Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

A Woman Reportedly Gave Birth To Twin After 40 Years Of Childlessness(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Woman Reportedly Gave Birth To Twin After 40 Years Of Childlessness(photo) (651 Views)

What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness / Lady With Huge Fibroid Gives Birth To Twin Girls After 6 Years Of Waiting / Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Reportedly Gave Birth To Twin After 40 Years Of Childlessness(photo) by Ababbio: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
A woman who have been barrel for 40 years have reportedly gave birth to twins.

The woman identified as Mz Adeola took to her tweeter handle to announce the arrival of her twins and appreciate God for what he has done in her life.

The tweet reads: “After 40 years without a child God finally blessed me with twins Face screaming in fear God is a miracle worker and he will do wonders in your life too. Can you say congratulations to me?”

source : https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/04/03/a-woman-reportedly-gave-birth-to-twin-after-40-years-of-childlessness/

1 Like

Re: A Woman Reportedly Gave Birth To Twin After 40 Years Of Childlessness(photo) by Takeit2017(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Congrat

Please everybody stay safe

Incase the Holy Spirit leads you to give me something

Gtb
Re: A Woman Reportedly Gave Birth To Twin After 40 Years Of Childlessness(photo) by Ababbio: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Cc; Lalasticala, sissy3, Dominique
Re: A Woman Reportedly Gave Birth To Twin After 40 Years Of Childlessness(photo) by Righteousness89(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
WONDERFUL!!!!
ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS!
THANK YOU LORD JESUS!

1 Like

Re: A Woman Reportedly Gave Birth To Twin After 40 Years Of Childlessness(photo) by majamajic(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Beating monopause , the reason baby factory still exists !!!

Congrats to her
Re: A Woman Reportedly Gave Birth To Twin After 40 Years Of Childlessness(photo) by Bluehill1051: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
I just hope it's from God o. Cuz these days I've seen a lot of things... Like "Portharcourt" babies!!!
Re: A Woman Reportedly Gave Birth To Twin After 40 Years Of Childlessness(photo) by Nehyooh(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Father Lord you're GREAT !
Re: A Woman Reportedly Gave Birth To Twin After 40 Years Of Childlessness(photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Great news!

Stay away from Chinese face masks and other Chinese products, be warned!

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Full List Of Areas Wit Highest Coronavirus Cases In Lagos Punchng.com / Difference Between Malaria And Coronavirus / Medical Doctor Exposes Lies Told By Isolated Coronavirus Patient In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.