Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Relocation To Ekiti State. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Relocation To Ekiti State. (1029 Views)

Olukere Of Ikere Ekiti Now Recognized As An Oba In Ekiti State / Photos From The Procession Of Elehinle Festival In Okemesi, Ekiti State / Oriki Of All Towns In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation To Ekiti State. by tiana111(f): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
hi guys, please I would like to know if ekiti state is a nice place to relocate to.
want to know about the cost of living, if it's ok
starting up businesses there,will it grow and what kind of business
and also how is land cheap over there and feeding and all .thanks
Re: Relocation To Ekiti State. by illicit(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
well, Ado ekiti is the most populous town in Ekiti because it contains two unis and polythecnic, it's also not far to Akure Ondo state capital....
well things are relatively cheap....
Re: Relocation To Ekiti State. by atiku4President(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Whether Ekiti is a nice place to relocate to? How do u mean? What is gud for me may not be gud for u.
Re: Relocation To Ekiti State. by nlPoster: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Are you planning to build a house there?

Very strange question. You're asking about land and not even house or apartments.

Where are you relocating from?

In any case, why do some of you come to nairaland to ask questions you could easily find on your own using a search engine? Do you not have a search function on your computer?

https://nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/ekiti
Re: Relocation To Ekiti State. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
tiana111:
hi guys, please I would like to know if ekiti state is a nice place to relocate to.
want to know about the cost of living, if it's ok
starting up businesses there,will it grow and what kind of business
and also how is land cheap over there and feeding and all .thanks
what other option do you have aside ekiti?
Ekiti is not advisable, I have so many people working their and they complain, and the state is generally boring but hey, people still lives there.
What worked for you might not work for them

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Ekiti State. by tiana111(f): 6:19am On Apr 04, 2020
alright thank you, was also thinking osun,kwara
Re: Relocation To Ekiti State. by tiana111(f): 6:20am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=illicit post=88059692].thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Ekiti State. by kannyluv(f): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
the cost of living in Ekiti is cheap..
Re: Relocation To Ekiti State. by doloresmiles7: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ekiti is blessed with water resources, some of its major rivers are flowing there. Ekiti enjoys tropical climate with two distinct seasons. This is really a nice place. If you are planning to settle down there definitely this is a good decision. I want a favor from you. Me and my family is going to settle down in Germany. Can you suggest some good German Translation Services for migration? I have chosen this company, please check https://australiantranslationservices.com.au/languages/naati-german-translator/
Re: Relocation To Ekiti State. by peteruuu(m): 12:36am On Apr 09, 2020
tiana111:
alright thank you, was also thinking osun,kwara
Come to Kwara state, you'll love it
Things are much cheaper here in Ilorin(the capital city).

I was born here and I'm in my late twenties ma'am.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Human Brain / Ooni Of Ife Is Too Small To Oba Of Benin – Bini Palace Reacts / Venomous Snakes Invade Ejisu Municipality; Residents Blame Angry Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.