Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty (2060 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier (N95,000) Vs Camon 12 (N53,500) Speed Test (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Hot S4 Gaming Review PUBG | Asphalt 9 | PES2019 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by MedoUnboxing(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by MedoUnboxing(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by sunshineV(f): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2020
V
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by MedoUnboxing(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by Failure44: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Corroro:
Lol. First thing na to go play game? Is that what a phone is all for?

Well, the Camon 15 can stand the test of time
Oga please tell me apart from game and photography what other use does a powerful phone have again? undecided
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by sunshineV(f): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Corroro:
Lol. First thing na to go play game? Is that what a phone is all for?

Well, the Camon 15 can stand the test of time

The phone go fail for that aspect of course. 65k gone to waste
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by MedoUnboxing(m): 6:23am On Apr 05, 2020
sunshineV:

The phone go fail for that aspect of course. 65k gone to waste

It's actually 95k, this is Camon 15 Premier.
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by sunshineV(f): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2020
MedoUnboxing:

Wawu

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by MedoUnboxing(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
sunshineV:

Wawu

Expensive
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by sunshineV(f): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
MedoUnboxing:

Expensive

Shit grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by Mohbola(f): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wehdone
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by Ejadike(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
If the phone can play pbug without lagging then it's a good device.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by Ejadike(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Failure44:

Oga please tell me apart from game and photography what other use does a powerful phone have again? undecided
it should do your Normal day to day activities. I use a Camon 12 though but that phone don hear am for my hand, funny thing is its carrying all my major tests without wahala

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by sunshineV(f): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ejadike:
it should do your Normal day to day activities. I use a Camon 12 though but that phone don hear am for my hand, funny thing is its carrying all my major tests without wahala

So u want people to spend 95k on a phone that can only do normal activities? Can't game in HD and it's worth 95k? Redmi note 8 pro is around 80k and can do more than "normal activities"

That's 15k less(extra cash for sub, cool case, earphones etc)

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by skywalker240(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Can it play fortnite? can it play pugb hd? can it play COD HD?
No matter what, that phone is sh¡t.
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by MedoUnboxing(m): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2020
skywalker240:
Can it play fortnite?
can it play pugb hd?
can it play COD HD?

No matter what, that phone is sh¡t.

Fornite ke, you want to kill it grin
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by skywalker240(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2020
MedoUnboxing:

Fornite ke, you want to kill it grin
henry007 would have found a way to make it look like it does.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by Failure44: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Corroro:

OMG!!! Really? Unless you're talking about a jambite who's waiting for admission.

But most workers and business people have many other things to do with a phone.

I guess you don't know you can scan documents with your phone.

The Camon 15 is not over priced with that amount and specs
Huh?
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by Failure44: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Corroro:

Whats the "Huh" about it?

Apart form games and photography, there so many other things you can do with a smartphone.

Haven't you seen people doing graphic design with their phones.?

You didn't even talk about mobile banking or car tracking. Oga so many things. Any which way, the tecno Camon won't let you down.
You must mistake me for a fool, what would I use Helio P35 for?
That's a terrible processor with a low grade rating .
Graphics design?
Any basic touch screen smart phone can do that, mobile banking?
Is this some kind of joke?
Just download the banking app and you're good to go.

You don't know phones and you day challenge me?

HelioP35 for almso 100k when redmi note 8 is using Snapdragon 665 or redmi note 8 pro is using Helio G90T ( the current highest meditek chipset) and these phones aren't even up to 90k and you want me to buy Tecno?

You're mad

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by sunshineV(f): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Corroro:

Not everyone buys a phone for games. There are other thinhfgs to do with the phone asides game.

Guess what? The Tecno Camon still won't fail

The phone is 95k. Why will I buy a 95k phone for just whatsapp, facebook etc when 35k phone can do same?

And it did fail cus if didn't play pubg in HD like the redmi note 8 pro(80k)

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by MonsieurCoq: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2020
MedoUnboxing:

Waste of 95k, low end mtk processor.
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by MonsieurCoq: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2020
Corroro:

OMG!!! Really? Unless you're talking about a jambite who's waiting for admission.

But most workers and business people have many other things to do with a phone.

I guess you don't know you can scan documents with your phone.

The Camon 15 is not over priced with that amount and specs
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty by sunshineV(f): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Corroro:

I'm not saying it's only whatsapp you can do with the camon.

But then you are not buying a phone with that amount for only games. What happened to ps4?
Will ps4 fit in my pocket? NO! Will redmi note 8 pro play games better than camon 15 premier? YES!

What can the camon 15 premier do that redmi note 8 pro can't do?

I await your response?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pova / MIUI 12 Feature Introduces Paper Mode In Reading Mode 3.0 / Cool Wallpapers To Make Your Phone Look Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.