Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K (80322 Views)

Man Returns Producer-don Jazzy's N400K After He Mistakenly Transferred N450K Ins / King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by Albertone(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Dash ur boys money naw
So that you can call them broke abi lol

You can dash them too,let them see you have a good heart *winks*
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by shatta419: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
What should i call this one now??
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by thatigboman: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
seunak2016:
it's not hard for someone like DON to enter bank n complain about transaction then bank will freeze receiver account until you show up n explain part of your story. what the guy do it's normal thing, unless he want to be ingrate, someone dash you money and you .....
bank wount even listen to don jazzy. Na dash. The guy will just say he thought don jazzy decided to dash him 450k. Na dash. Nothing contractual

2 Likes

Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by tollyboy5(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Mtschew and so? Did he have any choice? Isn't he supposed to return it, when would we stop celebrating mediocrity? Nonsense
alaye calm down we need to celebrate him, I bet my ass, you won’t refund it. Except this is not Nigeria .

Derail:
The girl in one of your thread on tribal Mark is pretty. I don’t like oyo / Osun babes with long tribal mark, I’ve been avoiding ilu’ oke babes grin I prefer Lagos/ogun babes their Mark are decent, but who go love u go still love you regardless of Mark. That’s if you get something to offer not spreading legs.
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by SweetCunt97(f): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Albertone:
So that you can call them broke abi lol

You can dash them too,let them see you have a good heart *winks*
Naaaaaa. I know what it means to b broke. I've seen dirt broke...
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Mumu story

And moreover That one nor be better money self

Him for mistakenly Transfer eight figures

Make him wait whether the guy go return am

Guy

Not everyone has your mind set.

Not every lives on OPM
(Other Peoples Money)

There are thousands who would return it ASAP even if its nine figure.

All you need is the fear of God and nothing more.

And that is the beginning of wisdom.

You can take that to the market boy!!
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by Ghostnick: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by okoloemmalex(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
why celebrating who did what's supposed to be normal?
is that how bad the society has reached?

whether he returned it or not, he would still return it.

just flag off the said account and he is caught and even jailed if need be.
no be rocket science jare
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by Bar1941(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kingpee2:
We have few of these kinda people in Nigeria ...I doubt if I can do this ...

Even if you don't, he will surely find some means of getting his money back and even blacklist you. All he needs to do is just to post a tweet of the conversations between the two of you and asked his fans to retweet, by the time over 50 million people see you as glutton you will kno what you are into.
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by Garrieveryday: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
lifezone247:
But how person go mistake 50k for 450k? Pls look for another story abeg.

I dey reason am too? How the two take relate?
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by yuniben007: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
This guy deserve an Award.

Very rare and trustworthy person
which kind wow, d person is a good person u ppl are talking abt. I beg make Don Jaz go see down for one place. No small pinkin for jare jor 450k na 450 naira e no go school abi when doing transfer dey no go ask am make e confirm am. E Don see mumu na. When no talent again to show dey go result in buying unnecessary favor to keep irrelevant
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by onadana: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
thats the type of people that should be trending in Nigeria...

I should be trending too.The season of mangoes,this juicy big mangoes leaning in my compound,it overlapped from the original source which is the next compound.There is justification for me to pluck these succulent mangoes.I didn't ask them to lap into my compound and moreover the leaves dirty my compound. If I take the mangoes the owner won't know but instead I turn round to their compound and ask for permission, each time I want to pluck these succulent mangoes.Don't I deserve an MVP cool
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by toprealman: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Award for doing the needful...... Coronavirus virus fall on your phone!
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by emeka1759(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
The guy try o i doubt if i cando this
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
onadana:
I should be trending too.The season of mangoes,this juicy big mangoes leaning in my compound,it overlapped from the original source which is the next compound.There is justification for me to pluck these succulent mangoes.I didn't ask them to lap into my compound and moreover the leaves dirty my compound. If I take the mangoes the owner won't know but instead I turn round to their compound and ask for permission, each time I want to pluck these succulent mangoes.Don't I deserve an MVP cool

have you taken your mango meds today?!
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by soshegzz(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Straight to the point straight up.... �

LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Mtschew and so? Did he have any choice? Isn't he supposed to return it, when would we stop celebrating mediocrity? Nonsense
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by oklahrelo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
lifezone247:
But how person go mistake 50k for 450k? Pls look for another story abeg.

He send...
50k... On a roll
9times.....
You know network sometimes..
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by seunak2016: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
thatigboman:
bank wount even listen to don jazzy. Na dash. The guy will just say he thought don jazzy decided to dash him 450k. Na dash. Nothing contractual
u think there won't be some kind of conversation he will show bank? it won't hard for people like DON to speak to manager of the branch and get it sorted. do you know millions of naira people like him leave in his account, bank will not want to fall his hand
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by Le2money(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
I can.....it depends on who u are

Kingpee2:
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by Albertone(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Naaaaaa. I know what it means to b broke. I've seen dirt broke...
Oh kay.People like me who render services is being dealt with by this pandemic.Can't go out to earn. We'll see where it will end at.

Hope it isn't affecting you too much?
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Mumu story

And moreover That one nor be better money self

Him for mistakenly Transfer eight figures

Make him wait whether the guy go return am

Some people still have moral conscience. Not everyone is greedy. I can do that by returning the extra

2 Likes

Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by Mavor: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
If to say na that maggi lady im give, that 400k for don enter voice mail!
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by thatigboman: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
seunak2016:
u think there won't be some kind of conversation he will show bank? it won't hard for people like DON to speak to manager of the branch and get it sorted. do you know millions of naira people like him leave in his account, bank will not want to fall his hand
na dash.
For one, a bank cant block a customer's account without contacting the customer.
Call the customer and he will say he begged don jazzy for 50k, but don jazzy dashed him 450k and he has used it. No case.

1 Like

Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by dcrown13: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oga if he refused to return it, there is nothing anyone can do legally for him to return it
buygala:
He would still be caught if he doesn't return it....tracing him from his bank account and BVN isn't rocket science undecided

Fan just saved himself some jailtime....

No biggie

1 Like

Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by OmoOshodi(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
All this give away are audio
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by monichannel: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Planned advert for Thevbankng, if you know you know
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by IMASTEX: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
It wonders me too. I refunded a phone to a guy. The way he knelt down, hug & praising me. I just stood confused, he later started feeling sad and apologising for not having cash on him to give me.
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by SweetCunt97(f): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Albertone:
Oh kay.People like me who render services is being dealt with by this pandemic.Can't go out to earn. We'll see where it will end at.

Hope it isn't affecting you too much?
Same as you but I can't complain... I simply take my complaint to my God smiley
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by juwoonn(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kingpee2:
Na wa o!
Why has it become a big deal to return someone else's money...the OP even said only him and that guy could do that.
Is this how bad the country has become?
Why won't I return the money when its not my money. They even dash me 50k again.
Ha!
Only an heartless fellow would have kept that money
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by dcrown13: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
ekwerendi:
How is that possible if this isn't scripted.... How can you credit someone 450k instead of 50k,had it been he said he mistakenly credited him 500k,I would have believed... But this story is somehow... All the same the guy was brave.
If you could see the pic, you'll notice that he did the 50k many times so it happens at times due to network failure or service timeout
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by GreenDee(f): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
The guy is just like me, oya send and see grin
Re: Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K by Evercurious(f): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
SoftP:
If he hadn't returned it, Jazzy would've reported to his bank, hence they had put a siege in his act or he might possibly face extradition.

Dude was wise and smart enough to act noble

Kini big deal

So you think it's as easy as you make it seem? E never happen to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' / Ozo And Nengi Arrive At Brighto's 30th Birthday Party Together / Peter Okoye Performs As "Mr P" In Abuja(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.