Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday (61386 Views)

IBEDC To Begin Distribution Of 100,000 Free Meters Next Week / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by ademasta(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Snake meat is not among the food items and I am sure Lala will not be interested in this
Oh my goodness
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by ademasta(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Emvico34:
Nairaland don tire you be that. Three years ban for u
And I wonder where your headache generated from
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by LoydJ(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
franugo:

Obviously oblivious?? I'm pretty sure u were going for obviously obvious
my bad
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Kenneygirl(f): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
4words:
I am seriously battling to understand why ogun has to shut down the whole state because of this corona virus.

Fine I understand they want to nip it in the bud before it spread, but have they considereal the economic implication it will have on the state, is there even enough reasons for shut down? For goodness sake, ogun has only four 4 cases for the past 3 to 5 days, meaning the spread is very minimal or not spreading at all.

So what's the point of the shut down? To appear as if they are working?

Lagos shut down is very understandable, but I cant understand why ogun and other state with zero or 1 case have to shut down the states economic activities.

At most, restrict interstate travels. The effect of all the economic disruptions will be felt later in the future. Right now, we are still eating out reserves. This is just stupid.
Buhari ordered the lockdown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lets wait and see....... Na naija we deyyyyyy undecided
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Mizwisdom(f): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Blood thirsty Philipines president gave noodles and canned coke yesterday, some foolish Nigerians were insulting their ancestors because of it, today that a state government is giving rice and other things the same foolish people are asking for protein. Anybody that takes Nigerians seriously doesn't know what he/she is doing.
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by seangy4konji: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
R u for real
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by mrjojo: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Must there always be an imprint of the government or the contributor on the packaging of these items? Is a branding necessary at this time? Nigerians will always use every opportunity to "campaign" and show off
Money for branding these could be use to buy more items
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by bewla(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Una try
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Dollabiz: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
I insist I will not accept dog food from these so called failed opportunist called politicians! They can feed their kids and families with the dog food!

As for me and my house we shall lean on God
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by goldman777: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
All those bags is not enough for an area the size of yaba talk more of ogun state you will expect to see an Egyptian pyramid size of foodstuffs for a start
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Olatunjimoses19:
OGUN REVEALS STIMULUS PACKAGE CONTENT, TO BEGIN DISTRIBUTION SATURDAY

The Ogun State Government has revealed the content of the stimulus packages it will begin distributing to the people tomorrow, Saturday.

The packages, according to the State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun, contain staple food and essential hygiene items.

Citizens and residents are to expect the hand sanitizers produced by the State Ministry of Health, anti-bacterial soapbars, detergents and bottles of water, alongside the food items.

The Governor emphasised that the distribution exercise would be monitored to ensure equitable access for the people.

The purpose of the initiative, the Governor emphasised, is to make sure that the people remain well during the lockdown.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1246099923159965697
2 derica of rice
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by omowumi9: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
faith551:
Like it will reach the people it's meant for

You should trust that those actually meant for will not get it. Just go check the house of the who be coordinator after the distribution then you will be amazed what you will find.
A package without face mask and protective hand gloves is lacking something perhaps more important than the food items.

Give them what will make them be immunned to the virus i.e nose mask and hand gloves. Majority cannot afford it simply because the price has suddenly gone up.
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by kayjay69(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
They don't know what protein the masses prefer and they wouldn't want to offend them by offering the wrong kind.

soberdrunk:
Don't they ever share protein? angry

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Deyemz(f): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
OK
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Successkay12(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
The foods are going to party members
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Antichristus: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Awolowo, Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello, et al., must be reeling and turning in their graves, wondering what has become of their pet project - Nigeria. Kilode? When did Nigeria sink this low? Teach someone how to fish rather than give them fish and they’ll never beg for fish. Nigeria is bereft of leaders with foresight. Train people how to use their brains and hands, promote creativity and industriousness, promote transactional transparency amongst the citizenry rather than churning out ill-educated folks from colleges and universities where they earn worthless qualifications that add no value to theirs and others’ lives. Until these are done, Nigerians would continue to be reliant upon handouts like dogs are reliant on their keepers.
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Nitrovas: 12:51am On Apr 04, 2020
*�Hey stop there�*
✋✋
I know u have lots of TVs on your CL, Trust me Ladies�Tv � is one of a kind �� You are free to call me Princess

* You’re welcome to Ladies�TV
Kindly save our contact as *LADIES�TV Type done ✅ when you done thanks �

*What You Get•*
Below is a list of what you get when you have Ladies�TV on your contact list;
*~Monday Giveaways*
*~True life Stories*
*~Funny Stories*
*~Life experiences*
*~Funny Memes*
*~Facts you never knew*
*~Health tips*
*~Business tips*
* ~ hookups*
**~ Relationship advices
And more*

Here is an opportunity to give we Ladies the opportunity to do our things the way we want � We are sick and tired of fake hookups with low men budget � I AM PRINCESS

https:///2348091428588
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by dalass(f): 4:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Only 500,000?

In a population of millions... Government in Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Asianjollof007: 7:10am On Apr 04, 2020
I laugh coronally cheesy No be ogun state i dey? How come we have not seen any rice or heard about this audio giveaway
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Yewandequeen(f): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Audio stimulus abi stimuli.

Oga, Nigerians are hungry. Do something and leave all these audio heep of bags.
it is not audio.

They truly shared the food items.
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Yewandequeen(f): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Asianjollof007:
I laugh coronally cheesy No be ogun state i dey? How come we have not seen any rice or heard about this audio giveaway
You certainly know they can't reach all locations.

But I know they did some sharing this week.

@Total filling station ijebu ode
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by yak(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2020
LibertyRep:
Ordinarily, with adequate and verifiable data, the distribution of the relief items shouldn't be much of a problem.

As it stands now, no one knows the exact population of this country. Even Ogun does not know how many people live there, hence the relief material might be grossly inadequate

They deliberate frustrate any attempt to have a credible census solely for pecuniary gains. Now the chicken has come home to roost but sadly, it will enrich them the more.

Someone suggested that the relief materials be channeled through the CDAs but I laugh. Some of those CDAs executives ( especially in areas populated by the not too educated people) are even corrupt than the politicians we love to castigate.

We are in a fix, the government knows, and the governed know. We shouldn't have allowed Corona in, when we know our limitations.

this is one of the smartest contributions I have read here in a long while. let's continue deceiving ourselves in this country
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by iammolise(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2020
In the end one local government chairman will amass and store bags of rice that should be for the lower class. The cry of the oppressed will soon turn to a stream of rage.
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Olarewaju89: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2020
All our leaders are mad.
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by Biglogo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why table water Mtchweee waste on contract purpose sad
Re: Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday by 2cul2care: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'll believe it when I see it, seeing is believing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere / Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.