Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

[Offer Closed, Do Not Open] Blog Writers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [Offer Closed, Do Not Open] Blog Writers (625 Views)

I Want To Sell This Tech Blog (offer closed) / This Site Can Not Open On 9mobile. / New Blog Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Offer Closed, Do Not Open] Blog Writers by Jobseekar(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2020
The offer has closed and you can no longer apply, thanks.

Hi Nairalanders.

I am looking for freelancers on a blog.

You must have a knowledge of on-page SEO and should have a laptop.

The project will run for 2 weeks and you will be paid based on the number of articles you write.
Re: [Offer Closed, Do Not Open] Blog Writers by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Why not use Xendly? Xendly let's you hire professional content writers at an affordable rate.

Here is how it works, you purchase a bundle (a bundle contains 12 articles). You can purchase a bundle starting from N10k. Yeah N10k for 12 articles (depends on the user you are hiring).

On quality, you are guaranteed 100% quality. Let me explain, if a freelancer delivers a plagiarized content, you will get 100% money back even if you have used 99% of your bundle.

These and many more benefits you enjoy on www.xendly.com

(1) (Reply)

Covid19: Make N5000 Per Day, Using A Simple Method / Kindly Advice / I Just Finished Designing Get A Web Page In Html 5 How Do I Upload It To The In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.