Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud (666 Views)

Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu / Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Terrorist Government - Imam Tawhidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud by Jesbuddy(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2020
This article reveals the personality of the man poking his nose in Nigeria's affair. First, he is not even an Imam

https://thedailyview.com.ng/2020/04/03/mohammad-tawhidi-imam-of-peace-or-imam-of-piss/

Re: Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud by delishpot: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2020
What exactly makes him bad? I guess Boko Haram is more of a muslim than him. Cos I have never seen muslims rushout to riot against their killing of Christians. They only discredit them cos they also kills Muslims.
When Muslim terrorists kill non muslims in the name of Allah no Muslim in Nigeria comes out to cry like sick dogs. They just sit back and deploy their best taqiyya when people complain. They just lie and say Islam is peace. None will take to the streets to decry the evil. None will take to SM to denounce them. They become weak to do anything. But just wait until 1 woman is told she can't tie a scarf on her head, then you see them posting on SM, making riots, summoning FG, the coward professor will come out to throw threats etc.
But this one comes with the mindset of peace and Muslims are saying he is fake. Fake because he doesn't support bloodshed and chaos?

I always say it, most Muslims are radicals and believe in chaos and violence. The few with human hearts are golden indeed. Nigerians should see that a certain type of Islam wants to subdue and dominate. Even Muslims from other tribes are oblivious of their plan. They think they are 1 and same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud by athaboi(f): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Bcoz he's exposing you guys abi continue
Re: Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Why do we have a lot of terrorists in Nigeria today?....

They all support this Buhari government ...

Why??
Re: Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud by Ojiofor: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jesbuddy:
This article reveals the personality of the man poking his nose in Nigeria's affair. First, he is not even an Imam

https://thedailyview.com.ng/2020/04/03/mohammad-tawhidi-imam-of-peace-or-imam-of-piss/

He is fake because he is Imam of peace and truth which is not found in Islam?
He doesn't support bloodshed and raping of under aged girls thats the reason he is fake right?
Re: Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
delishpot:
What exactly makes him bad? I guess Boko Haram is more of a muslim than him. Cos I have never seen muslims rushout to riot against their killing of Christians. They only discredit them cos they also kills Muslims.
When Muslim terrorists kill non muslims in the name of Allah no Muslim in Nigeria comes out to cry like sick dogs. They just sit back and deploy their best taqiyya when people complain. They just lie and say Islam is peace. None will take to the streets to decry the evil. None will take to SM to denounce them. They become weak to do anything. But just wait until 1 woman is told she can't tie a scarf on her head, then you see them posting on SM, making riots, summoning FG, the coward professor will come out to throw threats etc.
But this one comes with the mindset of peace and Muslims are saying he is fake. Fake because he doesn't support bloodshed and chaos?

I always say it, most Muslims are radicals and believe in chaos and violence. The few with human hearts are golden indeed. Nigerians should see that a certain type of Islam wants to subdue and dominate. Even Muslims from other tribes are oblivious of their plan. They think they are 1 and same.

I wish i could give you a thousand likes.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud by GamalNasser: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Because he condemned Terrorism and bad governance in Nigeria now you want to slander him , we have not seen you write one bad article about Shekau ..when I say most Nigerian Muslim clandestinely like what Boko Haram and Herdsmen are doing I know what I am saying
Re: Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Jesbuddy:

[/s]

Reject sai babarism ASAP
Re: Imam Of Peace Or Imam Of Piss -mohammad Tawhidi Is A Fraud by ican2020: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jesbuddy:

See painment

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! Where The Coronavirus Donations Are Going To / Gov. Jide Sanwo Olu To Lagosians: Pick Your Corpses For Burial Or Risk Mass Buri / Real Facts About South East ( Igbos And Igbo Land)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.