Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks (27254 Views)

Obiano Orders Police To Treat Roaming Herdsmen As Criminals / El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by KosiGee(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Production already out in aba, Abia state

The people in that photo are idiots. How do you produce and advertise face masks without wearing the masks? The guy behind the machine and the man bedside him should be wearing face masks and gloves.

How can you be talking and sewing such products without having the masks on you? How can he be handling hundreds and even thousands of masks without wearing gloves?

What nonsense! Who is responsible for regulating the products? No body..

Those products should be packed and burnt.
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by izzyboi(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
knowyaself2:

Since it's practically impossibe to test everyone now, it's better to assume everyone has the virus and must wear face mask.
My only concern is making quality masks that will serve the purpose.

That's true sha
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by juniorstar(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
cloth facemask is useless in the protection of corona virus.
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by AlphaT1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
texazzpete:
This thread is largely filled with clowns that don't know there's a difference between surgical masks and just any random piece of cloth.

The standard tests surgical face masks have to take include

1. Bacterial or Viral Filtration Efficiency (BFE/VFE)
2. Differential Pressure test
3. Flammability test
4. Particle filtration efficiency: Latex particle challenge
5. Synthetic blood fluid penetration resistance for face masks

None of which these one will undergo.

Well, i hope all of you that are going 'Nice one my Governor' get to use these ones so those of us that have functional brains can see the standard ones to buy.

Nigerian sycophants sha.
My exact thoughts.....how can tailors make N95 face masks? I see people wear funny kinds of face masks and walk around on streets....they do not know that those cannot help them...
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Throwback:
I did not know that these masks are something every Tom Dick and Harry can just make in their tailor shop.

We know how to bastardized items that ought to be standardized.

Shut up your mouth and use your brain more intelligently. We are not dealing with gas or nuclear weapons here but saliva from cough and talk. Mumu. Any cover will do
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
AlphaT1:

My exact thoughts.....how can tailors make N95 face masks? I see people wear funny kinds of face masks and walk around on streets....they do not know that those cannot help them...

You are not intelligent
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by bitingcool: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
edochie12:
I prefer this one than the one from china

It's way better.

ABEG OOOO NIGERIANS... WHO GET EAR MAKE E HEAR OOOO!!!

I hear say the masks and test kits sent to Africa are already infected with corona virus.
The ones sent to Holland, Canada, Netherlands, England all tested positive for corona virus and are being sent back

Tell your family, hospital, friends to reject it oooo.

WHO GET EAR MAKE E HEAR!!

These people want the world to fall on its knees by force.
Spread this message
Google test kits and masks infected with Corona virus.

Make una hear oooooo!!!!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/coroanvirus-holland-recalls-over-half-a-million-masks-imported-from-china-2020-3
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Ajinoride(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
God bless my brothers from the East. This is the way to go
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by ewizard1: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Then this is the better way to go.
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Unrated900(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Obiano is working.

Anambra is in God hands .

I still do not know what Sanwo Olu is doing with the billions been donated for Covid-19

The Audio governor Sanwo Olu of Lagos must account for all the billions of naira funds he received for covid-19

BEcause you are in Anambra and you think your governor is working by asking tailors who are formerly farmers there to sow ordinary nose cover that a kindergarten queens college student in Lagos can sow in less than a minutes.

Come and see what he is doing with the billions in Lagos state as we wont tell you,or you remains mute.
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Filmdirect: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
bitingcool:

It's way better.

I hear say the masks and test kits sent to Africa are already infected with corona virus.
The ones sent to Holland, Canada, Netherlands, England all tested positive for corona virus and are being sent back

Spread this message

https://www.businessinsider.com/coroanvirus-holland-recalls-over-half-a-million-masks-imported-from-china-2020-3
bitingcool:

It's way better.

Spread this message

This is a lie. They returned them because they were faulty as in not made with the right material. The same way these Nigerian mask might not be.

The sanitary conditions of those tailors workshops would never meet medical standards. Look at production houses overseas, even this China, the mask are produced in controlled environments and the personnel are wearing gloves and safety gear, and the process is automated so hands are not touching it.

You guys take information and spread it without thinking. Read the article again. The mask were returned because medical establishments have standards not because of corona virus!

Corona virus can’t even live on clothes up to 4 days and it takes more than a week for mask to arrive from China.

America just order more than a million N95 from China. You think they would without testing?

This info can get Nigerians killed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by iPOOPinURmouth: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
the mask that prevents the spread of the virus is not these one that i see everywhere o. nigerians are so not informed
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Failure44: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Didn't you hear that a fashion designer in America started making face masks too? So maybe it's not just Nigerians, it's all over.
A fashion designer doing something stupid and GOVERNOR doing something stupid is completely different.
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Failure44: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Shut up your mouth and use your brain more intelligently. We are not dealing with gas or nuclear weapons here but saliva from cough and talk. Mumu. Any cover will do
Spoken like a true illterates your parents should flog your biology or basic science teacher.
Cotton fabrics are terrible as face mask,they don't have a filter and retain bacteria easily.
It only makes it worse than not wearing at all.
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by kristana(f): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=Monaco2 post=88050262] grin I hope he knows dat u can’t just make dem anyhow, these mask need to go through expert who will make sure that the covid-19 can’t penetrate [/quote

Exctly my thought o...I have seen people moving around with cotton made facemacks that offers zero protection. I hope this governor knows that facemask is not just another piece of clothing and must be standardized

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by EmekaBlue(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
KosiGee:

The people in that photo are idiots. How do you produce and advertise face masks without wearing the masks? The guy behind the machine and the man bedside him should be wearing face masks and gloves.

How can you be talking and sewing such products without having the masks on you? How can he be handling hundreds and even thousands of masks without wearing gloves?

What nonsense! Who is responsible for regulating the products? No body..

Those products should be packed and burnt.
Relax

atleast no single case reported in abia state na
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by vanchi(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

The virus pandemic stops, gbam you start eating masks. Nice

Hello? These masks are needed in the manufacturing industry.. so after this pandemic... Business will boom for them
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Failure44:

Spoken like a true illterates your parents should flog your biology or basic science teacher.
Cotton fabrics are terrible as face mask,they don't have a filter and retain bacteria easily.
It only makes it worse than not wearing at all.

Simply because you watch the video on whatsapp status update doesn’t mean you are sure of what you are saying . The reason they want you to wear that is to keep your mouth shut. Keep your saliva in. Keep your nostril in . Any material can do that job

When you are sousing a desk and talking , there is the chance that saliva from your mouth can easily settle on the desk without a mouth guard. The Virus needs a career or median and one of the cheapest it finds is the human saliva

Keep your mouth shut and wear a cover on it

Go back to Whatsapp again and you will find a Chinese guy in a factory that produces face mask using the finished product as a rag to clean his shoes before turning them over for packaging. If he is a coro guy, he can drop some for export

Keep your mouth shut and use what the government says to use... You don't know any better
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Failure44: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Simply because you watch the video on whatsapp status update doesn’t mean you are sure of what you are saying . The reason they want you to wear that is to keep your mouth shut. Keep your saliva in. Keep your nostril in . Any material can do that job

When you are sousing a desk and talking , there is the chance that saliva from your mouth can easily settle on the desk without a mouth guard. The Virus needs a career or median and one of the cheapest it finds is the human saliva

Keep your mouth shut and wear a cover on it

Go back to Whatsapp again and you will find a Chinese guy in a factory that produces face mask using the finished product as a rag to clean his shoes before turning them over for packaging. If he is a coro guy, he can drop some for export

Keep your mouth shut and use what the government says to use... You don't know any better
Clearly arguing with you is like drinking gutter water.

Stark illterate
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
gnykelly:

face have a quality standards... what we're seeing here is something that looks like a face masks

What is the quality for prevention of coro or you have been misled into conclusion that coro is a gaseous substance that requires the addition of charcoal to the mask
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Failure44:

Stark illterate

Hey use your brain next time.... People are thinking practical solution you are coming up with I too know kitty.

Coro is not a gaseous. It depends entirely on mediums to gain distance and the medium is not gaseous. It is requires living mediums not water... Not chemicals... It stays alive temporarily on surfaces and die after a while... It habitat is saliva or bloodstream

Get an education.
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Failure44:

Stark illterate

America, your God know the correct name for what we are dealing with as face covering but mumu like you think they know any better.

Mentioning big names for face covering doesn't mean you know any better.... People like you don't know what survival or improvising means... One way thinkers... If it is not like this then it is not so

People like you : visit their home today and return in two year's every item will still be in the same position... That is how we know people without creative minds... You are one... Failure44 or 44Failure

https://www.nairaland.com/5772162/covid-19-us-records-1169-deaths
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Failure44: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

America, your God know the correct name for what we are dealing with as face covering but mumu like you think they know any better.

Mentioning big names for face covering doesn't mean you know any better.... People like you don't know what survival or improvising means... One way thinkers... If it is not like this then it is not so

People like you : visit their home today and return in two year's every item will still be in the same position... That is how we know people without creative minds... You are one... Failure44 or 44Failure

https://www.nairaland.com/5772162/covid-19-us-records-1169-deaths

I refuse to exchange words with a Stark illterate.
Till you learn the difference between a cotton mask and a surgical mask with FDA approved filter you'll remain a Stark illterate
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Legendguru: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
LOL fake abi
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by freeman131: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
What exactly does it take to locally produce these facemask and hand sanitizers?

Buhari's govt is trash

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Failure44:

I refuse to exchange words with a Stark illterate.
Till you learn the difference between a cotton mask and a surgical mask with FDA approved filter you'll remain a Stark illterate

Light dey blind you rather than help you see but I go continue to subsidized your ignorance

In New York City, the center of the US outbreak, Mayor Bill de Blasio urged residents to wear face coverings, [/b]citing studies showing that the virus can be transmitted by infected people who are showing no symptoms.

"What that means is when you put on that face covering you're protecting everyone else," de Blasio said. [b]The Democratic mayor suggested New Yorkers use scarves or other home-made masks because
medical-grade protective gear was in short supply.

Use homemade.... Us won't give fda approval... Just coverings...no approval...make it yourself but cover your siliva and catarrh from your sneezing from getting out to others
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Filmdirect:

This is a lie. They returned them because they were faulty as in not made with the right material. The same way these Nigerian mask might not be.

The sanitary conditions of those tailors workshops would never meet medical standards. Look at production houses overseas, even this China, the mask are produced in controlled environments and the personnel are wearing gloves and safety gear, and the process is automated so hands are not touching it.

You guys take information and spread it without thinking. Read the article again. The mask were returned because medical establishments have standards not because of corona virus!

Corona virus can’t even live on clothes up to 4 days and it takes more than a week for mask to arrive from China.

America just order more than a million N95 from China. You think they would without testing?

This info can get Nigerians killed.

Coro was on materials that was supposed to be used in fighting Coro. They sais it was during production and advise they do some cleaning before use. Coro was already on the material... Not the story of the faulty test kits
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Cherez: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Obiano is working.

Anambra is in God hands .

I still do not know what Sanwo Olu is doing with the billions been donated for Covid-19

The Audio governor Sanwo Olu of Lagos must account for all the billions of naira funds he received for covid-19
Oga, leave Sanwolu outta this, that guy is good.
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by Deyemz(f): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by AlphaT1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

You are not intelligent
Lolz ..you are a zombie..you know nothing about science and infectious diseases. Blackman with black sense ... .Ewu Hausa!
Re: Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks by justtoodark: 4:03am On Apr 04, 2020
maxjax:
how much him give dem? undecided

typical nigerian....
it doesnt matter what it is,una will always ask how much it will cost....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

London Judge Orders Confiscation Of $130M From Ex-governor Ibori / Aregbesola's Victory Speech / President Buhari To Fly To Gambia In A Bid To Persuade Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.