Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede (493 Views)

Help!!! River Niger Bridge Is About To Collapse- Prophet Oluwamodede / The Only Prayer Of The Sinner That God Hears / You Need To Read This – See How Fasting And Prayer Can Change Your Love Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede by Olukologia24592(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Nigerian Concord Newspaper

[b][/b]Prophet Samson Oluwamodede, General Overseer of the Prayer Center Church of God Worldwide, has said that the Coronavirus epidemic is a result of God’s anger on the entire world, adding that it is only prayer that can do a cleansing.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with Nigerian Concord at his church along Adofure Road, Akure yesterday, the prophet said that the world had committed a lot of sins to God Almighty hence he visited with his anger.

Oluwamodede pressed further that it is only if Nigerian people can observe a seven day fasting and prayer that God can stop his anger and provide a solution to the Coronavirus epidemic.

He also blamed the Nigerian government for failing to close Nigerian airspace in good time, saying that was what allowed those that brought the virus from abroad to be able to enter the country.

However, he advised Nigerians to comply with the directives of government at all levels so that further spread of the disease could be prevented.

***** Read full interview below:

Good morning sir, can we meet you?

My name is prophet Samson Oluwamodede. I am the General Overseer of the Prayer Centre Church of God.

[b][/b]We watched a video of yours last week where you spoke about COVID-19, Can you tell us what God revealed to you about the disease?

Let me tell you about that, I’m a revivalist and a preacher and any time we pray, God will reveal secrets to me, and I am a prophet that cannot see something without showing my followers. I’m not just an Akure prophet but prophet of God. I’m one among thousands of prophets called by God, even though there are fake prophets but among those called by God, I could be young but I’m one of them. What I want to tell you is that, sometimes last year December 29-30 precisely, I held a crusade at Democracy Pack in Akure. That was not meant to raise money but I was asked by God to pray for this country so as not to experience war and tribulations in year 2020. And that was the primary objective of the crusade. But God told me while the crusade was on that we should pray against epidemic and diseases. And later in this year, in the month of February, God also told me that we should pray against diseases even though he did not tell me the name of the disease. So God told me to tell his people to meet him in prayers in the first day in the month of March that a disease was coming through the air and when it came, it would be hard to handle. So I asked God what we Should do, and he said I should tell everyone to come with water on that day and also told me some Psalms in the Bible to read in the water, and I have been repeatedly announcing this in my church. I also asked my media team to share to the message with the public via internet so that it would go viral. And on the 1st of March, we did prayer as it should be done, and we even had to wait for those that were not available in the morning till evening so that they could all partake. What I’m saying precisely is that in a situation like this, there are some countries that God loves differently. Like America, Israel among others, and when they cannot provide medical solutions to this kind of disease, then there is a problem and it’s worrisome, it means it’s only God that can handle it. I called on my pastors to pray to God and ask him what we can do now that there is no medical solutions, and God told me the only solution is prayer, and that if all the citizens of this nation can seek for his face for 7 days with fasting in this month, he will reveal to them the solution to the disease. I know some people will not believe, even in the town of Jesus Christ it’s only few people that believed him, and that’s why his work were so few in the town, but with the grace given to us by God, who ever prays for the good of Jerusalem shall see the goodness of Jerusalem. In a nutshell, the only solution to this issue is only to pray to God. So many people have back out from Jesus Christ and technology has taken over, and that alone originated all this epidemic the world is facing now. For instance, China is so good technologically and it is only human being that is left for them to produce.

[b][/b]Are you saying that it is because the sins of this world made God to visit us with the epidemic?

Yes, it’s the anger of God. It is the anger of God. When you get to some countries, they still worship idols and believe what they are doing are good. They forsake God with the belief that all they do is by their own knowledge. Some scientists up till date fail to believe that there is God, and God is so calm that he will keep watching you, before he gets angry it tarries. Before he destroyed the world was not a story of thousands of years, and his anger is always unbearable. The only solution now is to seek for the merciful eyes of God, and I’m sure that after the prayers, he will lead us to the solution to the virus. The painful aspect is that people do not always believe when God speaks through the mouth of his servants. If I am to own a TV station or I’m connected to the presidency or I visit the channels TV to tell the people what God has told me, I know so many people will hiss but after the 7 days of prayer, there comes a solution to the virus, they will be rushing to see me. You could recall that this disease started slowly, the only mistake made by this country is that they handled it with levity. If all airports and seaports had been earlier shut down, then no one would have been able to bring it into this country though all is still the anger of God, and that’s why it has happened that way. In mat 24 vs 6, His disciples visited him and asked what are those things that would happen when your second coming is at hand, and he said nation shall rise against nation and there shall be tribulations with different kind of diseases that will befall the earth. The solution to this epidemic is to pray to God to take his anger away from the world, and I believe that after the ongoing 7 days prayers, God will answer.

[b][/b]Sir , do you still stand by your words in a video that went viral few days ago that you can use prayer to cure those that had been inflected with the virus if you are invited by the federal government or health officials in the country?

If they can confirm that this person is infected, I’m actually not going to visit the person but with the level of my trust in God, even if they are up to 10000, we’ll pray to God and beg him on their behalf, and they will be healed. But it’s not journalists that will come to me for that, it’s the government. What I’m saying is that for now, there is nobody or any doctor on earth that can cure this virus. Any doctor that will find the solution must be contacted by God himself. All the efforts of Chinese and Israel are just try by error, but very soon we’ll find a remedy. If the white man medicines cannot handle it, prayer and water will cure it.

[b][/b]What is your advice to Nigerians on this?

They should comply fully with government’s directive so as yo prevent further spread of the virus. We must obey the government on this, and that is why I asked our people in this church to leave the premises and return back to their homes.

Re: COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede by vickyhow(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2020
Lol

Re: COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede by alexsoftwork(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2020
These people will never change. Every time God God God. Wentin concern God with corona? Na human problem And na human go still solve am. Allow God to rest.
Nigeria religious dingbats.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede by TrajansKong: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2020
Olukologia24592:

[/b]Sir , do you still stand by your words in a video that went viral few days ago that you can use prayer to cure those that had been inflected with the virus if you are invited by the federal government or health officials in the country?

If they can confirm that this person is infected, I’m actually not going to visit the person but with the level of my trust in God, even if they are up to 10000, we’ll pray to God and beg him on their behalf, and they will be healed. But it’s not journalists that will come to me for that, it’s the government. What I’m saying is that for now, there is nobody or any doctor on earth that can cure this virus. Any doctor that will find the solution must be contacted by God himself. All the efforts of Chinese and Israel are just try by error, but very soon we’ll find a remedy.[b] If the white man medicines cannot handle it, prayer and water will cure it.

Prayer and water will cure coronavirus!!!

These cowardly, craven pimping pastors are a cancer to Africa. They will keep us in eternal stupidity...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede by kingxsamz(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2020
All the praying and fasting neva do am? undecided
God is behaving like a small child whose candy was taken away from him.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede by OkCornel(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Is malaria and HIV also a result of God’s anger?

These people are doing a good job at mocking religion.
Re: COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede by Olukologia24592(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
TrajansKong:

Prayer and water will cure coronavirus!!!

These cowardly, craven pimping pastors are a cancer to Africa. They will keep us in eternal stupidity...
Don keep your self in stupidity
Re: COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede by TrajansKong: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Olukologia24592:
Don keep your self in stupidity

Oga, I welcome your instruction.

Please explain how prayer and water will save humanity from coronavirus.
Re: COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede by Olukologia24592(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
TrajansKong:

Oga, I welcome your instruction.

Please explain how prayer and water will save humanity from coronavirus.
Explain why doctors have been unable to heal cancer
Re: COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede by TrajansKong: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Olukologia24592:

Explain why doctors have been unable to heal cancer

Why What does that have to do with my question?

No one expects doctors to cure cancer perfectly at this time. The cure for cancer is a work in progress. Doctors are people like you and me - they don't claim to be 'anointed'.

You believers are the only ones looking for magic and miracles from prayer and water.

I repeat the question: how will prayer and water save humanity from the coronavirus?
Re: COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede by Taba21: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Olukologia24592:

[b][/b]Prophet Samson Oluwamodede, General Overseer of the Prayer Center Church of God Worldwide, has said that the Coronavirus epidemic is a result of God’s anger on the entire world, adding that it is only prayer that can do a cleansing.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with Nigerian Concord at his church along Adofure Road, Akure yesterday, the prophet said that the world had committed a lot of sins to God Almighty hence he visited with his anger.

Oluwamodede pressed further that it is only if Nigerian people can observe a seven day fasting and prayer that God can stop his anger and provide a solution to the Coronavirus epidemic.

He also blamed the Nigerian government for failing to close Nigerian airspace in good time, saying that was what allowed those that brought the virus from abroad to be able to enter the country.

However, he advised Nigerians to comply with the directives of government at all levels so that further spread of the disease could be prevented.

***** Read full interview below:

Good morning sir, can we meet you?

My name is prophet Samson Oluwamodede. I am the General Overseer of the Prayer Centre Church of God.

[b][/b]We watched a video of yours last week where you spoke about COVID-19, Can you tell us what God revealed to you about the disease?

Let me tell you about that, I’m a revivalist and a preacher and any time we pray, God will reveal secrets to me, and I am a prophet that cannot see something without showing my followers. I’m not just an Akure prophet but prophet of God. I’m one among thousands of prophets called by God, even though there are fake prophets but among those called by God, I could be young but I’m one of them. What I want to tell you is that, sometimes last year December 29-30 precisely, I held a crusade at Democracy Pack in Akure. That was not meant to raise money but I was asked by God to pray for this country so as not to experience war and tribulations in year 2020. And that was the primary objective of the crusade. But God told me while the crusade was on that we should pray against epidemic and diseases. And later in this year, in the month of February, God also told me that we should pray against diseases even though he did not tell me the name of the disease. So God told me to tell his people to meet him in prayers in the first day in the month of March that a disease was coming through the air and when it came, it would be hard to handle. So I asked God what we Should do, and he said I should tell everyone to come with water on that day and also told me some Psalms in the Bible to read in the water, and I have been repeatedly announcing this in my church. I also asked my media team to share to the message with the public via internet so that it would go viral. And on the 1st of March, we did prayer as it should be done, and we even had to wait for those that were not available in the morning till evening so that they could all partake. What I’m saying precisely is that in a situation like this, there are some countries that God loves differently. Like America, Israel among others, and when they cannot provide medical solutions to this kind of disease, then there is a problem and it’s worrisome, it means it’s only God that can handle it. I called on my pastors to pray to God and ask him what we can do now that there is no medical solutions, and God told me the only solution is prayer, and that if all the citizens of this nation can seek for his face for 7 days with fasting in this month, he will reveal to them the solution to the disease. I know some people will not believe, even in the town of Jesus Christ it’s only few people that believed him, and that’s why his work were so few in the town, but with the grace given to us by God, who ever prays for the good of Jerusalem shall see the goodness of Jerusalem. In a nutshell, the only solution to this issue is only to pray to God. So many people have back out from Jesus Christ and technology has taken over, and that alone originated all this epidemic the world is facing now. For instance, China is so good technologically and it is only human being that is left for them to produce.

[b][/b]Are you saying that it is because the sins of this world made God to visit us with the epidemic?

Yes, it’s the anger of God. It is the anger of God. When you get to some countries, they still worship idols and believe what they are doing are good. They forsake God with the belief that all they do is by their own knowledge. Some scientists up till date fail to believe that there is God, and God is so calm that he will keep watching you, before he gets angry it tarries. Before he destroyed the world was not a story of thousands of years, and his anger is always unbearable. The only solution now is to seek for the merciful eyes of God, and I’m sure that after the prayers, he will lead us to the solution to the virus. The painful aspect is that people do not always believe when God speaks through the mouth of his servants. If I am to own a TV station or I’m connected to the presidency or I visit the channels TV to tell the people what God has told me, I know so many people will hiss but after the 7 days of prayer, there comes a solution to the virus, they will be rushing to see me. You could recall that this disease started slowly, the only mistake made by this country is that they handled it with levity. If all airports and seaports had been earlier shut down, then no one would have been able to bring it into this country though all is still the anger of God, and that’s why it has happened that way. In mat 24 vs 6, His disciples visited him and asked what are those things that would happen when your second coming is at hand, and he said nation shall rise against nation and there shall be tribulations with different kind of diseases that will befall the earth. The solution to this epidemic is to pray to God to take his anger away from the world, and I believe that after the ongoing 7 days prayers, God will answer.

[b][/b]Sir , do you still stand by your words in a video that went viral few days ago that you can use prayer to cure those that had been inflected with the virus if you are invited by the federal government or health officials in the country?

If they can confirm that this person is infected, I’m actually not going to visit the person but with the level of my trust in God, even if they are up to 10000, we’ll pray to God and beg him on their behalf, and they will be healed. But it’s not journalists that will come to me for that, it’s the government. What I’m saying is that for now, there is nobody or any doctor on earth that can cure this virus. Any doctor that will find the solution must be contacted by God himself. All the efforts of Chinese and Israel are just try by error, but very soon we’ll find a remedy. If the white man medicines cannot handle it, prayer and water will cure it.

[b][/b]What is your advice to Nigerians on this?

They should comply fully with government’s directive so as yo prevent further spread of the virus. We must obey the government on this, and that is why I asked our people in this church to leave the premises and return back to their homes.

No time things has fallen apart.
So now you know God exists?

(1) (Reply)

Conquer Yourself / Pastor Ibeyiome To Daddy Freeze: I Curse The Day You Were Born / Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.