Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,430 members, 7,822,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others (21288 Views)

Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization / Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB / Peter Mbah, Police, Others Flee During Certificate Of Return Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by APOPTOSIS: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Eriggs:
AND the idiot dey chill out for obodo oyibo, same with stupid reno. Thieves dem
Why do we INSULT people like this..?
At Any slightest provocation, one is called an IDIOT... why..? cry cry cry cry cry

This has become a National Problem...
The Aggression amongst us is too much.
The Hatred too much.
This is beyond the presidency.
It dwells in almost every Nigerian...
I have always told people, that you can't give what you do not have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by nedekid: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Inkling:
I want to know the little this man has contributed so far on this Coro case
Typical Nigerian, reacting to the messanger and not the message.
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Urchman200: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Inkling:
how about Buhari what has he contributed?
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by rusher14: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
donbachi:
See Frank oo..d guy don dey fat.

Atiku money.

By the way, is he still in Dubai?
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Eriggs: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Meeyankee:
Come
And see the guy is insulting the people that are working for you father .
na so dem dey insult your drunkard father and rapist grandpa for una area?olofo somebori. Manna d mama, we dey 4 u 4 here, no shakings
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
ursullalinda:
People should respect themselves too and stay @ home......Police won't come and harass you in your home.

You are not speaking for a certain population, but the few...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by hybridblood07(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
You're wrong sir. I joined the Military because I had to continue from where my Father stopped. I have never harassed any civilian up till date
LibertyRep:
Two reasons why people join the army or any other uniformed job

1. To have a licence for harassment
2. To have an antidote for harassment.
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by hisexcellency34: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have forgotten he is your paymaster...sorry

Flashh:
Ask yourself. Does your comment make any sense or anyway better than his speech.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by nedekid: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Meeyankee:
Come

He is no where to be found. His daddy has not paid his 30k rather promising him 30mb browsing allawi

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Basher8583: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
fogho198:
...he is not the government. Let the lifeless one do what he was voted for to do.

See this frustrated poor man call someone lifeless.
You wey life sef no wan associate with your broke ass.

No go find work...be calling people lifeless up and down.
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Splashme: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
So sad
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Iamesquareworld: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
*JOIN LEO TV TODAY* & ENJOY GREAT BENEFITS OF ENTERTAINMENT BELOW:-

*CELEBRITY UPDATE*��
*MUSIC UPDATES*���
*HOES STORIES* ��
*HOOKUPS* ��
*COMEDIES*�
*ADVERT PROMOTIONS*�
*AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS*�
*CASH GIVEAWAYS*�
*DATABUNDLE GIVEAWAYS*��
*TWERK COMPETITION GIRLS ONLY!*���
*FREAKY CONTENTS*��
*ANIME*���
*JOKES & GAMES*���
*SUGAR MUMMIES*�
*SUGAR DADDIES*�
*POOL PARTIES*��
*LOCAL NEWS FLASH*�
*INTERNATIONAL NEWS FLASH*�����

Click link below:-
https:///2349069603728?text=Hello!%20I%20want%20to%20join%20your%20TV
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Correcto: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Do you know people need medicine, foods and other essentials. See our leaders don't think. I have a plan that will manage this mess but I not in the best position to advocate it.
ursullalinda:
People should respect themselves too and stay @ home......Police won't come and harass you in your home.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Bobbyfreshhh: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
iamJ:
This man dey hungry me slap

He has a stupid face

U don recover from your audio coronavirus
Chronic attention seeker tueh
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by govomotors: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Before Warri turn to war zone, the government should act in time.

As a result of the killing of a civilian in Warri the youth retaliated by killing the soldier.

Now soldier are beating war song.
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Iamesquareworld: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
“Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.
(09069603728)
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Rapmoney(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
the police gotta shoot at some niggas
show them they dont give no fuxk

It's still people like you that will come online to drop account details for peanuts.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Flashh: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Whatever the case may between you and him, you should know he isn't wrong, based on what he said; but common sense won't let you fathom.
hisexcellency34:
I have forgotten he is your paymaster...sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by fredoooooo: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nk beo ky poliyical activist na na economic jingoism ... omo ale see mouth like fowl yansh grin
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Ezmans: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
fogho198:
...he is not the government. Let the lifeless one do what he was voted for to do.
this government has militrized everything in Nigeria
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by splashbaby(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
iamJ:
This man dey hungry me slap

He has a stupid face
No b d man wey Tonto Dikeh use Jaruma scatter im head that year. He pull him wrist watch and dash her house for Dubai at the peak of it.
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by michoim(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Sholayemi2016: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abeg who the guy self?
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by lirusehn(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Inkling:

grin
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Emmanuel010414(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
ursullalinda:
Yes o, you are right .
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Nairalandmonika: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
ursullalinda:
Read u cannot read, u go just dey comment rubbish.
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Akaujaa(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Timi Frank is such a senseless man, who thinks Nigerians care about the nonsense he vomits especially in trying time. A butterfly that thinks itself a bird, is the person of Timi Frank who has never contributed any meaningful thing in the interest of Nigerians, other siezing every opportunity to display his ignorance and play his selfish politics.
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by lirusehn(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Meeyankee:
Manna
.bbqgrills Come

Wicked. grin
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Nairalandmonika: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
LibertyRep:
Two reasons why people join the army or any other uniformed job

1. To have a licence for harassment
2. To have an antidote for harassment.
True to that.
Not for passion or love of country.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by tiredoflife(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Inkling:
Is he ur government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Detain Yahaya Bello’s ADC, Security Details / I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo / Appeal Court Sitting In Abuja Over Eyitayo Jegede And Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.