Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,629 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others (21411 Views)

Peter Mbah, Police, Others Flee During Certificate Of Return Presentation / 2023: Timi Frank Warns Buhari, INEC Against Poll Shift / EndSARS Protests: Timi Frank Warns Against Plot To Deploy Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by HRMK: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
timi frank what?u mean the man sent packing from apc?is he now speaking as a rep of a group or political party?he wants cheap publicity!too bad!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by olax02(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
ursullalinda:
People should respect themselves too and stay @ home......Police won't come and harass you in your home.
lockdown or stay home will not work in nigeria, because nigerians are used to husstle since 1960. Why do you expect them to obey such orders, when after all nothing will come from it. Nigerian only obey orders that will cushion their suffering not the one that will add to their suffering. Stay at home without any relief materials or palliative is not a joke oooo...we no be whitee..
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by bhimbho(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
a get away from coronavirus: download lacasa de papel https://blog.axiapro.com.ng/read-blog.php?news=O0yMBWNkoWrbqKXvl4j3
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by ZooOga: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
“Why can’t the Federal Government make citizens comfortable for once?”

Why can't mr. jobless political activist do his part to help and organize comfort for the needy?

king tonto is doing her part. wink grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5761001/coronavirus-tonto-dikeh-shares-free

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Emmacula8(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
iamJ:
This man dey hungry me slap

He has a stupid face

If you don't have anything to say then leave
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Emmacula8(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
ursullalinda:
People should respect themselves too and stay @ home......Police won't come and harass you in your home.

Common stop that, is because you have money to stuck food in your home
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Tunagee(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
iamJ:

He has a stupid face

grin who is this funny person?

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Dollabiz: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Will they listen
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Ryocaj(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
blinking001:
The military killing people they've sworn to protect is something I find really difficult to understand. It's time we Nigerians start asking questions about ourselves. As it stands now our military men are the number one abusers of hard drugs and weed and you expect this people to be sane in carrying out judgement? Nah it doesnt work like that. How can our military men go on a shooting spree just because one of their personel was humiliated and killed? What happened to arresting this miscreants and teaching them a lesson without killing them? Does the Nigerian Military run mental evaluation test on personnels? Because I think our military men are transferring the wrong aggression to the Nigerian populace they've sworn to protect. My people please stay save. I pray we dont get to loose ourselves and our loved ones in this trying times. Amen.
I am not supporting d military but that is to be expected.. it is d same all over d world.. u can't kill a soldier n d safe.. the way they are trained.. it's like a cult.. they are sworn.. they all got their backs.. that's y if they get massacred somewhere.. they go back there 2 revenge.. What they could av done was dissarm them n wait For d authorities.. we know Nigeria is a sh*thole country n justice might not b served but it's better than bloodshed.. these soldiers r trained 2 kill.. U can't compare them to police.. Even Civil Defence is a lot closer to d military than police coz of d kind of operations they perform.. Nigerian citizen n the military n paramilitary needs orientation..
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by omenka1: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
I think this season of corona is the best time for #revolutionNow. If this collabo can play out, I swear 9ja will be OK las las...... For those of us that will survive the collabo
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Africlegend: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Have you seen this?

Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
fogho198:
...he is not the government. Let the lifeless one do what he was voted for to do.

This response is 100% on point
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by topstone4: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
ursullalinda:

Should police even harras anyone for coming out? Shouldn't there be a civilised way of doing things? Or are you so used to maltreatment that you now see it as a norm?
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by babajero(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
TallPck1:
People stubbornness are killing them. They said stay at home, atleast you manage what you have for now but no you decided to come out? For why exactly? To loot stores that were closed??

I'm not in anyway supporting the military but we need to be civil.

0 case in delta 1 death already.
Does this your write up concern a man or a woman who needs to go out on daily basis to get what to eat? I know a man can bear a little but what happens when your baby tell you daddy am hungry, will you tell him /her that govt said you should sit at home? or do you think that Nigeria is a well defined country where majority have savings?
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by luluman: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
donbachi:
See Frank oo..d guy don dey fat.
Start criticizing, you too will grow fat.
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Swealy: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
If you leave Nigerians they will overdo so let the enforcement stay
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Generalyemi(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Glink2018:
This man is out of job since lyon David has been disqualify in bayelsa..state so , he is making all efforts to trend again.
Hypocrite !

STFU
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by OyinO: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Inkling:
I want to know the little this man has contributed so far on this Coro case

You wanted to know? How much have you contributed?
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
iamJ:

He has a stupid face
Go slap your papa nah...

Madness
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by L1lma(f): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
No mind dem once dey give dem small opportunity dey carry it on their head
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by OyinO: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmn....
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by FLYFIRE(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Why do we INSULT people like this..?
At Any slightest provocation, one is called an IDIOT... why..? cry cry cry cry cry

This has become a National Problem...
The Aggression amongst us is too much.
The Hatred too much.
This is beyond the presidency.
It dwells in almost every Nigerian...
I have always told people, that you can't give what you do not have.
Look back & see that it all began with APC in 2014 when APC was formed
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by henrydan(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who told this ignoramus that Rwanda is poor? Have you been living under a rock sir?
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Miracle1991: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Inkling:
I want to know the little this man has contributed so far on this Coro case
nothing, only his big red mouth
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Infinity55(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
I don't blame you because you are a salary earner that's why you are sounding this way so stay at home with nothing look na watin I work for the day I go eat so don't sound that you have to think about the poor masses
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Deyemz(f): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Toor
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2020
your wish shocked
Rapmoney:

It's still people like you that will come online to drop account details for peanuts.
Re: Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others by Poske95(m): 5:14am On Apr 04, 2020
For the love, could we leave out sentiments and attend to the occasion.
Our people in various areas continue their daily struggles against the killings which could turn into mass genocides, and the institutions trusted to curb such continue to get out of hands.
It's not c-19 that's the problem.....we

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem / Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo / 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.