Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How We Should Spend The Billions Donation On Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Should Spend The Billions Donation On Nigerians (382 Views)

Dennis Aghanya, Where Are The 55 Houses And The Billions? / 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Should Spend The Billions Donation On Nigerians by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nairaland, please i just wan shook my mouth put for this covid19 matter.

How we fit contain am and also go about our normal ways of life.

With different donations rolling into our Government purse.
I've been thinking about how can we as Nigerians gain from it; in a way our politicians would not even get angry grin

Aba, i watched a video on the mass production of Nose masks, then i digged further.

Then i realized this...

If the FG can open a free trade zone in every state in Nigeria.

Task every clothing skilled Nigerians to embark on quality Nose mask Production clearly branded 'not for sale'. In my little digging i realized the materials are not really expensive and easy to sow (most Nigerians are at home now)

Federal Government should buy from Nigerians directly through relevant agencies (with the donations).
I believe more people will buy directly and give the government for free/ or give it to people directly.

Let us test how truly we love ourselves or it is government blame as usual.

FG should distribute it every Local Government in Nigeria.
Then let 'negotiate' with our government locally if dem wan siphon that. Food provisions as same.

Lastly, with good sensitisation and media awareness i believe Nigerians would adhere to social distancing and i hope God help us defeat covid19 soon.

...i felt where this 'stay at home' thing is heading south.

I need your comments please grin
Re: How We Should Spend The Billions Donation On Nigerians by jimyjames(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Aba people started production of face mask with no help from FG or state government, let the ingenuity of aba people make them rich in this covid19 period, you people have insulted abia people enough , its every man for himself

Drabeey:
Nairaland, please i just wan shook my mouth put for this covid19 matter.

How we fit contain am and also go about our normal ways of life.

With different donations rolling into our Government purse.
I've been thinking about how can we as Nigerians gain from it; in a way our politicians would not even get angry grin

Aba, i watched a video on the mass production of Nose masks, then i digged further.

Then i realized this...

If the FG can open a free trade zone in every state in Nigeria.

Task every clothing skilled Nigerians to embark on quality Nose mask Production clearly branded 'not for sale'. In my little digging i realized the materials are not really expensive and easy to sow (most Nigerians are at home now)

Federal Government should buy from Nigerians directly through relevant agencies (with the donations).
I believe more people will buy directly and give the government for free/ or give it to people directly.

Let us test how truly we love ourselves or it is government blame as usual.

FG should distribute it every Local Government in Nigeria.
Then let 'negotiate' with our government locally if dem wan siphon that. Food provisions as same.

Lastly, with good sensitisation and media awareness i believe Nigerians would adhere to social distancing and i hope God help us defeat covid19 soon.

...i felt where this 'stay at home' thing is heading south.

I need your comments please grin
Re: How We Should Spend The Billions Donation On Nigerians by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
jimyjames:
Aba people started production of face mask with no help from FG or state government, let the ingenuity of aba people make them rich in this covid19 period, you people have insulted abia people enough , its every man for himself

Insulted? Abia state would gain more from this if it happens. They already have facilities to make this on ground don't they?
Re: How We Should Spend The Billions Donation On Nigerians by jimyjames(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Drabeey:

Insulted? Abia state would gain more from this if it happens. They already have facilities to make this on ground don't they?

Abia will gain more if there are not many people producing face mask all over the country
Re: How We Should Spend The Billions Donation On Nigerians by helinues: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2020
grin

It seems like some Nigerians don't want the virus to go anytime soon
Re: How We Should Spend The Billions Donation On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2020
jimyjames:

Abia will gain more if there are not many people producing face mask all over the country

They already have the machines and
already Know how to go about mass production. So they are at advantage here.

helinues:
grin

It seems like some Nigerians don't want the virus to go anytime soon

But why would you say such thing, this virus is taking a toll on everyone. Who wouldn't want to get back to work asap?
Re: How We Should Spend The Billions Donation On Nigerians by helinues: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Drabeey:

They already have the machines and
already Know how to go about mass production. So they are at advantage here.

But why would you say such thing, this virus is taking a toll on everyone. Who wouldn't want to get back to work asap?

The virus will go anytime from May.. As for the donations, not necessary until election time before Nigerians will benefits from our Yam looters come oppressors...

Na ajemonu

(1) (Reply)

Young Philanthropist Funslet Disbursed Hand Sanitizer, Nose Mask Across Ibadan / Lockdown : Level Of Compliance From Former Delta Governor, Uduaghan's Cummunity / 8 Major Cut-off From FG 2020 Budget Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.