Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months (83250 Views)

Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / White Discharge And Itchy Penis. Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by hensben(m): 1:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Gabflex:

are all those drugs or cream
Allegra is the only drug there, the rest are creams.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Gabflex: 1:27am On Apr 04, 2020
hensben:
Allegra is the only drug there, the rest are creams.
havent heard of that b4.
hope they are readily available in pharmacies and also not expensive
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by hensben(m): 1:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Gabflex:

havent heard of that b4.
All of them should not be more than 12k naira in Nigeria. Yes they are available.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by hensben(m): 1:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Gabflex:

havent heard of that b4.
I’ll advice you to go see a dermatologist first for proper test, but I highly suspect scabies.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by IamFrancech(m): 1:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Timilag:
Bro, I know what you are having and I know the cure but I will like you to answer some of my questions.

Do you have sour on the penis?
Did the itching relieve you when you expose the dick to air?

I have sour on the penis
The itching part relieve me when an expose to air

Am battling with this right now
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by hensben(m): 1:48am On Apr 04, 2020
IamFrancech:

I have sour on the penis
The itching part relieve me when an expose to air

Am battling with this right now
Its scabies. Buy these drugs; Wilkinson, dermiton, Allegra and momecon.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by hensben(m): 1:53am On Apr 04, 2020
ablemachine:

Thank you. Very informative.

I got same issue and OTC I discussed with gave me Aquaclave(amoxicillin and clavulanate Pottasium 625mg) And Sivolorataine 10mg; with Ketoral cream(Ketoconazole) Taking them as prescribed for the second day now, no relief yet.

Please do you have any idea of these drugs? I will be grateful to hear from you.
Go to a big pharmacy near you, buy wilkinson, momecon, Allegra and Dermiton
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by IamFrancech(m): 1:57am On Apr 04, 2020
hensben:
Its scabies. Buy these drugs; Wilkinson, dermiton, Allegra and momecon.

Thanks bro
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Gabflex: 1:58am On Apr 04, 2020
hensben:
I’ll advice you to go see a dermatologist first for proper test, but I highly suspect scabies.
Gracia's
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by hensben(m): 2:00am On Apr 04, 2020
IamFrancech:

Thanks bro
You’re welcome.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Adeyinkaolu: 2:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Sorry guy. I pity u.

Anyways, get dettol mix with fairly hot water. And let d concentration of d detol b high in d fairly hot water. Use dat to wash d itchin area 3times a day.

Also get Argumentine and take it.

Thank mi later.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by darfay: 2:34am On Apr 04, 2020
007lss:
after taking your shower........make your u cream ur private part,any body cream is going to work

E fit pass from there warnk
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Timilag: 3:48am On Apr 04, 2020
Bro, I'm the guy that asks if you have sour on the penis. I don't know how to reply to a single message here but I know the full solution to it.

First, get original pure honey, apply it on the sour surface and make sure you don't any other cream aside from the honey.

Second, go to a pharmacy and ask for a drug that has Cefixime and Cluvanic.

Or better still message me on WhatsApp 08068282169 and let me send you the pic of the drug.

I have up to 5 people that have this your exact symptoms and they have been healed.

And please ignore if you have better option.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by megama: 4:20am On Apr 04, 2020
Feranchek:
Good morning house. For over 6 months now, my penis has been itching me. I've been to different hospitals for help (BABCOCK teaching hospital inclusive). I've also tried different pharmaceutical stores around me, yet no solution. I'm deeply worried.

PLEASE doctors in the house, what help can you render a brother here. Thanks for your assistance.

Anonymous.

Mods please push this to front page to further help his condition.
Go and buy scabistop
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by galantjoe(m): 4:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Guy look this might be allergy

If you re having sex with condom then it most likely that you re allergic to rubber a material used to produce condom.

Treatment is simple
Take 2 tablets of piriton for 2 times in a day for 1 week.
Consequently whenever you have sex and feel itching take 2 tablets.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by QuietHammer(m): 5:17am On Apr 04, 2020
Hopebringer:
angry

Listen here you toe eyed carbage, not everything is a joke. You weren't born into this world so your fat arse can choke out low level jokes at people. I hope you stub your toe in the dark and have to crawl around your face me I face you room at 3am in horrific Pain after going to the kitchen for a midnight snack of garri and groundnut, you absolute gormless minger!

What da fvck! shocked
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Chigorkizz(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2020
. what
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by solutiontohenry: 6:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Guy go and take CEFTRIAXONE INJECTION 1MG,its syphilis that you have..

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by emi89: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2020
I had similar case last year until I visited a chemist where the man gave me NOMAGBON
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Getdowntobiznes: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Feranchek:
Good morning house. For over 6 months now, my penis has been itching me. I've been to different hospitals for help (BABCOCK teaching hospital inclusive). I've also tried different pharmaceutical stores around me, yet no solution. I'm deeply worried.

PLEASE doctors in the house, what help can you render a brother here. Thanks for your assistance.

Anonymous.

No no no it can't be in front page, the front page should be COVID 19.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by ladypinkky(f): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2020
Try Jigsimur and you will not regret although it is costly but it is made from an 100% herb and roots and it will cure but the internal and external problem
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Kingdollar28(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2020
Hopebringer:
angry

Listen here you toe eyed carbage, not everything is a joke. You weren't born into this world so your fat arse can choke out low level jokes at people. I hope you stub your toe in the dark and have to crawl around your face me I face you room at 3am in horrific Pain after going to the kitchen for a midnight snack of garri and groundnut, you absolute gormless minger!

I wanted to give advice before...but after seeing this comments...

U re definitely "Mr know all"
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Chuknovski(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Orubebe01:
I have people here. Tnx bro
its a pleasure sir, Good morning from KD

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by prettyrich(f): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Classworked:

Have you tested for scabies? Scabies aren't necessarily sexually transmitted. Scabies are caused by certain species of mites that borrow into the skin and lay eggs.

If there are reddish and swollen bums on the glans (head) of the organ you mentioned or the lower part of your abdomen itches and gets darker then you have scabies.

Over the counter medicines work effectively against scabies and you are likely to get a positive outcome within a week.

Benzyl Benzoate (A topical solution) or just tell a pharmacist you need "Moko" - not below 500 naira and not above 1000 naira.

or

Permethrin 5% for scabies (You may get any % below 30g) - not below 2000 naira but not above 3500 naira.

Your phamarcist will advise you on how to use them since they are OTC.

The former Prescription "is quantity with pain" while the latter " is quality with luxury".

When you start using the topical solutions change your under wears and sleeping materials.

If you have the symptoms I mentioned above get any of those prescriptions immediately.

permethrin 5% is 6k in port Harcourt o
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
6 months?! Just cut it off
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Paulmartins411: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Na konji dey worry u� wait until nextweek olosho dey for lockdown �
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by zudozz: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
make sure u re clean shaven all d time..no pubic hair at all..

change all ur boxers..buy n start using new ones.

anytime u bath change boxers. avoid sweating down there.

check how clean ur partner is. make sure she does not have toiler infection or scabies
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Olayetan(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Feranchek:

Anonymous.

Op
You mean all those hospitals you went to couldn't detect what is wrong with u?

So you mean your case is a new case.
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Willymani: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
try treating scabies too.. scabies also cost itching too
Re: I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months by Rhea(f): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Classworked:

Have you tested for scabies? Scabies aren't necessarily sexually transmitted. Scabies are caused by certain species of mites that borrow into the skin and lay eggs.

If there are reddish and swollen bums on the glans (head) of the organ you mentioned or the lower part of your abdomen itches and gets darker then you have scabies.

Over the counter medicines work effectively against scabies and you are likely to get a positive outcome within a week.

Benzyl Benzoate (A topical solution) or just tell a pharmacist you need "Moko" - not below 500 naira and not above 1000 naira.

or

Permethrin 5% for scabies (You may get any % below 30g) - not below 2000 naira but not above 3500 naira.

Your phamarcist will advise you on how to use them since they are OTC.

The former Prescription "is quantity with pain" while the latter " is quality with luxury".

When you start using the topical solutions change your under wears and sleeping materials.

If you have the symptoms I mentioned above get any of those prescriptions immediately.

He said it all. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / OHAI Changed The Life Of A 72-Year-Old Woman Through Surgery (Photos) / German Test-kit For Coronavirus: 95% Accurate, Takes 2.5 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.