Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. (645 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed / The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by idealogical: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
The Czech Republic tightened restrictions on Sunday to combat the new coronavirus outbreak, banning people from moving around except for work, essential shopping and other necessary activities until March 24.

Prime Minister Andrej Babis said the new measures would take effect from midnight, adding the government recommended that those who can work from home or take holidays.

The country of 10.7 million has confirmed 253 cases of the virus with no deaths reported so far.

The restrictions come a day after the government closed most shops and restaurants for at least 10 days. Other measures include a ban on nearly all international travel from March 16 and closing schools.

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-czech-babis/czech-republic-restricts-movement-of-people-to-slow-coronavirus-spread-idUSP7N29E06Y

The Governor is either ignorant, inept or CNN just didn't tell him that the Czechs restricted movement and even closed most of their shops and restaurants.
Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by ablavi01: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pls do you live in Oyo state
Well, I do
Inter state movement have restricted
Civil servants don't go to work
Schools have been closed
Markets with the exception of perishable commodities market have be closed
Also there is curfew between 7 pm to 6 am

1 Like

Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by Chapii: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
ablavi01:
Well, I do
Schools have been closed
Don't mind the OP. He wants Makinde to senselessly lock the state like Wike over corona that has not infected even 5 people in his state.
Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by idealogical: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
ablavi01:
Well, I do
Schools have been closed

So exactly what was the clueless goveneor ranting about then?

Propaganda, playing to the gallery and the fact that he watches CNN.

1 Like

Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by idealogical: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chapii:
Don't mind the OP. He wants Makinde to senselessly lock the state like Wike over corona that has not infected even 5 people in his state.

Only a fool leaves his house unlocked and unprotected because he hasn't been robbed.

You get sense at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by bmdmixer: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
idealogical:

Only a fool leaves his house unlocked and unprotected because he hasn't been robbed.

You get sense at all?
he is proberly 14

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by sammyj: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
I thought some children, paid erats and mischievous political thugs earlier berated me when I said wearing of the mask is not the solution but movement restrictions when the Oyo state governor gave his views on the topic. The Czech Republic government that earlier advise her citizens not to yield to the movement restrictions proscribed by WHO but should ware face masks have now yielded to the advise of movement restrictions. Las las we go learn for Nigeria!!! cool
Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by Chapii: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2020
idealogical:

You get sense at all?
Ogbeni. For how long are you going to lockdown? So after 2 weeks of lockdown the state will now be immune to corona. Makinde is doing something and monitoring the situation, if of the need arises, he will lockdown. Do you know the cost of lockdown? Do you think if UK had the no of cases we have they would have locked down? Close to 5000 people have died in the country yet they are still advising people to stay at home not forcing them. Una mumu O
Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by Precious4real50(f): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2020
idealogical:

The Governor is either ignorant, inept or CNN just didn't tell him that the Czechs restricted movement and even closed most of their shops and restaurants.

Oyo state may be the Nigeria new York city or Italy in Nigeria cheesy because of senseless governor

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by Precious4real50(f): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2020
idealogical:

You get sense at all?
op you have time to reply quote like I said before Oyo state is of no use to Nigeria, as long as Lagos, abuja, Delta, rivers, bayelsa,akwa ibom,Anambra kano is save other state like Oyo state is less important.

Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by Precious4real50(f): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Chapii:
Ogbeni. For how long are you going to lockdown? So after 2 weeks of lockdown the state will now be immune to corona. Makinde is doing something and monitoring the situation, if of the need arises, he will lockdown. Do you know the cost of lockdown? Do you think if UK had the no of cases we have they would have locked down? Close to 5000 people have died in the country yet they are still advising people to stay at home not forcing them. Una mumu O
if Nigeria have the same cases as UK what do you think that will happen?
Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by joshjc(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
he is proberly 14
no 6 cause if 14 he will be more sensible
Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by Chapii: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:
if Nigeria have the same cases as UK what do you think that will happen?
Then people will see a need to lockdown and lockdown themselves before you even announce.
Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Fact check:

Trump wanted to build a wall across Mexico borders but same Mexicans are now working day and night to produce medical supplies for the USA to fight covid19. Na wa o
Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by Precious4real50(f): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Chapii:
Then people will see a need to lockdown and lockdown themselves before you even announce.
So what happen to the saying that prevention is better than cure?

Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by bmdmixer: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2020
joshjc:
no 6 cause if 14 he will be more sensible
lol was calculating phone typing
Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by Chapii: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:
So what happen to the saying that prevention is better than cure?

If the cost of prevention is greater than the cost of disease itself what will you do?
AdaOgwashi ndi Igbo na si "aga eji ngbagbu yara ogu".
Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by ablavi01: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:
Oyo state may be the Nigeria new York city or Italy in Nigeria cheesy because of senseless governor

I don't think he is senseless
I feel he is considerate and fair
A man who knows the people he is governing
Those who earn salaries are told to stay at home
Those who earn rail from what they sell daily especially perishable goods are told to go to their market places BTW 6am-7 pm
That is fair
The Federal govt is not supporting the state in a way despite 8 cases
Re: RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. by ablavi01: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2020
ablavi01:

I don't think he is senseless
I feel he is considerate and fair
A man who knows the people he is governing
Those who earn salaries are told to stay at home
Those who earn daily from what they sell daily especially perishable goods are told to go to their market places BTW 6am-7 pm
That is fair
The Federal govt is not supporting the state in a way despite 8 cases

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu receives Esan APC Leaders, Promises Inclusive Governance,.. / BREAKING: Police Take Over Ajimobi’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.