Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First (2528 Views)

176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16 / Breaking. First Dose Of Covid-19 Vaccine To Be Tested On UK Humans Thursday!!!! / French Doctor Apologises After Suggesting COVID-19 Drug Be Tested In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Zooposki(f): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by addicted268(f): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by EzzyCarter: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
So Africans are their lab rats shey? They must be nuts! sad

3 Likes

Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by joshjc(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Disgusting,the worst part of it some dejected beings here we be in support of this evil opinion

2 Likes

Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Avalancheman: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Commonsense99: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
You won't blame him, blame our politicians who haven't seen reasons to develops Africa.

2 Likes

Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by GamalNasser: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
They should test it on Buhari Zombies first , those ones are of no use to anyone on Earth

4 Likes

Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Blackfire(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
The vaccine while be on

1. Ipob miscreants

Or

2.amutekun terrorist

Or

3.Fulani hell's men

1 Like

Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by iluvdonjazzy: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Which Africa? I hope is not this my Africa sha

Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Day169: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Derogatory and racist bigotry! angry
Who are the worst hit? .. Africans abi?
Shior!!

2 Likes

Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Friendlyjoe: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
angry sad
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Dedetwo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
The politically leaning liberals in Europe have again showed their disdain for Africans. The most painful thing about the world political shenanigans remains that dumbass Africans will embrace the political liberals from Europe and USA while laughing jackass.
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by tatatar: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dedetwo:
The politically leaning liberals in Europe have again showed their disdain for Africans. The most painful thing about the world political shenanigans remains that dumbass Africans will embrace the political liberals from Europe and USA while laughing jackass.
Who says they're liberals
This is the sort of thing conservatives will do

1 Like

Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by engrchykae(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Zooposki:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcG155qnE8k
guy,I appreciate what you are doing and I love you for bringing the youths of Africa together.
You shall prosper in this your endeavors
My number is 08039145178,I want to key into this noble project
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Zooposki(f): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
engrchykae:
guy,I appreciate what you are doing and I love you for bringing the youths of Africa together.
You shall prosper in this your endeavors
My number is 080*******8,I want to key into this noble project

It’s not my channel. Maybe you can go to YouTube and contact him from there.
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Anonymous29: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
So Africans are their lab rats abi? is like their heads dey pain them. Nonsense and ingredients!

1 Like

Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by PHAYOL81: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Knowing who our bloggers are and the diplomatic relationship between the French and most Africa countries, I'm not sure that's what was said in the clip. It might not even be the French in the clip too. So, fingers crossed while I await the original version.
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by showafrica(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Afrcans should find agbo for this coro and make money from this people... They are looking helpless
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Coldie(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
Which Africa? I hope is not this my Africa sha
Them no where to test am na. They know definitely that its not Nigeria
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Dandydon34: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Guys pls help me I'm in a refferal contest�. Pls help me click the link
Hey there�, are you bored�, tired�, or sad☹ You need something to *Uniquely Spark* fun in your life �� Why not join one of the best WhatsApp Platform � join *WinadeeTV�* today, they brighten up your day with�MCM&WCW� �Massive giveaways *_Most Importantly Academics aids and updates_* and alot more��Trust me, you can't be on this Media and still be broke, Try it and give me feedback Click���

https:///2348135578638?text=Hello%20%F0%9F%98%8C%2C%20From%20Ref%20Opeyemo%20my%20name%20is%20_____
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by OperaNewsHubNg: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Let them test it on the French president and British prime minister
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by OperaNewsHubNg: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
The fact that this post has not made it to the front page shows that the admins of this forum are devils from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lol if them scam this one now, EFCC wee be looking for who to parade
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Floryangel8: 3:05am On Apr 04, 2020
This people are seeing African as senior monkey or chimpanzee Allah
Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by slimbeatz(m): 3:21am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=OperaNewsHubNg post=88072629]The fact that this post has not made it to the front page shows that the admins of this forum are devils from the pit of hell!!

I share the same sentiment with you.It seems to me these days, the mods are trying hard to hide relevant topics from making front page while they keep pushing junks out there. But what do I know sha�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French TV Says Corona Vaccines Should Be Tested On Africans First by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2020
I keep hearing about this Vaccine they want to send here, all I can say is we as the people have every right to reject it, a vaccine takes years! That's because it should be tested on animals first and over time check if it kills the animal. Their was a video I watched on YouTube, scientists made a vaccine for Ebola and injected it on a lab rat, the rat developed immunity as expected, they exposed it to Ebola and the immune system went over drive and killed the Rat.

They know this, now because they are dying they want to skip animals and test on humans, and the humans with lowest life worth on earth they can think of are poor Africans. They should start with themselves because they need it most, no one should accept help from them.

(1) (Reply)

Faforon Herbal Dosage / Thread closed / Top 6 Natural Ways To Cleanse/detox Your Liver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.