Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tecno Pova - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pova (2061 Views)

Tecno Pova 2 Announced With Helio G85, 6GB RAM And 7,000 Mah Battery / Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pova by Godsonjolly: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Introducing the new TECNO POVA powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor. Experience mobile gaming with the power efficiency of the G80 and MediaTek HyperEngine gaming technology. Game Assistant V2.0 provides a quick access toolbar to monitor CPU/GPU and running apps status and an anti-disturb setting. With a gigantic 6,000mAh battery, expect up to 20 hours of continuous game play, 8 days of music and 64 hours of calls from a single charge. In addition, you’ll find powerful AI cameras, a stunning design, HiOS 7.0 OS and 6+128GB big memory. It will be available in Africa, South East Asia, Middle East and India soon. https:///3iZqEGL
# MediaTek #MediaTekHelioG80
# MediaTekHyperEngine
# gamingsmartphone

Hope it gets to Nigeria,tecno has done well with this new device grin
Which would u prefer
Pova or redmi 9,note 8

Re: Tecno Pova by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Not sure this is for Nigerian market.
Re: Tecno Pova by investigator007: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Which one is tecno pova? Do you mean the TECNO Pouvoir 4 with the 6000 mAh battery? Cos any devices called pova is fake o
Re: Tecno Pova by Breastfeed: 1:20am On Oct 01, 2020
investigator007:
Which one is tecno pova? Do you mean the TECNO Pouvoir 4 with the 6000 mAh battery? Cos any devices called pova is fake o
yeah I thought so too, cos I only know the Pouvoir series
Re: Tecno Pova by Netustar(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
investigator007:
It's not fake. stop exposing your ignorance.
Tecno have rebranded and upgraded their pouvoir series to Pova.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pova by MartinsD12(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Netustar:

Very true we might not be having pouvoir 5 series definitely is discontinued and rebranded to pova series it's hard to believe but that's the truth they also did it with the l8 to L8plus series stopped at l9 that l9 was tecno battery phone with fastest 18watts charger 5000mah that takes a little 1hour 30mins to full, I personally welcome the new pova series, sad pouvoir series is gone.
Re: Tecno Pova by sureinfo: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wow, Pova? 6000 mAh? Is this the next generation phone for power after the L and Pouvoir series?
Re: Tecno Pova by Marvis1010(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2020
This is not pouvoir 5
it a new series by tecno stop confusing urselfs.
Pouvoir 5 might come and might end at 4.
Re: Tecno Pova by Bestchild: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2020
This is gonna make sense
Re: Tecno Pova by Rareoil(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Introducing the new TECNO POVA powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor. Experience mobile gaming with the power efficiency of the G80 and MediaTek HyperEngine gaming technology. Game Assistant V2.0 provides a quick access toolbar to monitor CPU/GPU and running apps status and an anti-disturb setting. With a gigantic 6,000mAh battery, expect up to 20 hours of continuous game play, 8 days of music and 64 hours of calls from a single charge. In addition, you’ll find powerful AI cameras, a stunning design, HiOS 7.0 OS and 6+128GB big memory. It will be available in Africa, South East Asia, Middle East and India soon. https:///3iZqEGL
# MediaTek #MediaTekHelioG80
# MediaTekHyperEngine
# gamingsmartphone

Hope it gets to Nigeria,tecno has done well with this new device grin
Which would u prefer
Pova or redmi 9,note 8

6000mAh do you know how heavy that phone will be.

If tecno used stocked Android instead of that smelling hiOS7 they can bring down the battery to 4000-4300mAh since stock android is very power efficient, and reduce the ram from 6gb to 4gb since the stocked android has an optimized ram management algorithm.

That way they can reduce cost, and increase profit.

The hiOS has no use except to show ads.

Nokia and umudigi use stock Android and their phones are not only fast but also power efficient.

Stock android is also free.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova by investigator007: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Netustar:

ok o, now I know better, Tecno no dey joke o
Re: Tecno Pova by MartinsD12(m): 4:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Rareoil:

6000mAh do you know how heavy that phone will be.

If tecno used stocked Android instead of that smelling hiOS7 they can bring down the battery to 4000-4300mAh since stock android is very power efficient, and reduce the ram from 6gb to 4gb since the stocked android has an optimized ram management algorithm.

That way they can reduce cost, and increase profit.

The hiOS has no use except to show ads.

Nokia and umudigi use stock Android and their phones are not only fast but also power efficient.

Stock android is also free.
Brother are you saying stock android will be
battery efficient even with p22, I have this Nokia 2.4 in mind but I have not used stock android at all kind of scared especially the 4500mah battery they say will last two days
Re: Tecno Pova by Asianjollof007: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2020
MartinsD12:

Brother are you saying stock android will be
battery efficient even with p22, I have this Nokia 2.4 in mind but I have not used stock android at all kind of scared especially the 4500mah battery they say will last two days

I dey also eye the phone bro but the front camera is just 5mp. Can you imagine?
Re: Tecno Pova by Kamaye(m): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2020
Asianjollof007:

The Nokia 2.4 is just a budget phone and I think the camera output should be your priority not the pixel count. I have seen many times where a 5mp camera performed better than some 13mp cameras. My advice search for its reviews on YouTube first.
Re: Tecno Pova by MartinsD12(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Camera no be my problem bro but the charging which is slow up to 3 hours because of 5watts charging

(1) (Reply)

MIUI 12 Feature Introduces Paper Mode In Reading Mode 3.0 / Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! / How Do I Install .zip Files?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.