Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Sydney Talker Apologizes After He Was Called Out For "Wasting" The Ncdc's Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sydney Talker Apologizes After He Was Called Out For "Wasting" The Ncdc's Time (453 Views)

Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) / Nigerians Blasts Sydney Talker Over Skit 'Promoting Sexual Harassment' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sydney Talker Apologizes After He Was Called Out For "Wasting" The Ncdc's Time by gistify: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Popular comedian and instagram skit maker sydney talker born as Sydney Egere was the talk on twitter few days ago,as he was been dragged so many reasons.
Just few days after all the gbas gbos on twitter,sydney talker has taken to his twitter page to apologise to all social media user as he was only trying to be a concerned citizen.
See his tweet:

His tweet read:“I didn’t lie,i didn’t prank,i didn’t chase clout,i didn’t do a skit,i was only trying to be a concerned citizen which most people interpreted,but still twitter NG i’m sorry”
https://afrigistbase.com/i-was-only-trying-to-be-a-concerned-citizen-sydney-talker-apologises-to-nigerians/
Re: Sydney Talker Apologizes After He Was Called Out For "Wasting" The Ncdc's Time by Randal: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
That guy is a silly idiot. I wonder why Buhari did not mess him up
Re: Sydney Talker Apologizes After He Was Called Out For "Wasting" The Ncdc's Time by flyingdutchman(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Do you know what HYPOCHONDRIASIS means? Now, I really do not mean this disrespectfully. I learn from people all the time. Please google it. Then you will understand that so many people have it varying proportions. That is not fraud. Let's educate ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Prophecy About What The Next World War Will Look Like / Lockdown: Couple Hold Online Wedding Ceremony Attended By Their Family Members / ‘those Who Lost Me, Deeply Regret It’- Efia Odo Slammed Shatta Wale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.