Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Is This Why Nigeria Will Never Develop? (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Why Nigeria Will Never Develop? (photos) (3400 Views)

Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country / Six Reasons Why Nigeria Can Never Develop As A Nation / This Is Why Abia Will Never Develop. This Thief Was Set Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why Nigeria Will Never Develop? (photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Guestlander:

Discerning like saying chloroquine cures COVID-19 and yet thousands are dying on a daily basis?

Discerning like saying 5G networks causes virus infections even though people are dying in countries without any 5G networks?

Discerning like saying Corona virus was created in the laboratory even though virus epidemics have been with humans since the beginning of time?
discerning to Know that Bill Gates is committed to controlling world population since early 80s as spurred on by Henry Kissinger.
Ffk is a learned fellow and he knew far more that ignorant fellows who are calling him conspiracy theorist
Re: Is This Why Nigeria Will Never Develop? (photos) by edoairways: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
seedgreen:
Everything he posted here is the complete truth. The world doesn’t know what’s happening yet.
Yeah! There are some truth in his assertions.
Re: Is This Why Nigeria Will Never Develop? (photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ogbuefilaji:

You fools calling FFK names are lazy and ignorant. Go and read the book THE NEW WORLD ORDER and you will know that he is telling the fact. We are too lazy to read and detect handwriting, hence we result to calling people names whenever they speak the truth. Go and read, the Book will direct you to other books and comment by the names he mentioned, all of them are Freemasons, they belong to a deadly cult, they have been planning this for years. So fellow Nigerians stop calling FFK names.

stop showing your ignorance outside

I called ffk a useless charlatan, I forgot to add that his foolish followers have poo filled in their dumb skulls instead if brain.

Hello, do you know what a fact is? Let me tell you something, by dictionary/scientific definition , even the existence of God is not a FACT (I am a proud Muslim).

It's a stupid and overused conspiracy theory that only makes sense to the daft. Nonsense. What does someone like Bezos need in any shitty world government?
Re: Is This Why Nigeria Will Never Develop? (photos) by Guestlander: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
engrchykae:
discerning to Know that Bill Gates is committed to controlling world population since early 80s as spurred on by Henry Kissinger.
Ffk is a learned fellow and he knew far more that ignorant fellows who are calling him conspiracy theorist

Sorry bro, If Bill Gates wanted to control the world, especially through a virus like this I don't think he would have been warning the US government to pay attention to science and prepare for medical emergencies such as the present situation.
The man is on record as far back as 2015, he even had a meeting with Trump when he raised the same issues.
If you must ask why, this is what he is doing with his time and money now.
Re: Is This Why Nigeria Will Never Develop? (photos) by proudevil: 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ogbuefilaji:

Bros you lack knowledge, go and read. stop attacking what you do not know

You fools calling FFK names are lazy and ignorant. Go and read the Book THE NEW WORLD ORDER and you will know that he is telling the fact. We are too lazy to read and detect handwriting, hence we result to calling people names whenever they speak the truth. Go and read, the Book will direct you to other books and comment by the names he mentioned, all of them are Freemasons, they belong to a deadly cult, they have been planning this for years. So fellow Nigerians stop calling FFK names.
I give up on Nigeria if the so called youths can reason with a confirmed addict.
If the world order cannot hinder the development of Europe...then they are welcome to rule the world.
Re: Is This Why Nigeria Will Never Develop? (photos) by Heathen777(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Funny how many Nigerians are quick to believe in any wack conspiracy theories. Zero critical thinking on their part.

Elon musk and Bill gates and Jeff Bezos, etc, has done more for humanity than he could do in 200 lifetimes. I for one welcome them as our overlords smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video / Top 10 Nigeria Tribes That Are Totally Landlocked. / South East Shut Down Every Monday Vs Northern Food Embargo For 1 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.