Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? (5747 Views)

I Want To Sell My Movie Scripts, Am A Good Script Writer,drama Or Comedy N Crime / Do You Have A Good Script? / A Good Script Developer Needed Pls {big Biz} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Producer: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2010
I am looking for a good script for Production. Any ideas out there ?
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by ifegy: 12:21am On Jan 03, 2011
What kind of script- TV, movie, radio? What are your terms? Full script or synopsis? What's some stuff you've produced previously? Might be able to get you something.
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Producer: 12:56am On Jan 03, 2011
Movies script, I need an original script, no sypnosis, a full length script. Something fresh, nothing that has been done before !!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by FameMonsta(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
I'm writing a script, but I seriously need the helping hand of a professional to put me through, just a little touch here and there. It is very original, but also very amateurish.
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by begunatoye(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2011
I have a sizzling script, it is a thriller titled 'oat of the wild'. It is suspenseful and intriguing. U can email begunatoye@yahoo.com or call 07086500955
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by thiscounts(m): 3:46am On Jan 07, 2011
Let's see if this might interest you.Give me details of what u want and I would tell you the angle I could come in.Send me email ayolad4@yahoo.com.
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by juicygirl: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2011
I HAVE A GOOD MOVIE SCRIPT "WHO MADE HER"
IT IS STORY ABOUT A _____________ WHO _____________

IS FULL OF THRILLS, LAUGHS and TEARS.
HOLLA! HOLLA! @ TRINITYDYKE AT YAHOO DOT KO DOT UK.
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by collins123(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2011
@famemonsta can we hook up?
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by fineboy200: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2011
PLS SEND ME A MAIL TO professorizzy@gmail.com. I HAVE A COMPLETE SCRIPTT WHICH I HAVE WITH A MOVIE DIRECTOR IN ABUJA, LOOKING FOR A PRODUCER TO HOOK UP WITH. I WILL LINK YOU UP WITH THE DIRECTOR, IF YOU WISH.

THE SCRIPT CENTERS on the tale of a young man who lost his blissful existence to drug addiction and a drug baron/ politician who represents the callous elites who take delight in playing politics under-toned with shady sources of income.

UGO OKEKE

Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Kpusmokuti: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2011
I have good script with tight concepts, a different concept from the many that Nollywood had offered us. Talking more about my Script works, will look like a kind of blabbing. Reach me through my e-mail or phone no; and confirm the originality of the script, it concepts, and a little impression that's contained in the Script.
i am ready to send you story line (little detail), it's preface or a little look into the script work,  after a one on one talk with you then i can send you.

E-mail: davidson4hope@yahoo.com
Phone No. 08132984926, 07052704356
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hello,

I 've something cool and nice but i don't know if it will suit your style,
If you care to check on it then give me a call on 08068040952.
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by QG: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2011
I am working on a script for a new tv show, am open to anyone interested for production.
sannaziza@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by egaruba(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2012
RATED E SCREENPLAYS - UNLOCKING CREATIVITY

FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN!

About:   
Screenplay Writing & Consultation Service.

Company Overview:   
RATED E offers the very best in Story Concepts and Screenplay writing for feature film, TV, and new media. Our mission is to develop and produce meaningful story driven and high concept African-themed motion pictures for the African film and TV market that will inspire, engage and entertain audiences worldwide.

Description:
Rated E is a web site dedicated to the works of screenwriter Emil B. Garuba. The website covers Emil's efforts in feature films and TV. On the site you’ll find free screenwriting advice as well as information on Emil's Script Consultation Service. As a freelance script reader, Emil has read literally thousands of screenplays for agents and production companies. As a produced screenwriter, he's constantly working through the ins and outs of screenwriting. And now as a script consultant, he's offering his professional expertise to you at an affordable price.

Service:
Script Consultant - Original Screenplays, Spec Screenplays, rewrites and adaptations. Contact us for our service rates.

Email - ratedeproductions@hotmail.com
Web - www.ratedeproductions.yolasite.com
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Duducu(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2012
Well i have a good script titled I KILLED A GHOST,but because am busy right now it my first long film titled THE SAME DAY, we would have reach out something, well check me out here www.chikauche.com
Thanks.
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by victorazy(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2012
I have one that I've been working on sin last five years. I wanted to b d producer in future which have made me to be looking for money to travel abroad to study some techniques. The movie not yet been decided. I planed d movie to be the standard one like dat of 300, Spatarcus, Lord of the Rings etc as is an Adventure film. I will not give d clue of d story but if u care here is my number 08069234782 Victor
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2012
Hi Mr. Producer,I'm a script writer,I write on teens movies ,I ve got a lot of stories on my desk. If u are intrested in any of my script,Contact me on .... ,thanks!
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by donchukzy: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
i've got mind blowing blockbuster scripts and in-case you also need a talented actor, pls you cantact me on 08083008903 or
chuksanyawu2003@yahoo.com
May God bless you as you
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by donald04: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
Sure there is,i have a script centered on children between 8 to 12yrs its an educative and entertaining stuff,interested just email me on nwajeiworld@yahoo.com,thanks.
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Lex11(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2012
@op (producer), all -

If you’re in need of an actor (male, 32, 5feet 9inches tall), who is professional, organized, confident, enthusiastic, an active contributor with a great attitude towards work and people. Feel free to contact me at
LexProductions@musician.org
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by donking2: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2012
Is it possible for me to get sum1 2 write a good 1hour 45 minute movie script 4 me for as low as 6500naira and above depending on the storyline i give, its low budgeted so it mustnt av expensive sets, d script quality d person writes i.e realistic, suspense filled and length of the script if d person writes a long script. I dont mean sell but write for me, d person gets d credit 4 d work durin d production and gets a chance 2 also act in it wen produced and also gets a chance to write a blockbuster script later in d year. If interested u can contact me on modupeadefolarin@ymail.com.
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by mydaxz: 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2012
@ Producer: With 10 Top Screenwriters, with a cumulative experience spanning over 30 years of writing for cinema movies, you may want to talk to us at The Matrix Club for Nollywood Screenwriters.
mydaxz@gmail.com
Visit our forum on facebook with over 3000 active writers, Producers etc: Nollywood Screenwriters & Critics
Hope you find a screenplay that pleases you.
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by nex(m): 2:08am On Feb 08, 2012
@Producer

I finished writing a 120 page screenplay, CAUSE OF DEATH, two weeks ago, and it's up for sale to the best Producer/Director with the highest bid.

nexbestthing@yahoo.com
PIN:32479C0C
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by ammyrodrics(f): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2012
I think it is great!
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by modsith(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
hey guys,how a bout we hook up together and make a team
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Owen2(m): 1:33am On Apr 30, 2012
Any scriptwriter here who can do a suspenseful horror script in 2 to 3 weeks should send an email to kamkraftmm@gmail.com. It will be paid for!
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by sugarberri(f): 6:09pm On May 19, 2012
@owen am interested.
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by nicky4lif(f): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mine is a true life story nd very very interesting.I don't write neither do I produce so if anybody is interested in producing a true life stor,the person can contact me on linhas_girl@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Lordmike: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2012
Hi , I have what you want and I center my storey lines and scripts on imaginations and thoughts totally different from what we currently have in Nollywood. I have so many I have been working on since 2003 taking my time editing and upgrading and I can release one to you. one condition is that I will be a co-producer and co-director as I need the quallity and the storey to be as I pictured it in my mind.when ready I can take leave from my work and we do something different in Nollywood for a revolution. get me on mykeze@gmail.com
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by tosint: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2012
I have 2 powerful revelatory script which God gave me on 9th of June 2012. Call Tosin Ogunshola on 08084860666
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by tosint: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2012
I have 2 powerful revelatory script titled scenes after the sound and sinful kindom which God gave me on 9th of June 2012. Call Tosin Ogunshola on 08084860666
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Glasseyes: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
My name is Salimon from ibadan,I'm a
student and also a talented storywriter
and am the kind who make research on
every story I wrote.
Aare (the stranger)is story of a young
man who is willing to sacrifice his life for
what he lacks inorder to poccess it(he
who try to wear to the crown must be
able to withstand it weight)although this
man poccess everything a man is
expected to have,he is very rich and
beautiful ladies flock around him but
unfortunately for him he has to abandon
all he had to find what he lacks.
This story is a brainteasing and full of
suspense inwhich am looking forward to
sell.
Please if you have interest contact me on
this
mail:salimonabbey@gmail.com,please if
you have any contact with any actor or
producer kindly message my
email:salimonabbey@gmail.com.08131661476

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dstv Hd Zapper Decoder And Dish Now Only ₦11,500 / Hollywood Actors Gather For Fred Amata’s New Movie / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.