Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? (5762 Views)

I Want To Sell My Movie Scripts, Am A Good Script Writer,drama Or Comedy N Crime / Do You Have A Good Script? / A Good Script Developer Needed Pls {big Biz} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Glasseyes: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
My name is Salimon from ibadan,I'm a
student and also a talented storywriter
and am the kind who make research on
every story I wrote.
Aare (the stranger)is story of a young
man who is willing to sacrifice his life for
what he lacks inorder to poccess it(he
who try to wear to the crown must be
able to withstand it weight)although this
man poccess everything a man is
expected to have,he is very rich and
beautiful ladies flock around him but
unfortunately for him he has to abandon
all he had to find what he lacks.
This story is a brainteasing and full of
suspense inwhich am looking forward to
sell.
Please if you have interest contact me on
this
mail:salimonabbey@gmail.com,please if
you have any contact with any actor or
producer kindly message my
email:salimonabbey@gmail.com.08131671476
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by johnhenrynj(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
I have a low budget yoruba comedy script that I wrote with 2 cast and animation . I need a producer or a buyer and I can assure you its going to be an hot cake. Reach me on 08069125603
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by olalekan2017(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
I dont have a script but i have a storyline that is good and i know can sell contact me on olalekanaaron@yahoo.com or 09092953904

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by nkemjacob2(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
two script available now. i can also write for u the concept you have in your mind. email me ... nkemjacob14@gmail.com
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Greatzeus(m): 1:27am On Aug 15, 2015
Producer:
Movies script, I need an original script, no sypnosis, a full length script. Something fresh, nothing that has been done before !!!!
There is nothing you could possibly write or get from another person that has never been done before,absolutely nothing.You will either find its similarity in Nollywood,Hollywood or Bollywood.What is done now is repackaging,stop the illusion.
3 idiots is ranked second best india movie of all time,after Sholay,yet as unique as it is you will find its similarity among all the movies that have been made since men began making films.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Lorenzo200000: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2023
LOGLINE FOR THE SCRIPT: INDISCREET (The blood trail)

Chief Kayode, a very wealthy business mogul hits a very huge business investment, and decides to invite people he considers his close friends and family. But even his close friends and family becomes helpless when the web from chief Kayode's past, catches up with them.

SYNOPSIS
When Chief Kayode's (68) beloved wife dies, he sees his wife's beauty, charisma and loving attitude, in his new cook, Blessing (28). With the help of Princess (22), his daughter, Blessing agrees to marry the chief and become part of the family.

Barrister Chidi (25), chief Kayode's favourite lawyer, and a godson to the chief, reassures the chief concerning the $500,000,000 worth of automobile investment he struck. He tells the chief that he has already run a background check on the Chinese investors that introduced the investment, and he says that there's nothing for the chief to worry about, all is legally accurate.

Barrister Chidi is always plagued with nightmares from his childhood days that was covered in pain, darkness and sorrow, yet he still coordinates and carries himself as he should.

Blessing who is now the wife of Chief Kayode, is already a bestie to the Chief's daughter, Princess, and they share common interests together.

Princess (22), has a boyfriend, Samuel, whom she loves so much, and had already introduced him to the family.

Chief Kayode had a perfect family, even after the loss of Eniola, his late wife, he finds the perfect embodiment of his late wife's beauty and charm in Blessing. Blessing has come to wipe away the pain from his heart, and tears from his eyes, he loves his new wife dearly, and his only daughter too equally.

Chief Kayode receives a massive ROI (Return On Investment) from his previous investment, and decides to invite a people he considers close friends, and family: Barrister Chidi, Pastor Chima, and Inspector Danjuma...

EXCERPTS:

BLESSING
Honey do you think it’s really necessary to invite the whole town?
CHIEF KAYODE
Barrister Chidi, Pastor Chima and Inspector Danjuma can hardly make up a town my love.
PRINCESS
Dad can I also invite Samuel? He called to tell me he’s arrived Nigeria
CHIEF KAYODE
Oh that’s good news my queen, but I don’t think Samuel needs any form of invitation. He’s family.
BLESSING
I thought the name ‘My Queen’ should be strictly mine for the calling, your wife?
PRINCESS
Mum, are you jealous that dad called me his queen? See jealousy o… (Brandishes a playful smile)
CHIEF KAYODE
(Clears his throat)
Um, Ladies…
BLESSING
(To Princess)
How can I be jealous of a man that is already my husband, and there is nothing even you our daughter can do about it!

Princess passes a glass of juice to Blessing

PRINCESS
Uh huh?
BLESSING
(Sips drink)
Oh yes! And when exactly is Samuel coming to take you to the altar, so that you can leave my husband for me?
PRINCESS
My father you mean?
CHIEF KAYODE
(Clears throat again)
Ladies! Is this the latest definition of a celebration?
PRINCESS
Dad you are supporting your new wife as against your daughter? This is so not true!
CHIEF KAYODE
Baby come on, it’s not that, you’re not getting the point…
BLESSING
Honey!
CHIEF KAYODE
Yes my love…
PRINCESS
Dad!
CHIEF KAYODE
Ladies! (Collapses on a nearby sofa, drink still in hand, he sips). Women! This… Is… a… celebration!

**They all burst into an explosive laughter that leaves Princess coughing really hard. Amidst their laughter, the doorbell rings downstairs. **

Things will no longer remain the same again as the trio: Barrister Chidi, Pastor Chima, and Inspector Danjuma arrives at the Chief's mansion the same evening, only to meet a very horrible sight.
First, the gatemans neck has been sliced open just at his post.
Inspector Danjuma is accompanied by two other police sergeants. Since the chief's number is not connecting, and is nowhere in sight, they all decide to check throughout the gigantic Mansion in search of the chief and his family.

However, they find what they are looking for when Barrister Chidi and Pastor Chima discovers the dead body of Princess, whose face is incredibly masked with blood- a bullet straight to her forehead. The Inspector discovers Chief Kayode and Blessing his new wife, inside the wardrobe of another room, dead?
Chief Kayode has some whitish substance coming out of his mouth, which can only suggest one thing- Poison.
Blessing has a rope round her neck- Strangled? Maybe.

Barrister Chidi, Pastor Chima, and the Inspector can't seem to decipher why a person would want to hurt a loving man like chief, little did they know that their nightmare was about to begin.

The nightmare begins with the discovery of both police sergeants dead, and the whole light in the entire mansion goes out, leaving them in darkness. Things becomes worse as the inspector decides to put a call through, to request for back ups, but he barely dials the number when his death stare at him in the eyes...

EXCERPTS:
**Just then, the light in the entire building goes out leaving them in darkness right at the middle of the stairs.**

INSPECTOR DANJUMA
Barrister, hold on, (Brings out his phone and switches on his phone light) these killers may be watching our every move. We must understand that we are not the ones after them at this moment.
BARRISTER CHIDI
We are the ones being hunted. They might as well see all of these as some sort of game.
PASTOR CHIMA
A very deadly game! Games of catch and kill… Games of predator versus prey!
INSPECTOR DANJUMA
I think we better stay put while I call for backups.
PASTOR CHIMA
It’s late already! Too late, and no, you won’t call for any back up!

**With the speed of lightning, Pastor Chima brings out a pistol from behind him and points it at the inspector, without allowing the inspector a second to blink away his surprise, he pulls the trigger right at the fore head of the inspector, leaving a heavy splash of blood on the stunned and paralyzed face of the barrister.**

Barrister Chidi is dumb struck and shocked to have seen Pastor Chima holding a gun, not to talk of pulling the trigger...

EXCERPTS:
INT. CHIEF KAYODE’S RESIDENCE, LIVING ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS- NIGHT, CONTINIOUS

PASTOR CHIMA
Please sit.
Barrister Chidi sits on the floor beside a couch.
BARRISTER CHIDI
(To himself)
This can’t be true. It couldn’t have been you the whole time.
PASTOR CHIMA
You don’t get to ask the questions here brother.
BARRISTER CHIDI
(Still to himself)
But he has been with me the whole time. (Looks at Pastor Chima) You can’t possibly be among these bloody assassins.
PASTOR CHIMA
(Shouts)
I said you don’t get to ask the questions here! I am still the guy with the gun, remember?
BARRISTER CHIDI
You fool! I’ve always thought you to be sanctimonious.
PASTOR CHIMA
That makes you the bigger fool! Sanctimonious is a big and polite word for humble sinners. No thanks, I’m not.
BARRISTER CHIDI
So tell me, who are your bloody accomplices? One of those bared headed deacons in your church? Your ministers? Who? You bloody fool!
PASTOR CHIMA
(Smiles)
Oh I shall introduce my partner to you sooner than the word soon. But first you should understand that such an amount of money can actually make an angel want to visit hell if that’s where the money is; it might as well be a cold day in hell today.

Pastor Chima introduces his accomplice and Mastermind behind the various murder- Blessing!

Barrister Chidi can't take it anymore, as he is covered with shock and confusion. Blessing? The chiefs new and loving wife?
Blessing discloses to the barrister about her mission, and explains to the barrister that, the mission had been up and running since the day her beloved mother was killed by the chief when she was only 8 years old, and her kid brother, just 6 years old. The young and drunk Chief Kayode had ran into her mother while she was roasting corn, to make ends meet, and had sped off, without even rushing her to the hospital.
There and then Blessing vowed to wipe out the chief and everything he will ever hold dear in his life.

Blessing seductively poisons Pastor Chima, leaving just herself, the barrister, and her real lover from the very first day of her mission- Samuel- Princess's supposed fiance.

All hell breaks loose, as Blessing makes an unusual discovery of the true identity of Barrister Chidi- He is her long lost brother- Chidiedbere.
But Samuel is having none of that. He's not ready to, all of a sudden, starts sharing the investment money they had planned for with anyone, not even his lover Blessing. He taught her never to trust anybody, apparently, she didn't get that.
Here is barrister Chidi, standing face to face with his long lost sister, but their reunion may as well only end up in blood stains and death.
At gun point, Barrister Chidi must think of something very fast before his painful joy of meeting with his sister is short lived.

If you find this work appealing, kindly contact larrymichaels282@gmail.com for the completed script and further sales conversation.

Thank you and God bless!
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by nikky5(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
I have an award award winning action movie script for sale. 08067313084
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? by Faeezah: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Email: faeezahomolola@gmail.com
I write the best movie scripts

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Mimi The Movie”: Quorum Announces Media Partnership / Who Is The Best Gladiator With Their Movies / What's The Best Superhero Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.