Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,306 members, 7,867,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad (43849 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Thomist(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
This people no get shame... zombies..
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by frozen70(f): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
This evacuation is not necessary

We are finding it difficult to cope here and you guys are planning on bringing home these ones that can't cope with us
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Candanyl: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Copy Copy .Doing tit for tat
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by jchioma: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
LMAO. Even dudes in Libya will not take this crappy chance from the Buhari led regime.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by myrates: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Evacuate nothern Nigerians from South back to the north. I volunteer to bear the cost. Awon wherey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Antichristus: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Christmasdon:
-------I THINK WE NIGERIANS SHOULD LEARN FROM THE USA AND ITALY WHO REPATRIATE THEIR CITIZENS AND THEN HAVE THE HIGHEST NUMBER RATE OF CONFIRMED NCOVID19 CORONAVIRUSE CASES ....I THINK WE SHOULD WE KNOW THIS AL///THANK YOU..

You have a bunch of idiots at the helms of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Hi grin
how are you coping with the lockdown?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Alvin212(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
FactCheck.

48000 Nigerians are keeping vigil on Twitter, waiting for DON JAZZY's giveaways
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by damilotun: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Honestly all these na lie ,them get family wey dey stranded there dem wan use style bring them into the country like say them care
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Jaqenhghar: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
These people are deluded. Niggeria has the highest number of deluded people globally.
So they expect people to give up their life of stability and go back to that shithole

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by dododawa1: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
one tribe and fake news
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Kenn55: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Follow follow government.

Government without initiative

When Nigerians in Wuhan that are small in number needed their help what did they do? They didn't evacuate them when other countries were evacuating their citizens and when it is cheaper and more reasonable to do so. Is it now they can evacuate Nigerians? Which country will the evacuate from?
This is audio evacuation. Looooool

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by zikter(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Agugbadin:

USA has better facilities than Nigeria why will they come back.
so you think every Nigerian abroad is living there? Some went there for business trips, holidays, etc and are actually trapped due to travel bans. In any case you clearly read that, it is for those willing to go home and nobody is forced. All the countries who evacuated their citizens from Nigeria too was based on who was willing to go. There are still Americans in this Country.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by adelaja70(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
DCmonster:
Lmao! I can't imagine myself boarding a plane during this Corona season to come and dwell among afonja mooslims and zombies. I will rather die here than in a shithole. grin grin
Are you not a fool?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Kinematics: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
This people want to import more cases to Nigeria

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by DabuIIIT: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
DCmonster:
Lmao! I can't imagine myself boarding a plane during this Corona season to come and dwell among afonja mooslims and zombies. I will rather die here than in a shithole. grin grin

Haba!!!!
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!! and
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by pretyval: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
So they have to pay? Nigeria our Fatherland!!!
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Jaqenhghar: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Guest911:
They may stand a better chance here in Nigeria. Health insurance is mad expensive abroad.
What health insurance works in that dump
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Incandescent(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Evacuation kill una.

People that were smart enough evacuated themselves out of naija before they closed the airport
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by socialmediaman: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
daddytime:
Lol

Laff don bend my waist.

Who ask for una help?

Who die abroad own even better because the person get hope of reincarnating for him last known address/location.

Our government people na the real village people numero uno.

No contest.

Guys got no chill

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by FGonline: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
daddytime:
Lol

Laff don bend my waist.

Who ask for una help?

Who die abroad own even better because the person get hope of reincarnating for him last known address/location.

Our government people na the real village people numero uno.

No contest.
u also ask Dem why now?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Canada is planning to give $1000 each to residents and refund of children's school fees and this visionless people in Naija government want to evacuate Nigerians there and give them audio 20k naira. Rubbish
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Miracle1991: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
DCmonster:
the hate that your parents planted on you people will eventually kill you while Nigeria and Nigerians will be moving to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by HappyAmInCANADA: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
fake news and useless nigeria leaders..may covid 19 visit all ya all
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Agugbadin: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
foreshore:

Irresponsible government. I have never heard it any where in the world where returnees are told to fund their return in time of crisis

They have to fund their return leg because they went on private business
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by APOPTOSIS: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Which PLANE we want charter since we no get National Carrier.. .??
ETHIOPIA AIRLINE as usual
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Jaqenhghar: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Make una no waste fuel and aeroplane. Instead use the aeroplane to transport medical equipment
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
even those in in prison wont agree to come back.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by ttmacoy: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
It may be helpful for people on visit visa's who are stuck there and need help getting back home.

jericco1:
God forbid angry
So because the Europeans are evacuating their citizens from our country the FG wants to return the favour. I pity the addlebrain that'll agree to come back to this hellhole! undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by omoadeleye(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
They should leave them there jare..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lostz:
how are you coping with the lockdown?

Hmm... My bro. Its not been funny. I've been down with malaria since yesterday. Though I'm faring better today as I had to rush myself with self-med yesterday.

I was so scared the day before yesterday cos the thing was so bad.
Thank God. I'm better today.

I guess its as a result of staying indoors for two weeks at a stretch.

Thanks.

How you coping?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Miracle1991: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
jericco1:
God forbid angry
So because the Europeans are evacuating their citizens from our country the FG wants to return the favour. I pity the addlebrain that'll agree to come back to this hellhole! undecided
you have been hating this country since 1967 but unfortunately there is nothing you can do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unveiling Atiku Abubakar's 26 Children / Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.