Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) (1989 Views)

Still taking / Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Dominionforlife: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Vicyace:
Hello everyone,

I'm conducting a research on e-commerce pay on delivery service in Nigeria.
Kindly take a moment to fill out the survey below.

https://s.surveyplanet.com/6lOL6a488

This is part of an academic research to understand the impact of Pay on Delivery service on e-commerce businesses in Nigeria.

Thank you

NB
You will not be required to input your personal information.

Update
All participants have been credited. Although the survey is still open, rewards for participation has been discontinued. Thanks for you cooperation[color=#990000][/color].

Not all participants have been credited, I completed the survey but you haven't credited me .
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Ekeseges(f): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Well done
Vicyace:

Thank you.

I'm a student.
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Vicyace: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dominionforlife:

Not all participants have been credited, I completed the survey but you haven't credited me .

I will double check
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Dominionforlife: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vicyace:

I will double chueck

It's well...
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by uncleteeh(m): 1:45am On Apr 05, 2020
so many survey platforms to earn from like geopoll switchedon Africa Voices Africa The panel station You can chat me up for clues: 08108408732

1 Like

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Basilekeh: 3:37am On Apr 05, 2020
I also did the day you posted immediately...its about Online purchase and pay in delivery stuff....but seeing you're a student its nice...you can use the airtime..more increase
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by AeroplaneApple: 6:41am On Apr 05, 2020
Vicyace:

Thank you sir.

You can share the link with your friends to participate. Only criteria is to be honest with the answers. No right or wrong answer.
Hello bro. Good morning and happy palm Vicyace

But you didn't respond to me all these days.
I have completed the

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Samakus(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2020
uncleteeh:
so many survey platforms to earn from like
geopoll
switchedon Africa
Voices Africa
The panel station
You can chat me up for clues:

I sent you a WhatsApp message
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by AeroplaneApple: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2020
Vicyace:

Thank you sir.

You can share the link with your friends to participate. Only criteria is to be honest with the answers. No right or wrong answer.
hey bro I have completed the survey
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Dominionforlife: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Vicyace:

I will double check

Still double checking for over two days?
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Vicyace: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Dominionforlife:

Still double checking for over two days?

I believe you should have received your participation token.
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Vicyace: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Basilekeh:
I also did the day you posted immediately...its about Online purchase and pay in delivery stuff....but seeing you're a student its nice...you can use the airtime..more increase

Thank you.
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by vresbaby: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
@uncleteeh please I have difficulty redeeming my points in panel station especially when I get to the OTP what am I supposed to do please?, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

70k Job Available / Equitorial Trust Bank And Shell Recruiting / Nigeria Breweries Test In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.