Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy (72972 Views)

Virgil Abloh Dies Of Cancer / Another Madt Banger Update On Sales Slashing Of Moreshi,rossi & Billionaire In S / Shop For Sergio Female Heels, Shoes, Slanders & Slippers At RAJAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by olisefom: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
The path of every mortal.

He made impact - that's all that matters.

RIP.
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by olax02(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Butoneday2:
My brand, my shoe and my man. RIP, am in love with his product. Buhari is a bastar.d
big time real shit hole..

1 Like

Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by whytediamond(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
X
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rest, Sergio cry. If you would like to read about his life: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_Rossi
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by iPOOPinURmouth: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
he is old and died, not because of corona virus. stop all this panic spreading

1 Like

Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by olax02(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Stay one place bros.

Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by Truthfulvoice: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child rape of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by olax02(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please where is Abba Kyari??

Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by ednut1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
85 is a ripe age
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by scoundrel(f): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
When I see news like this it puts a face to the rising death toll from the pandemic. The media can say “a million and two people died from (insert random tragedy)” and it will mean nothing to me. It’s when they say “so and so actor/designer/philanthropist/mayor/governor/president died from (insert random tragedy)” that a certain gravity is associated to the event.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by jofatek(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
RIP
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by farouk2much(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
What's the name of his brand
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by olax02(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
olax02:
Please where is Abba Kyari??
he's busy doing your work...

Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by olawale1516(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Corona virus have become a death sentence to many wealthy and popular peoples that ordinary illness can't kill..so sad....
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by Numero9: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nawa o. E be like say na Big people Dem dey die pass recently o.
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by EzzyCarter: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Stay one place bros.
Bros, haba. Have you been following me cheesy
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
he is old and died, not because of corona virus. stop all this panic spreading
Check the news, sir. He was 84. He died of COVID-19 complications.
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by AKheemx4: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by HMarshal(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Makavelli25:
Hmmmm
A lot of famous people dieing of this shit
Hmmm
God unto you i put my trust o
Guide me and every nairalander that believe
Guide seun
Guide lala even tho na snake master

Btw my people
Stay home and help yourseld
Please that how we can overcome this thing
Stay safe

Truth remains,our govt slept till the virus built it's web.the airports Suld av been shut with the italian index case.and all in coming flight passengers proper checked b4 discharging them.imagine atikus son's story of how he came into the country , socialized ,went home & even refused to go for test.

This virus is imported.meaning the containment on this side of the world was very feasible had the right measures been taken
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
RIP to him!!!

My Condolence to his Family!!!
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by Amdoyin(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Every man must die but not a victim of Covid-19 cry

RIP to him .
And to the perpetrators of this evil, Karma is coming for you all sad you can't escape God's wrath!
I don't get it. " perpetrators of this evil"? Who are they?? They said na coro kill am??
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
He was an old man, he also had a good life. so no qualms.
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by jericco1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Imagine if angry
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by EzzyCarter: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Amdoyin:
I don't get it. " perpetrators of this evil"? Who are they?? They said na coro kill am??

He died of Corona virus. Apparently, the virus isn't from mother nature. Figure the rest out smiley
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by saajus: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
COVID-19 is really dealing with human beings. It's taking out the best of us.
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by BarrElChapo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rest In Peace
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by ttobizz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
And were is our own Abba Kyari ?
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by Elvis2kay: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by Lovelyn451(f): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chai..no matter how China try to make quality Italian products are always seen as the superior quality...Italy don lose people o, I'm beginning to agree with Suleiman that Italians are being sacrificed and the pope is involved in this
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by bunorb: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by MansoryMX(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
ursullalinda:
The world really lost great men this period.....RIP Sir

While the uselesssssss ones dey escape the virus. Life is unfair

1 Like

Re: Sergio Rossi Dies Of Coronavirus In Italy by Allsingles: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
He may have died this year even without CoronaVirus.
May his Gentle soul rest in peace, Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) / #NoPantDay Is Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.