Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) (73063 Views)

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by marvelck: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2023
Wearing of butt pads by ladies

Biko, what is the reason behind the wearing of butt pads (fake nyansh), by a lot of ladies these days...

I once noticed a lady was wearing butt pad. Cos the size of her yansh keep increasing and deflating every day like a motor tyre. To the extent, I became confused

Why go through such stress just to entice men. Are they low on confidence, or just doing it for fashion or to entice lustful men.. Cos I don't understand.

Yansh or no yansh, the beauty of a woman is not tied to her backside. Don't let any man mislead you to hell. Oyibo women no too get yansh, but men dey chase them upandan, for movies

Biko, let's stop being fake. Let any man that wants you, like you just the way you are. Don't deceive any man with artificial looks, yansh or status, only to end up being disgraced later.

Be proud of yourself.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Biko, what is the reason behind the wearing of butt pads (fake nyansh), by a lot of ladies these days...
It is due to low self yansh esteem 😔

Many of these fashions and make ups done by women are to rate higher up above our peers (not solely to attract men). Women are always afraid of rejection and oppression in a circle, hence the need to find a way to boost the self esteem.

In fact, women fashions are done because of women (and not because of men) cos woman normally would like to look and dress better than her mates and command envy from other girls and the attention from men

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by sleek214(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2023
Good for them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Jj222(f): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2023
Let me go and buy mine and wear.
You can't tell.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by MORIERA: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2023
Jj222:
You can't tell.

Lol

You can't tell what

3 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Young03(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2023
Its becoming too rampant.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by fyzaila: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2023
Wait op, how did you confirm it's butt pad in there? Did you open and see it? What if your assumption is false?

Some ladies are well endowed at the back o.

20 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by PPIA: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2023
Jj222:
You can't tell.
Can i see your nyash please?

5 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by AndrewTate(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2023
🤦🏾‍♂️

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by pansophist(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Many of these fashions and make ups done by women are to rate higher up above our peers (not solely to attract men). Women are always afraid of rejection and oppression in a circle, hence the need to find a way to boost the self esteem.

In fact, women fashions are done because of women (and not because of men) cos woman normally would like to look and dress better than her mates and command the whole attention if possible

Men actually don't mind this one, for me, it's no different than high heels or human hair. It accentuates a woman's look and makes her feel good.

But the one I find disgusting is the surgery type of butt lifting and lip filling (common with white people).

It's really hard to get the proportion right with the butt and lip jobs. It always looks fake, disproportional and unattractive. Bleh.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Ajibade123(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2023
Amotolongbo:

In fact, women fashions are done because of women (and not because of men) cos woman normally would like to look and dress better than her mates and command the whole attention if possible
Attention of who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by lastkingsman: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2023
pansophist:

Men actually don't mind this one, for me, it's no different than high heels or human hair. It accentuates a woman's look and makes her feel good.

But the one I find disgusting is the surgery type of butt lifting and lip filling (common with white people).

It's really hard to get the proportion right with the butt and lip jobs. It always looks fake, disproportional and unattractive. Bleh.

Toke Makiwa, Tonto Dike, Nengi and Co disagree grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Obierika(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2023
Fake everywhere you look

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Everything about 99.9% of ladies are fake and useless

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
I'm gonna speak from an African woman's perspective, especially a South African woman.

There's this stereotype that an African woman is expected to have a curvy figure like a figure 8... For example, as a South African woman, I didn't know that South Africa is considered to have a high number of curvy women until I joined nairaland because it had never came to my attention one bit.

At first I didn't take the comments seriously here on nairaland, until I came across two videos of Nigerian women based here in SA talking of how SA women are gifted with curves and big behinds... I never paid attention to any of those things, maybe because I'm also an SA woman.

So I decided that I was gonna do my own findings, this other time I was at a mall and I decided that I was gonna check my SA ladies out and I was shocked by what I saw, it was like 85% of them were bootylicious... grin grin grin... But I was like noo, I can't make any conclusions yet because I'm in Durban and maybe it's possible that it's only the Zulu girls who have the booty, so I waited until I go home to Polokwane to check my Sepedi girls out... grin grin grin

Of course I finally did traveled back home and this one time I was at a shopping center with my nephew, we had ordered for some pies and while we were still waiting for our orders, I decided that I'm gonna check out my Sepedi ladies out to confirm what some male nairalanders have been saying... grin grin grin.. I was shocked the second time.. grin grin grin.. I saw Nicki Minaj figures walking around and I couldn't help but wonder to myself how come I didn't notice all these things all my life... Not all of them were curvy, but most of them did have the curves and the booty.

So as an African lady, if you lack self confidence, you might end up having a low self-esteem and using butt pads to look like other African ladies outside.... Even now I'm still shocked by what I saw... grin grin grin

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Olawade24: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
AndrewTate:
🤦🏾‍♂️
andrewtate is that you please remove the eyesore of a picture it kills the erection faster than the election rigger grin

3 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Vijuchoco(f): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
Q10
Samantha124:
I'm gonna speak from an African woman's perspective, especially a South African woman.

There's this stereotype that an African woman is expected to have a curvy figure like a figure 8... For example, as a South African woman, I didn't know that South Africa is considered to have a high number of curvy women until I joined nairaland because it had never came to my attention one bit.

At first I didn't take the comments seriously here on nairaland, until I came across two videos of Nigerian women based here in SA talking of how SA women are gifted with curves and big behinds... I never paid attention to any of those things, maybe because I'm also an SA woman.

So I decided that I was gonna do my own findings, this other time I was at a mall and I decided that I was gonna check my SA ladies out and I was shocked by what I saw, it was like 85% of them were bootylicious... grin grin grin... But I was like noo, I can't make any conclusions yet because I'm in Durban and maybe it's possible that it's only the Zulu girls who have the booty, so I waited until I go home to Polokwane to check my Sepedi girls out... grin grin grin

Of course I finally did traveled back home and this one time I was at a shopping center with my nephew, we had ordered for some pies and while we were still waiting for our orders, I decided that I'm gonna check out my Sepedi ladies out to confirm what some male nairalanders have been saying... grin grin grin.. I was shocked the second time.. grin grin grin.. I saw Nicki Minaj figures walking around and I couldn't help but wonder to myself how come I didn't notice all these things all my life... Not all of them were curvy, but most of them did have the curves and the booty.

So as an African lady, if you lack self confidence, you might end up having a low self-esteem and using butt pads to look like other African ladies outside.... Even now I'm still shocked by what I saw... grin grin grin
True talk about SA ladies..
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by DyingFetus: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Back then in uni fresher man years I used to act as a blind nigger to just press yansh before banny go wan slap me for feeling that nice stuff , she notice say 😎
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
I'm an SA lady, but I didn't know until I joined nairaland..😂😂😂
Vijuchoco:
Q10True talk about SA ladies..

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Vijuchoco(f): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm an SA lady, but I didn't know until I joined nairaland..😂😂😂
They tell me I'm curvy here in naija until I visited SA, I realized my curve is just moderate and theirs is excess.

6 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Even my 14 years old niece has started showing a curvy figure... It's like nairaland has finally cleared my eyes and I can see what I couldn't see before..😂😂😂

So I'm not gonna judge those ladies who wear butt pads, if those butt pads make them feel good, them I'm happy for them... But they should be honest with their men first.

They should let the men know what they're getting themselves into from the get go.
Vijuchoco:
They tell me I'm curvy here in naija alot until I visited SA, I realized my curve was just moderate and theirs is excess. Still, they were thinking I was one of them

12 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by sageb: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
marvelck:
Wearing of butt pads by ladies

I once noticed a lady was wearing butt pad. Cos the size of her yansh keep increasing and deflating every day like a motor tyre. To the extent, I became confused

Why go through such stress just to entice men. Are they low on confidence, or just doing it for fashion or to entice lustful men.. Cos I don't understand.

Yansh or no yansh, the beauty of a woman is not tied to her backside. Don't let any man mislead you to hell. Oyibo women no too get yansh, but men dey chase them upandan, for movies

Biko, let's stop being fake. Let any man that wants you, like you just the way you are. Don't deceive any man with artificial looks, yansh or status, only to end up being disgraced later.

Be proud of yourself.

In Wike's voice "fake things, all fake".

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Pusyiter(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Women and low self esteem is like 5 and 6
They seems not to be satisfied with whatever was given to them by God

7 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by franchasofficia: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Samantha124:

Ah you don miniiit? shocked shocked

Are u saying we should be considering South Africa in our next marital decisions? This must be hulaba bulabo, real confirmation right here grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by AndrewTate(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Olawade24:
andrewtate is that you please remove the eyesore of a picture it kills the erection faster than the election rigger grin
grin
Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Don't marry the body, but marry the heart... cheesy cheesy cheesy
franchasofficia:
Ah you don miniiit? shocked shocked

Are u saying we should be considering South Africa in our next marital decisions? This must be hulaba bulabo, real confirmation right here grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by franchasofficia: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Don't marry the body, but marry the heart... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am happily married already, and I married a gorgeous lady inside and outside but if I am going for a second and third wives, it will no longer be about the heart but solely about satisfying my extramarital sexual fantasies and cravens, and I don't expect true love from her, just her respect and loyalty in exchange for whatever I can offer is enough for me grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wearing Of Butt Pads By Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
I think it's best you just focus on your wife only... cheesy cheesy cheesy

God forgive him for he doesn't know what he's saying.
franchasofficia:
I am happily married already, and I married a gorgeous lady inside and outside but if I am going for a second and third wives, it will no longer be about the heart but solely about satisfying my extramarital sexual fantasies and cravens, and I don't expect true love from her, just her respect and loyalty in exchange for whatever I can offer is enough for me grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#NoPantDay Is Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / Style Inspiration For 9-5 Chic ~ Office fashion / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.