Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream (800 Views)

Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round / Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Heavyweight Boxing Fight On Dec. 12 In London / Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream by corperscorner: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Joshua will look to inch one step closer to a heavyweight unification bout with Tyson Fury when he faces Pulev in London tonight.

After avenging his shocking loss to Andy Ruiz and regaining the IBF, WBA and WBO heavyweight championships, Anthony Joshua will return to the ring today to face the challenge of Kubrat Pulev. A win for Joshua would move him one step closer to a mega-fight with WBC champion Tyson Fury to unify all four recognized world championships.

Pulev is getting what is likely his final shot to become world champion. In 2014, he suffered a knockout loss against Wladimir Klitschko in a bout for the IBF title. He has since won eight consecutive fights to earn his latest title shot. At 39 years old, the clock is ticking on Pulev, but the odds remain heavily in favor of Joshua retaining his titles.

There's a lot of action expected on tonight in London. Be sure you're following this thread for coverage of the event.

This fight will not be available on local cable networks. Individuals looking to livestream from Nigeria could checkout www.nexstro.com

Source: https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/anthony-joshua-kubrat-pulev-nexstro/

Update***

The boxing bout has begun with undercard fights. Check 3rd image for streaming screenshot.

Anthony Joshua is scheduled to make his ring walk in a few hours.

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream by Deenite(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream by corperscorner: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2020
The full undercard also features some Nigerian fighters such as Okolie and Bankole

Joshua vs. Pulev card;
Anthony Joshua (c) vs. Kubrat Pulev, IBF, WBA, WBO heavyweight championship
Lawrence Okolie vs. Nikodem Jezewski, Cruiserweights
Hughie Fury vs. Mariusz Wach, heavyweights
Martin Bankole vs. Sergey Kuzmin, heavyweights
Kieron Conway vs. Macaulay McGowan, super welterweight
Florian Marku vs. Jamie Stewart, welterweights
Qais Ashfaq vs. Ashley Lane, women's super bantamweights

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream by corperscorner: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Anthony Joshua and Kubrat Pulev had to be separated by security at weigh-in...

After Pulev weighed in (239.7 lbs), Joshua entered the room and joined his opponent on stage. As he prepared to step on the scales Pulev started shouting at him from across the stage, prompting Joshua to move closer to hear what he was saying.

Once Joshua weighed in (240.8lbs), the pair moved to the centre of the stage for their head to head. More shouting ensued before a commotion from the back of the room where Pulev’s younger brother (pro boxer Tervel) pushed past the barrier to join his brother on stage.

Matchroom security eventually separated the pair who then decided to “fist pump”, but even that took an aggressive turn — they clashed fists three times, inputting more power into each one.

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream by corperscorner: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2020
Promoter Eddie Hearn revealed that “Pulev just kept saying, ‘Tomorrow, tomorrow’ prompting Joshua to reply: ‘What do you mean tomorrow?’. Pulev said, ‘Tomorrow I’m going to beat you and show you’. Pulev kept talking so Joshua said, ‘Come over here and say it’.

“Pulev said again, ‘Tomorrow I'll beat you’ and AJ said, ‘What? You? Disrespect me and I’ll show you.’ Then he looked at Pulev and said, ‘You’re a p****’.

“In the end, Pulev said, ‘I respect you’ and that dampened it. But then he added, ‘Tomorrow I will beat you, I will finish you, I will end you. You know I’m better than you’.”

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream by MJBOLT: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
AJ abeg make this fight no pass 5 rounds,send this idiot to the hospital.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream by hahn(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
AJ abeg make this fight no pass 5 rounds,send this idiot to the hospital.

The guy sef dey train na. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream by Crystasluvee(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
What time be the bout?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream by SolnergyPower: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
That should be about 11:30pm Nigeria Time.

Crystasluvee:
What time be the bout?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs. Kubrat Pulev Fight Night: Livestream by corperscorner: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
The boxing bout has begun with undercard fights.

Anthony Joshua is scheduled to have his ring walk in a few hours.

Currently streaming live on www.nexstro.com

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo To Wear No.7 Shirt For Manchester United / Real Madrid Bid €220m For Mbappe And Await Response From PSG / Live Soccer TV - Online Streaming And TV Listings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.