Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places (46941 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) / COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Emmacula8(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
earthsync:

Oh God. Where's their facemasks. Do they want to destroy their lungs. We have to start doing things the right way

I just pity those guys,, walking up and down to disinfect places,, which way to follow naija..
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Heffalump(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by sammyscholar(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shellsploit:
Yeah okearo, matogbun road!
Come here, Arolambo, Otemuyi, Irapada, Beulah, Matogun-Okearo road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
see d way they're spraying water
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by IduNaOba: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Enugu remains the best for now

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by vincijr(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
ivolt:

Online warrior.
When are you moving to a "serious" country?

Real soon
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
earthsync:

Oh God. Where's their facemasks. Do they want to destroy their lungs. We have to start doing things the right way
What they're spraying is completely harmless to humans.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by ThinkB4mention(f): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
seXytOhbAd:
[s]Later some people will come and start shouting about how Biafra is the greatest and would have been the most developed. They don't live in any of the states of Biafra, and yet do not want to appreciate the efforts their gracious and kind hosts (the Lagosians) have afforded them.

Anyway, time moves on.

Kudos to Lagos state. The only reasonable state in the Sh!thole called .........[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Ambber(f): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
That we can’t have motorized fumigation is embarrassing, carrying kegs all over the place. Let God sha answer our prayers let coronavirus leave our land
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by funshint(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Spraying chemicals without a mask...are some people just dumb or something?!
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Temitogab: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mosquitoes fumigation.... Nigeria govt will not stop deceiving its populace. All these lie when will it end. No corona virus in Nigeria. They should go and fumigate those coming from abroad not area. We no get 5G for this country abeg
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Karemarealty288(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Yes, in 14days time we won't have any traces of covid-19 in Lagos, so we can go on about our normal day lives..... Ameen

This one na April fool fumigation compared to real biohazard disinfection...If say Corona be like dog....I
E for don vex come bite everybody around that Area for daring it.

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by QBA2DWORLD(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
No stealing, - like that's going to stop thieves from actually stealing
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Chicastle: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
I hope that guy is not destroying the TROPHY?
Just asking for a friend though
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by MERCHANDISER: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Isoduwa:
Op na bar be public
Good evening sir....
I'm unable to reach you via your email.I sent but i don't know whether you received it.
Can i have your number sir,if you stay at lagos,I'd also like to meet you after this pandemic .God bless you
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Tobadessss: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Drabeey:
I asked the workers if this is the state government initiative and he said yes.

Have you seen this guys in your area?

This is a public space in Epe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQHCwWjHMM

Popular olosho joint for epe... seriously?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by mechanics(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nice one, those are the areas to be sprayed where people visits mostly, not spraying of roads.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Bluffly: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
earthsync:

You know sey naija dem to dey believe. But their believe na stupidity.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Happychildlove(f): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
That thing that smell hypo
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Deyemz(f): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Littlefingerjp: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2020
maklelemakukula:
Is it alcohol they are fighting
Lol
The guys spraying the disinfectants are humans na,dem need Corona antidotes

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Beautyaddy: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Bleep dis govt. We don't need all this no more. We need cash and edibles to be alive. Its not longer abt corona measures its abt how we are faring. Ebi ti kpa mi buruku. U caged us like lions in d zoo without providing sustainable items to keep body and soul together all in d name of lockdown. We can't go out. Police and army stationed everywere looking for who to extort in d name of violating corona rules. At dis point I prefer corona and feed well coz our immune is strong enough to contain it. We are blacks and we are used to malaria which is more or less like corona. Only 4 days of lockdown and pple are dying slowly of hunger already. What d Bleep is going on in dis country. We need to start social media protest about this(twitter especially) lockdown without relief materials. it could go a long way. Let's not just stop at opinions alone on naira land. Enough is enough. Gba gbe ooo.

lol...You are Ranting to the Deaf Ears of the Leaders.

I bet you this stay-at-home will extend than two weeks. Just watch. cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Kizzygentle: 4:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Beautyaddy:

lol...You are Ranting to the Deaf Ears of the Leaders.

I bet you this stay-at-home will extend than two weeks. Just watch. cheesy
Egbami o. Someone pls come to my aid o.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Emmymarvel(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Natoski5:
Make sense
Waoh...so this actually makes sense to you. Waoh. Am so impressed by your stupidity
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Hades2016(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Yes, in 14days time we won't have any traces of covid-19 in Lagos, so we can go on about our normal day lives..... Ameen
joke of the year

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Natoski5(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Emmymarvel:

Waoh...so this actually makes sense to you. Waoh. Am so impressed by your stupidity

Tnks bro for the insult, I appreciate
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by Shellsploit: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
sammyscholar:
Come here, Arolambo, Otemuyi, Irapada, Beulah, Matogun-Okearo road.

Arolambo custom road cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places by ozone4oz(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Governors shutdown schools in North West, North Central for 30 days / I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance / Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.