Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta (26722 Views)

Society Of Saint Vincent De Paul Kano Share Palliative To Needy In The Society / Kingdom Embassy Church, Igando Shares Palliative To 705 Households (photos) / Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Jibsy203(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The money in that envelope won't be more than 3k. Too bad it's better he didn't even give at all. It's like giving an hungry man a spoon of rice to eat. You only worsened his matter
We already know afonja Muslims as bad bloods..notin good can come out of dem

1 Like

Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
It is good that he's giving. At least, cash will take care of hunger for a few days... but laslas, hes doing himself a favour with this philanthropic image... More followership, more tithes. grin grin grin
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by kunletexs: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
MYHUBBY:
And he's a Christian?

Why does he have to carry camera man along ?

So as to encourage your sorry ass to do likewise.

1 Like

Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by ecto(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by ecto(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
makewetalk2:
Nairaland please use words in the right contexts. As someone in the health sector, I feel offended by the use of "palliative" in this context. These are gifts, not palliatives.

Every Christian giving someone a gift should always remember what Jesus said in Matthew 6:1-4
Sharap there, if they don't post it, you would call them out that they are eating church money, has any Muslim cleric donated anything? I wonder what you people have against pastors
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by africanusvu(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
"when you give,dont even let your left hand know what is in Ur right hand"
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by adexpa(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
I appreciate his giving spirit but i think we need to grow and move away from show-off and publicity orientation. Giving is good but it does not require camera. Some people will disagree with me and say it is to encourage others, but giving is primarily to encourage those that we are extending the kindness towards and by the time some of them got opportunity to do, they will realize that they were once in need and that will make it easy for some of them to do willingly too. You do not need to convince the whole world, anyone that will do charity will do without been convinced by any other person. in fact, most people that do charity conceived the idea earlier before they got they opportunity.
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by makewetalk2: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling.

2 Samuel 22:28
"And You save an afflicted people; But Your eyes are on the haughty whom You abase.

Jeremiah 48:29
"We have heard of the pride of ecto--he is very proud-- Of his haughtiness, his pride, his arrogance and his self-exaltation.

2 Corinthians 10:5
5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

1 Peter 1:14
14 As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance.

James 1:25
25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.

2 John 1:6
6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

John 15:14
14 You are my friends if you do what I command.
John 14:15
15 “If you love me, keep my commands.

The command is found in Matthew 6:1-4 1 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

John 15:14
14 You are my friends if you do what I command.
John 14:15
15 “If you love me, keep my commands.

ecto:

Sharap there, if they don't post it, you would call them out that they are eating church money, has any Muslim cleric donated anything? I wonder what you people have against pastors
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The money in that envelope won't be more than 3k. Too bad it's better he didn't even give at all. It's like giving an hungry man a spoon of rice to eat. You only worsened his matter
which one did you give to help ur next door neighbors !if u have nothing to say is better u keep quit or scroll n pass.

1 Like

Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by bigpicture001: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:
The Odumeje effect

Good gesture
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
mayklef:
attention seekers evrywhere....anytin 4 worldly recognition
do yours n let's see .fake people everywhere pretending to be good when they're not

1 Like

Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
mayklef:
do yours n let's see .fake people everywhere pretending to be good when they're not !must you type can't you keep quite if you have nothing reasonable to type.
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
your post are always stupid, negative, insensitive.. just how old are you?? if you're above 40.. then you're definitely a fool forever.. how much have you bn able to give to the less privileged?? how much has Buhari himself bn able to give.. I'm not talking about audio cash in the news.. you type like your sense is in your feet.. if it is.. pls pick it up.. you're just embarrassing yourself each time you make a post on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Millenniumlady(f): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
chuksbaby:
my childhood town for 20yrs before i left overseas.

the church dey close to yoruba road for safi
Ehhhhhh so you don travel go overseas shocked
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

U should be placed in a zoo cage with monkeys n chimpanzees...
U have no business living amongst men

1 Like

Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Junkelie: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Dainska.. This is Poverty mentality
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by stormborn28(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Hestywhyt(f): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
That a spoon of rice would change the dry taste on your tongue...half bread is better than none
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by EAhumble(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
what have they gotten from the government.. Oga 3k can a feed a family at least for 2days
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by lereinter(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Just as politicians do it
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Dickson25(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
God bless you sir.... How wish they will such thing in my state... We the disable ones are really sufering in this country now this lockdown. Is only God that will help us
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Dollabiz: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oh
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Jms85(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mediarero:
REV FATHER CHRISTOPHER EKABO DONATES PALLIATIVE IN CASH TO PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITIES IN SAPELE

St. Patrick's Catholic Church Priest Sapele, Reverend Father Christopher Ekabo has donated palliative measures in form of Cash to persons with disability in Sapele, Delta State to help during the 14 day lockdown exercise across the State.
Very Laudable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J26dZzBgjzM
Coronav reali came to teach us the way of life we shd live...giving ,cleanliness n well equipped hospitals..
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by SenatorKB: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
"my childhood town for 20yrs before i left overseas.

the church dey close to yoruba road for safi["

Oniovo I sight you. Mavor?

Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by freeman131: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
mayklef:
How have these people benefitted from your entire generation
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by freeman131: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
adexpa:
I appreciate his giving spirit but i think we need to grow and move away from show-off and publicity orientation. Giving is good but it does not require camera. Some people will disagree with me and say it is to encourage others, but giving is primarily to encourage those that we are extending the kindness towards and by the time some of them got opportunity to do, they will realize that they were once in need and that will make it easy for some of them to do willingly too. You do not need to convince the whole world, anyone that will do charity will do without been convinced by any other person. in fact, most people that do charity conceived the idea earlier before they got they opportunity.

You can't impress everyone,people like you has never and will never contribute anything to the society. And don't be too fast to forget that father is a spiritual leader and needs to live up to what he preaches.
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Awoleesu(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Father APC Mbaka, come and see oh! This is what true ministry is!
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by kaymical(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
you know what, you are only magnifying the stupid attention you're looking for in HD
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by SpyAC(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
no matter how little, to me is ok
Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by balodihno14(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
where you there when is putting the money in the envelopes?

Re: Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta by Obatolysis(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Another FOOL SPOTTED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah / Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) / Do You Know That The Bible Explains Why White People Love Their Dogs So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.