Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

You Too Can Be A Virtual Assistant! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Too Can Be A Virtual Assistant! (630 Views)

Start a Virtual Topup Business with #1,000 & Earn 5% Per Transaction / Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today / How To Become A Virtual Assistant Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Be A Virtual Assistant! by dammy144: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Starting a virtual assistant business doesn't have to be expensive!

Here 5 of my favourite tools that have helped me grow @virtualassistantsforyou and can help you too...⁣⁣
⁣⁣
1. GOOGLE DRIVE
Google drive is amazing and I can't imagine my work life without this app. It allows me create documents, spreadsheets, store media and helps to keep all information organized. It is what I use to store client notes, quotes….the list goes on!⁣ Best part you can log in on any device and continue working without missing a beat!⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
2. TRELLO
I use Trello every day to keep tabs on my to-do’s, client work and even my teammates…⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣3. INSHOT
Want to create and edit videos, this app is a must have.It is easy to use and fun and you can do eerything from trimming videos to cutting and deleting, merging, you name it!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
4. CANVA
As a Virtual Assistant, you will need to create a lot of graphics for your clients, especially for social media and Canva is one of the most versatile tools . It’s an all-in-one graphic design tool that lets you create graphics based on thousands of templates in many formats.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
5. WAVE APP
⁣⁣
Think of this app as your very own accountant allowing you to track income and expenses. It also allows you create and send professional invoices to clients all for free.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Interested in starting out as a VA, then you might want to bookmark this post for future reference also you will need to learn other important things about the business in order to set up correctly and that's why I'm here.
For all your questions and further enquiries you can send an email to
paulette@virtualassistantsforyou.com
Or a DM On Instagram @thepauletteojobo

(1) (Reply)

Mexico's Prostitutes Now Homeless As Coronavirus Reduce Client N Shuts Hotels / Use Ur Data And Time To Make N1500 / Urgent Need Of Tugboat 3500mt Or Barge (3000hp) To Toll A Rig,5kmt,10kmt 2buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.