Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks (27246 Views)

Obiano Orders Police To Treat Roaming Herdsmen As Criminals / El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2020
maxjax:
how much him give dem? undecided
He would buy it from them and distribute to them.
Change this your backward handout mentality!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2020
South Eastern Nigeria is the hope of this country forever if Nigeria ever wants to move forward and achieve its potential. The continued neglect has continued to make the leaders crueless and the country static. The way is in the east
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by ArticleBeast: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2020
oluwasegun007:
He should ensure standard oooo

Atleast it'll sell for like 2 for N100.
Standard is not cheap
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by SammyChi1988: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Very good Mr governor... No importation of any face mask.. Let's use the local produced face mask to avoid being infected by this killer virus... White people are dam wicked. God safe Africa.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by gnykelly(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2020
saaron:
Good one there by South East business minded moguls.
But I will not be surprise to hear that buhari's fulani regime placed orders for foreign made face mask against localy produce ones from South East.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

face have a quality standards... what we're seeing here is something that looks like a face masks
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Jack500: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Obiano is working.

Anambra is in God hands .

I still do not know what Sanwo Olu is doing with the billions been donated for Covid-19

The Audio governor Sanwo Olu of Lagos must account for all the billions of naira funds he received for covid-19

Of course, u can't know since tribalism has blind ur mind. Ipob boy face yr potorporto republic.
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by EmekaBlue(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2020
Production already out in aba, Abia state

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by mchc1001: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Who told you that Anambra people are hungry?
THURAFTERNOON:
Is that the food anambra people would eat? grin
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by blowjohn(m): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Nice one Gov Willie.

This is the right time for SE people to proof how industrious they are.. Abia started that already.

All the best

On top masks?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by klax(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Let them or whoever know how to sow the mask produce it enmass in good and clean evironment than to be asking for those bastard wicked chiness idiots wiping their infected boots with face mask that was meant to be send to the public dormain.

China thunder fire you all. The tin dey do me like make I slap any chiness I see anywhere.
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Vikanabed: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2020
H
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Billygee2u: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2020
edochie12:
I prefer this one than the one from china
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Salvador1: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Nice one Gov Willie.

This is the right time for SE people to proof how industrious they are.. Abia started that already.

All the best
ezigbo mmadu
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by agbitaj(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2020
WHO can China want the virus to spread in Africa that's why dey made donation. The Kits and items brought maybe effected
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2020/04/anambra-governor-orders-tailors-to.html?m=1
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Cotton(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Imarnuel08:
Hope they know that facemask is not just made from a piece of cloth o.

It should have particulate filtration and microfibre media filter to stop the virus and other tiny particles from penetrating. Hope they considered this

Meanwhile is mass production of masks right now the priority? Governors are hiding in their houses giving "orders". Are they even thinking of the economic costs of the ban on movement on citizens? Do these people even think??
So please what is your suggestion? That they shouldn't do it at all? They shouldn't ban movement? The economic cost is being felt by everybody but preserving as many lives as possible is paramount. It is better for an afflicted man to starve to death in his house than to go out and infect people while looking for food thereby spreading the virus.
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by miketayo(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2020
He should beg not order
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by checkolatunji: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Buhari would rather import from Corona virus ravaged China than support our local producers .

That man no follow at all

Just as the US are doing
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Bigval5: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2020
izzyboi:
I thought masks are only necessary for the infected

Indeed, you don't know what's air borne right?
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Okuda(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2020
maxjax:
how much him give dem? undecided

i no understand o. see as the guy just open mouth dey yarn.... "produce face mask"
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by kristo123: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2020
They need specialized micro seive material that can prevent the passage of micro particles including the virus. Hope their plan is not to use regular clothes material because it won't do any good.
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Okuda(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Monaco2:
grin I hope he knows dat u can’t just make dem anyhow, these mask need to go through expert who will make sure that the covid-19 can’t penetrate

any cloth based material is good enough
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by cpmconsultingltd: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2020
THREE ANCIENT DEMONS THAT STILL OPERATES TODAY
Watch the video and stay alert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjiEBKyNZU
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Solutionchima: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2020
Good move but there is no specification. How is he going to ensure quality and uniformity for pricing and reinbursement. I think Abia state is already one step ahead on this
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by lakefist(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2020
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2020/04/anambra-governor-orders-tailors-to.html?m=1

Only for some idi0ts to be calling Gov Seyi Makinde all sorts of names for proposing 'No mask, No outing'
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by KosiGee(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Throwback:
I did not know that these masks are something every Tom Dick and Harry can just make in their tailor shop.

We know how to bastardized items that ought to be standardized.

I’m surprised he said that and people are praising him. Surgical masks isn’t the type of product anyone can do. You don’t just ask tailors to start producing face masks...this is one of the reasons we have the ‘pandemic’ at head bridge and Akunyili fought them till she died.

Surgical masks are made by medical equipment contractors and these must be produced in a special environment and each of of these products must be sterilised. Autoclave machines are normally used.

I expected our pharmaceutical companies to intervene. It’s their job and tailors can possibly be recruited and prompted to work in the right environment and conditions.

South East governors need to reflect and visit PRODA Enugu. These are the people that would’ve rescued us during this difficult time.

If the right things had been done, PRODA would’ve made and supplied most of the equipment needed.

Willy Obiano should not tell tailors to start producing masks. Dora Akunyili would not be happy where she is now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NATFORCE: Babagana Monguno Orders Dismantling Of Illegal Security Outfits / Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.