting.

I'd rather buy an iPhone 6 (and I hate iPhones with a passion) than buy their products again.

My close friends also know I can never buy Tecno and infinix phones, even for casual use

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by YangaBabe: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
andelawhite:
Great spec inded. They did a good job with the camon 15, a decent upgrade of camon 12

In terms of affordability, Tecno still comes tops
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by sunshineV(f): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
YangaBabe:

In terms of affordability, Tecno still comes tops

U mean this trash for 95k is affordable?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by andelawhite: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
I have many people round me using different Tecno phones but I haven't heard them complain the way you guys are complaining bout the phone on nairaland. It kinda fels like a cordinated attack by competitors. One of thes people I know, has been using her spark 2 for over 2years now, without a SINGLE fault or repair. The other guy also. So where do you guys manufacture your complains from? I decided to confirm your complains by getting the Tecno spark 3 for my younger brother s birthday gift in November last yer, the phone is functioning well and Im considering getting this new camon 15. Mke una calm down na.l
KrazyDave16:

I'd rather buy an iPhone 6 (and I hate iPhones with a passion) than buy their products again.

My close friends also know I can never buy Tecno and infinix phones, even for casual use

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by YangaBabe: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

U mean this trash for 95k is affordable?

Compare the price to other brands with same specs then you will realize Tecno is more pocket friendly
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by sunshineV(f): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
YangaBabe:

Compare the price to other brands with same specs then you will realize Tecno is more pocket friendly

I just compared it with redmi note 8 pro of last year (85k) and apparently the camon 15 is a rip off

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by YangaBabe: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

I just compared it with redmi note 8 pro of last year (85k) and apparently the camon 15 is a rip off

Phone of last year will definitely drop in price value. Secondly what was the value of dollar then compared to the Naira.

With the COVID-19 pandemic the dollar shot up in value which affect the price of the Camon 15.
.in some months time if the price of dollar doesn't go higher the price will drop.

I guess you didn't put that into consideration
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by sunshineV(f): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
YangaBabe:

Phone of last year will definitely drop in price value. Secondly what was the value of dollar then compared to the Naira.

With the COVID-19 pandemic the dollar shot up in value which affect the price of the Camon 15.
.in some months time if the price of dollar doesn't go higher the price will drop.

I guess you didn't put that into consideration

You're talking rubbish in the nonsense

I thought tecno is for poor Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by KrazyDave16(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
andelawhite:
I have many people round me using different Tecno phones but I haven't heard them complain the way you guys are complaining bout the phone on nairaland. It kinda fels like a cordinated attack by competitors. One of thes people I know, has been using her spark 2 for over 2years now, without a SINGLE fault or repair. The other guy also. So where do you guys manufacture your complains from? I decided to confirm your complains by getting the Tecno spark 3 for my younger brother s birthday gift in November last yer, the phone is functioning well and Im considering getting this new camon 15. Mke una calm down na.l

I've used infinix Note 5 and didn't repair it (which I thank God for till now) before I sold it but it didn't suit my needs cos I use apps that uses more processing power and the chip used wasn't enough.

My complaints are they selling recycled hardware for same price and they're not putting any effort except in advertising and using popular celebrities to sell their products (after all of Wizkid tweets that we should rush the camon 15, many here will do it), poor support for custom ROMs, crappy camera (not talking of those with edits), improper app optimization...... The list is long

What's annoying me right now is the specs of the so-called camon 15. I was dumbfounded, confused and angry when I saw the price.

Also for the offering price of the camon 15 you can get a device that has an up-to-date midrange processor or if you patient you get the infinix Note 7 when it launches as this one got a decent processor.

But going back to Tecno or infinix when there's no improvement whatsoever is like leaving the job of an executive manager and going to work as a gateman

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by Ejadike(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
More for less is what I call this device
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by KrazyDave16(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
andelawhite:

Check the processor used and see if it supports 64mp camera. You'll see that it doesn't and even with pixel-binning, it's not possible. Some of the specs on this phone is a lie so I'd advise you not to buy, but consider other phone brands

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by harryodilli19(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2020
KrazyDave16:

I've used infinix Note 5 and didn't repair it (which I thank God for till now) before I sold it but it didn't suit my needs cos I use apps that uses more processing power and the chip used wasn't enough.

My complaints are they selling recycled hardware for same price and they're not putting any effort except in advertising and using popular celebrities to sell their products (after all of Wizkid tweets that we should rush the camon 15, many here will do it), poor support for custom ROMs, crappy camera (not talking of those with edits), improper app optimization...... The list is long

What's annoying me right now is the specs of the so-called camon 15. I was dumbfounded, confused and angry when I saw the price.

Also for the offering price of the camon 15 you can get a device that has an up-to-date midrange processor or if you patient you get the infinix Note 7 when it launches as this one got a decent processor.

But going back to Tecno or infinix when there's no improvement whatsoever is like leaving the job of an executive manager and going to work as a gateman

Infinix Note 7 is the latest smartphone by the brand and you won't believe that an Infinix is coming with such great features. I was really shocked to see them. And yes you're absolutely right, this phone has the Mediatek Helio G70 chipset which has octa-core CPU and superb gaming features. Must check out the other features here: https://www.droidafrica.net/gadget/infinix-note-7/
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by KrazyDave16(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
harryodilli19:

Infinix Note 7 is the latest smartphone by the brand and you won't believe that an Infinix is coming with such great features. I was really shocked to see them. And yes you're absolutely right, this phone has the Mediatek Helio G70 chipset which has octa-core CPU and superb gaming features. Must check out the other features here: https://www.droidafrica.net/gadget/infinix-note-7/

When it launches we'd get hands-on review from those that know what technology is, not those paid or those hyping it so as to get endorsed

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
I am still on Tecno's case... Before you buy this tecno camon 15 series, please check this pinned thread on twitter.com/zesushv
I don't want to hear any cry due to ignorance or negligence. Be informed, be wise, be safe.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Full Specifications by selfdefence: 4:31am On Apr 21, 2020
great specs on this device no doubt

(1) (Reply)

3 Months Used Infinix Zero 5 With Receipt And Carton / Xiaomi Note 9 / Used Iphone X For Sale In Lagos At Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.