Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,145 members, 7,957,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo To Become The 1st Footballer To Reach $1b Dollars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo To Become The 1st Footballer To Reach $1b Dollars (850 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo To Become The 1st Footballer To Reach $1b Dollars by SportsRider: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo to become the third wealthiest athlete and 1st Footballer to reach $1bn Dollars in his career.

The Juventus hitman will join the league of One billion dollars after Golf star Tiger woods and boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. reach the hallmark during their respective careers.

Read more �
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/ddeb3bb196ea2dafeebf438807bb5109

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Become The 1st Footballer To Reach $1b Dollars by Millenniumlady(f): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
And the mumu no gree reply my dm since last year undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Become The 1st Footballer To Reach $1b Dollars by pyyxxaro: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
And the mumu no gree reply my dm since last year undecided

E no say u get natural Coronavirus, naim make cry

Go follow ur mate for Akwa United grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Become The 1st Footballer To Reach $1b Dollars by yenereal(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
pyyxxaro:

E no say u get natural Coronavirus, naim make cry

Go follow ur mate for Akwa United grin

Not my Akwa United. Make she follow her mate for El Kanemi Warriors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Become The 1st Footballer To Reach $1b Dollars by pyyxxaro: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
yenereal:

No my Akwa United. Make she follow her mate for El Kanemi Warriors.

grin angry

I think BCC Lions of Gboko would be better
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Become The 1st Footballer To Reach $1b Dollars by Millenniumlady(f): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
pyyxxaro:

grin angry

I think BCC Lions of Gboko would be better
The both of you are very stupid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Become The 1st Footballer To Reach $1b Dollars by pyyxxaro: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Thunder fire you there , with ur goat face
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Become The 1st Footballer To Reach $1b Dollars by sylve11: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Thunder fire you there , with ur goat face

Ah! shocked cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Become The 1st Footballer To Reach $1b Dollars by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2020
I think you are the number one stupid person here because u refused to know ur mate. Try to control ur emotions when writing.
Millenniumlady:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Become The 1st Footballer To Reach $1b Dollars by guyman3000(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Do you know there is a software you can download that helps in staking your zoom soccer in bet9ja?
All you do it's to install,set,and have a minimum of 1000 in your account,then sit n watch how your money grows.. to know more about the package call me or WhatsApp me on 0-9-0-7-6-4-8-8-3-2-9. Nowwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream / Both Bet9ja Soccer Zoom And Sports Predictions Here! / UK Week 41 Pool Fixture For Sat 16, April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.