Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed (22153 Views)

I Swaer I Never Steal A Kobo From The Government Coffee -governor Nasir El-rufai / I Didn’t Get A Kobo From Tibunu, Aregbesola For Ekiti Primary —segun Oni, Forme / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by iamPrincipal: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
No money, no food, no ventilator and unah lock us down like animal. Upon everything wey God blessed up with in this country.
Must you Wait for any donations from anyone before unah take action on this issue.
Upon all the money wey *Buhari* dey used this country dey borrow money up and down. And unah find it difficult to spend our money for us,
We dey struggle to eat and we managed to survived without looking your rastic government. And unah still dey play us like chesse and unah dey checkmate us everyday.
The time wey God go give us power to dey checkmate unah like a draft. I swear unah no go find it funny at all.
Moh unah dey shine dey go.
Everything nah time!!!
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Basher8583: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
koffsman:
Anything that comes out of this man month is a lie because that's what he s good at doing lying his the hobby he loves the most

No one is asking you to listen to him now. You can go and get your own version of truth from Reno Omokri, Femi Fani-Kayode and Namdi Kanu. Your Lord Peter the Rock Oshokomole has been domesticated but you can also ask him to tell you his version too. Plus don't forget Afenifere gang. They can also give you thier version of the Truth
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by AgentNairaland(f): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
That Is My Man grin

Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by abokikhalifa: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
koffsman:
Anything that comes out of this man month is a lie because that's what he s good at doing lying his the hobby he loves the most

Nothing can ever satisfy you man. When FG talks you complain, when they don't you still complain.
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by oyeb15: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
When u see the task force,you will know there is no Covid 1-9 in Nigeria.
No spacing in their van
No or dirty flexible masks
No sanitizers in their cars
So, who is deceiving who?
Those NCDC should stop disturbing me with msgs.They should send us credit since they prevent us from going out.
Soon they will b saying they spent 10billion on text messages.
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by sayso: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
agwom:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/task-force-on-covid-19-has-not-received-a-kobo-from-private-donations-lai-mohammed.html
lying man, half a million testing per day? Are you kidding me?where will that come from? Us/uk/germany and china combined can't test that number per day. This is why i keep saying africans are very unintelligent.
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by MCastle: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
I Donate 2Billion Audio money
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Jabioro: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dem don't start ,we never Waka reach anywhere leg don dey pain Dem..
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Basher8583: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nbote:
D scammer have been scammed... Make una no give dem any money.. Convert it to hospital equipments, kits and other materials needed and wateva remains refurbish d comatose hospitals and healthcare centres

It's only a thief that will suspect every donation given will be stollen. And that's just simply because that's what they will do if put in those shoes.

Corruption and stealing has been interwoven into the hearts of many Nairalanders
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by brigadier747: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
alizma:
While I agree that a lot of our leaders are corrupt, I also knew it that a lot of the donations are audio donations. We remember how some people ditch tacha after all their promises, that is just typical of a Nigerian
U are part of d reason...y our youth are docile in assmililation and knowledge..u failed to understand simple communication .u didnt read dis part

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), recently said that monetary contributions by the Private Sector Coalition Against COVID-19 (CACOVID) had totaled up to about N15 billion so far. According to its spokesperson, Isaac Okorafor, the fund, domiciled in an account set up under CACOVID, has so far received donations from 37 donors including individuals, banks and other corporate organisations.

They rather have dis funds warehoused for further embezzlement and sharing formula..which lie Mohamed is a part of rather dan allowing it get to d task force account were other smaller petty career and adhoc executivies will embezzle at their..own level...WELCOME TO NIGERIA
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Monday60655(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
So you people very selfish and heartless so called rulers are the ones still embezzling the money
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by NairaMaster1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Anything from Lie

Lie na number 7

Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Boxer007(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yes, we know most of dem are audio especially alakija and davido papa.
See as dangote don sharply set up isolation center for kano.
But u see these audio people are mostly doing it for twitter likes and retweets
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Let's assume it's true. Why will you expect kobo from any private establishment when you and everyone knows you will pocket it?

Let items be given instead so you can perform well by force.

Nonsense.
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by koffsman(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
And how is that your headache are they paying you to defend dem
quote author=abokikhalifa post=88053862]

Nothing can ever satisfy you man. When FG talks you complain, when they don't you still complain. [/quote]
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by koffsman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
And you say down to type all this to what end I see u as an hypocrite because am entitled to my opinion why don't u just type yours and shut the hell up

Basher8583:

No one is asking you to listen to him now. You can go and get your own version of truth from Reno Omokri, Femi Fani-Kayode and Namdi Kanu. Your Lord Peter the Rock Oshokomole has been domesticated but you can also ask him to tell you his version too. Plus don't forget Afenifere gang. They can also give you thier version of the Truth
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by koffsman(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Exactly my point where is the mo ey donated to FG the guy wants to tune the matter Ard asshole and some are here saying rubbish

quote author=easzypeaszy post=88053078]do u kw wht he did? He said d task force did nt received shishi frm private donators..dt dey only spending FG money... Pls.. Wht r we sayin wht is he saying...
We al kw dey donated d money to FG n FG push d money to dem..
Nobdy is asking money donated to d task force but how u spend d money..
D useles man instead twisted d talk [/quote]
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by koffsman(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lol. He is the real Lord of lies
Eriggs:

na so una old man dey lie 4 una house?

like old man 4 house?
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by alizma: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
brigadier747:

U are part of d reason...y our youth are docile in assmililation and knowledge..u failed to understand simple communication .u didnt read dis part

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), recently said that monetary contributions by the Private Sector Coalition Against COVID-19 (CACOVID) had totaled up to about N15 billion so far. According to its spokesperson, Isaac Okorafor, the fund, domiciled in an account set up under CACOVID, has so far received donations from 37 donors including individuals, banks and other corporate organisations.

They rather have dis funds warehoused for further embezzlement and sharing formula..which lie Mohamed is a part of rather dan allowing it get to d task force account were other smaller petty career and adhoc executivies will embezzle at their..own level...WELCOME TO NIGERIA
Did you read online, contrary to what is being spread on social media that peter obi said he didn't donate any 1billion naira?
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Adebayofficial(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
UncleSege75:
There are lots of audio donations but this man is not trustworthy either
Yes o my brother
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
To believe this man called Lai Mo is as difficult as breaking a rock with a bare hand
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Lymasaba(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bevista:
If the above was the case, then that would really be a good thing, since those parasites in govt cannot be trusted to properly utilize public funds.

However, it's difficult to believe whatever this government says, most especially when it comes from this pathological liar. Is he saying that all those who made donations actually came together as a group to tell the govt this?
I think there is something like that.. last they invite kashim shettima on bokoharam .. I see all of them in d Vedio including Aliko,otedola,Jim ovia etc
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by SmartyPants(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
alizma:
While I agree that a lot of our leaders are corrupt, I also knew it that a lot of the donations are audio donations. We remember how some people ditch tacha after all their promises, that is just typical of a Nigerian

When you will not read and read well why won't you miss the part where it explains where the money has actually been received?

Details of the contributions showed that the CBN and Aliko Dangote Foundation contributed N2 billion each. Abdul Samad Rabiu (BUA Sugar Refinery), Segun Agbaje (GTB), Tony Elumelu (UBA), Oba Otudeko (First Bank), Jim Ovia (Zenith Bank), Herbert Wigwe (Access Bank) and Femi Otedola of Amperion Power Distribution donated N1 billion each to the relief fund.(NAN)
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Miracle1991: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
koffsman:
then prove him wrong by mentioning the people that donated
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by koffsman(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
If I don't know at least I read about Mike Adenuga's donation 500m to Lagos State govt which his daughter handed over the cheque to Sanwo and 1b to abj
Miracle1991:
then prove him wrong by mentioning the people that donated
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Miracle1991: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
SmartyPants:

When you will not read and read well why won't you miss the part where it explains where the money has actually been received?

Details of the contributions showed that the CBN and Aliko Dangote Foundation contributed N2 billion each. Abdul Samad Rabiu (BUA Sugar Refinery), Segun Agbaje (GTB), Tony Elumelu (UBA), Oba Otudeko (First Bank), Jim Ovia (Zenith Bank), Herbert Wigwe (Access Bank) and Femi Otedola of Amperion Power Distribution donated N1 billion each to the relief fund.(NAN)
any link?
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Derealme(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
I won't bliv yet.

The individuals and institutions dat have contributed should show us their Debit Alert before we believe
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by SmartyPants(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by honeyB2018: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
What a shame, disgrace and lost of confidence over this regime. That even those who once ate and drank with them, cannot trust the government with their money?
This is the highest level of vote of no confidence on buhari and his officials. Sorry oooo
Re: Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed by Eteka1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
foreshore:

This man will not stop lieing even when CBN confirmed receipt of funds from the private sector
Then it means the CBN is yet to release the monies received to the task force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Matilda As SSA On Employment And Job Creation / Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" / Troops Arrest Notorious Militant ‘general Eagle’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.