Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

SIL Debuts With 'body'; Sets For Collaboration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SIL Debuts With 'body'; Sets For Collaboration (239 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Magu Rallies Artistes, Comedians Against Internet Fraud, Calls For Collaboration / Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SIL Debuts With 'body'; Sets For Collaboration by doggone: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2020
With his debut single released on April 3, SIL has set his eyes on a popular musician he said he would love to duet with very soon. He would not reveal the musician though.

His first single, entitled "Body", was released online on Friday after futile efforts to get a record deal, a major problem that other young talents in his mould has in Nigeria.

Tired of waiting for what may eventually not happen, the young musician decided to risk taking a shot at doing something with his career all alone, hence his decision to release the single online.

"Many up-and-coming musicians have done that and they've ended up not regretting it. I fancy my chances of success, hence my decision to take the bull by the horns," he told Doggone News Associated (DNA)

SIL also said he plans to collaborate with one of the raves in the country, but he would not let the cat out of the bag for now.

"I am already working on a remix of "Body", set to shoot a video for it and then drop another single from my EP. The EP is going to be a bang. My producer, Kingpin, will ensure that", he said.

On his inspiration for "Body", SIL disclosed that his debut single "is a song that appreciates the beauty and physique of a African women. It speaks about a black African woman's gorgeousness, her sexiness, how carriage, among others.

The less than four minutes song was  written by the young musician.

http://dna.com.ng/sil-debuts-with-body-sets-for-collaboration/

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Says Bbnaija’s Tacha Attacked Him Online For Not Helping Her / Nigerian Musician Illbliss Advices Igbos On Covid-19(video) / "Chioma Has Now Tested Negative Twice For COVID-19" - Davido Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.