Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

If I Must Reap And The Prerequisites For Reaping. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Must Reap And The Prerequisites For Reaping. (128 Views)

"You Reap What You Sow" Is This Statement Really True? / Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' / Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Must Reap And The Prerequisites For Reaping. by shepherdly: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
When we talk about reaping or harvest, a man’s mind will come to seed. Some highlights or example you need to know about seeds. The seed is what you plant so that it can give you a harvest of its kind in a larger quantity. Many eat their seeds instead of planting it. You don’t eat seeds, you plant it. Anytime you eat seeds, It just qualifies you for the loss of tomorrow’s harvest. it as looks as if the only thing that seeds looks like in Christianity is money, buts it is more than that.

For more insights please click the link below
Good Shepherd Blog

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , April 4 2020 / Odm / Subduing And Triumphing Over The Coronavirus Pandemic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.