Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS (3771 Views)

Pope Francis Appoints Peter Chukwu Bishop For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (Photo) / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Strawman fallacy

Happiness, is retreating into a world of fantasy and self-delusion.

Monotheism. Polytheism. Aargh. Arrgh. What's it to be?

Score a mark from identifying, where they originate from and saying who these are:
1/ Igwekala
2/ Ala
3/ Ikenga
4/ Anyanwu
5/ Idemmili
6/ Agwu Nsi
7/ Amadioha
8/ Njoku Ji and/or Ahia Njoku aka Ifejioku
9/ Ogbanabali
10/ Ekwensu

Lol

A pagan trinity worshipper who believes that there are three gods and that a woman gave birth to a son without the intervention of a man , is asking me to help him with his research ? Hell no !

Too busy trying to sleep , lol.
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:
Some good material for those who want to learn.
What has chuwku, your god or is it chukwu, your other god to say or had said, about salvation of souls, the end of sin, the end of misery, pain, sorrow, illness and death heathen and reprobate frosbel2, hmmm??
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What has chuwku, your god or is it chukwu, your other god to say or had said, about salvation of souls, the end of sin, the end of misery, pain, sorrow, illness and death heathen and reprobate frosbel2, hmmm??

Loads and loads.

1 Like

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 12:27am On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:
Lol
A pagan trinity worshiper asking me to help him with his research.

MuttleyLaff:
....my position, is God is not a "not-known-number" of person(s). God, as a matter of fact then, is, x-person and so God, in effect is, ∞-persons, as in, meaning, God, rather, is infinite or infinity and not trinity, lol.

This isnt news anymore. Speak for yourself
You're not just only an ignorant dingbat, you are a blind donkey joke and the laugh is on you

frosbel2:
Nope, too busy trying to sleep �, lol.
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 12:29am On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:
Loads and loads.
Dont be scared to say. Dont be afraid to share the gospel of chuwku, your god or is it chukwu, your other god. I am intrigued to know what the Good News is from chuwku, your god or is it chukwu, your other god, lol.
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:

So which god is the true god and what is his name ?

That's not an intelligent way to approach this issue! smiley

Every nation under the heavens will tell you the name of their God and continue to insist that their God is the true one!

So it takes the UNCOMMON sence to unravel the mystery! smiley

I'll speak of the God i know but try and compare the one you know with this one and let's see the TRUE God between the two!

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
This God claims to be the Almighty, but i won't just agree to that without asking few questions, so let's see how he introduced as in presented himself! smiley

He arranged for a book (Bible) to tell how he created everything and the reason for most things we are seeing around us.

Then he revealed how the earth became a terrible place for humans instead of a haven that everyone wish to live in!

He explained how powerful spirit creatures got their visas to start operating in our midst and the havoc they've caused over the years!

He explained how humans tried to stay in just one part of the earth (under a tyrant named Nimrod) instead of spreading throughout the earth as he wanted, and how he sabotage their effort by confusing their language!

He made us to understand that the spirit beings chose portions for themselves on planet earth and began dealing DIRECTLY with the inhabitants of their domain, that is how humanity got to know so many Gods!

To be continued....
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2020
The Gods began dragging territories because they're all powerful beings and none is ready to submit to the order, so they use their worshipers as tools to fight for territories, that's why people of ancient times do go to wars, it wasn't just their intentions but that of those powerful spirit beings!

So the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob allowed all these rebellious angels to take their positions and while they're still fighting to extend their domains, he came down to release a nation in bondage out of the hands of the most influential ruler of the time "Pharaoh of Egypt"!

Without a fight nor a military force but under the supervision of an 80 years old man named Moses this God released this poor slaves out of Egypt with SIGNS and WONDERS, and that was how he made a name for himself! smiley

After releasing this people from slavery, he gave them rules almost 600 to make them realize that he is totally different from all others whose laws doesn't prove to be as wise as his own.

Then he told them that they're going to take possession of a land where he will lead them and told them not to fear anyone because he is the Almighty God! smiley

All nations of the earth back then heard of JEHOVAH (the God of Israel)!

To be continued...
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Maximus69:
The Gods began dragging territories because they're all powerful beings and none is ready to submit to the order, so they use their worshipers as tools to fight for territories, that's why people of ancient times do go to wars, it wasn't just their intentions but that of those powerful spirit beings!

So the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob allowed all these rebellious angels to take their positions and while they're still fighting to extend their domains, he came down to release a nation in bondage out of the hands of the most influential ruler of the time "Pharaoh of Egypt"!

Without a fight nor a military force but under the supervision of an 80 years old man named Moses this God released this poor slaves out of Egypt with SIGNS and WONDERS, and that was how he made a name for himself! smiley

After releasing this people from slavery, he gave them rules almost 600 to make them realize that he is totally different from all others whose laws doesn't prove to be as wise as his own.

Then he told them that they're going to take possession of a land where he will lead them and told them not to fear anyone because he is the Almighty God! smiley

All nations of the earth back then heard of JEHOVAH (the God of Israel)!

To be continued...
Maximus69, "Ma binu pe mo fi owo ati ọmọ di ẹ lẹnu" loosely translated means "Pardon me, excuse me, as I interrupt you".

Now, please Maximus69, give me a good rundown of the rationale behind, the true facts and relevant information about:
1/ Why the Israelites were enslaved
2/ Why God opted for this strategy of allowing the Israelites to become enslaved
3/ The focal points of the Israelites' timeline from the very very onset, right up to just before eventually taking possession of the Promised land
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2020
So after hearing how this God dealt with the most powerful ruler of their time and destroyed his armies in the red sea, were they ready to allow this God to choose his own domain?

NO!

Their Gods(the spirit beings) kept dragging for territories even when they knew JEHOVAH. But what have they got to loose? After all, no matter how many people die in the struggle, these spirit beings knew everything belongs to JEHOVAH.

So if he chooses to destroy his own works with his own hands they'll just move to another place, but first they wouldn't just surrender that easily. That's why you will read about how the God of Israel commanded his people to destroy whoever stands on their way. The idea back then is survival of the fittest, so why are they denying Israelites from taking possession of the land that JEHOVAH (the most powerful God ever known) asked his people to possess? undecided

Today every nation under the heavens have heard about this God, so in what name should we address him?

Should each nation choose to address him in their own language?

Well let's leave that for now, the issue to be settled is "who should be my God?"

To be continued...
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2020
So who should be my God?

If we're to talk about territories today, which name do the nations dragging territories mentioning aa their God?

Imagine if America and Russia decide to fight today, the irony of the issue is both of them will say JEHOVAH (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) is their God yet they'll both take up weapons to kill one another in the name of the same God!

Please it's those demons (spirit beings) that have transformed themselves into angels of light to continue dragging for worshipers, JEHOVAH is no more fighting in that way!

After he has sent one of his loya angelic sons (Michael) to come in the person of Jesus of Nazareth, this son of God taught faithful people not to fight anymore but to struggle with the spirit beings in snatching away souls in spiritual bondage!

This time worshipers of JEHOVAH are to collect themselves as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, so the demons dragging territories and worshipers are still using Politics and Racism to blindfold their worshipers to continue fighting for them. But JEHOVAH'S worshipers are fighting not physically anymore but spiritually.

That's why JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are gathering peace loving people from every corner of the earth under one umbrella, in the name of JEHOVAH (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) so i can travel to any part of the earth today and my families are waiting to receive me home to themselves in the name of JEHOVAH (the one and only TRUE God)

So dear frosbel2, who is your own God, and what does he stand for? smiley
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Maximus69, "Ma binu pe mo fi owo ati ọmọ di ẹ lẹnu" loosely translated means "Pardon me, excuse me, as I interrupt you".

Now, please Maximus69, give me a good rundown of the rationale behind, the true facts and relevant information about:
1/ Why the Israelites were enslaved
2/ Why God opted for this strategy of allowing the Israelites to become enslaved
3/ The focal points of the Israelites' timeline from the very very onset, right up to just before eventually taking possession of the Promised land

I've told you several times without number that you and i aren't brothers in FAITH, as in your God TOTALLY differs from mine. But instead of taking time to listen and ask thought provoking questions for more enlightenment you often join ridiculers to argue with me!

So i'm giving you two options, since i've told you the last time that i'm through with you and you've been making jest of that statement!

(1) If you still feel that Maximus69 is deluded as you and your cohorts do assert, just ignore whatever i'm typing presently because i'm here for frosbel2!

(2) If you now feel that there is something to learn from Maximus69 after reading my comments, go and find Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighborhood, tell them all that their brother Maximus69 told you about our God and how i've been so hostile to you regarding brotherhood, then ask them any further questions you might have on this issue.

For now i'm here because of frosbel2 so just as i've said before now, I'M THROUGH WITH YOU! smiley
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Dont be scared to say. Dont be afraid to share the gospel of chuwku, your god or is it chukwu, your other god. I am intrigued to know what the Good News is from chuwku, your god or is it chukwu, your other god, lol.

You know for a little while I was tempted to take you seriously, until I saw your conspiracy theory crap posts in other articles about 5G etc. My god you are seriously delusional , be careful before it leads to paranoia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Maximus69:
[s]I've told you several times without number that you and i aren't brothers in FAITH, as in your God TOTALLY differs from mine. But instead of taking time to listen and ask thought provoking questions for more enlightenment you often join ridiculers to argue with me!

So i'm giving you two options, since i've told you the last time that i'm through with you and you've been making jest of that statement!

(1) If you still feel that Maximus69 is deluded as you and your cohorts do assert, just ignore whatever i'm typing presently because i'm here for frosbel2!

(2) If you now feel that there is something to learn from Maximus69 after reading my comments, go and find Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighborhood, tell them all that their brother Maximus69 told you about our God and how i've been so hostile to you regarding brotherhood, then ask them any further questions you might have on this issue.

For now i'm here because of frosbel2 so just as i've said before now, I'M THROUGH WITH YOU! smiley
[/s]
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Hogwash...
Don't anyone buy any of that. It's all a load of baloney
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:
You know for a little while I was tempted to take you seriously, until I saw your conspiracy theory crap posts in other articles about 5G etc. My god you are seriously delusional, be careful before it leads to paranoia.
5G is a pussycat. Wait for when the senior of them all comes, then you'll sit up and hopefully not too late by then, sense wise up. In less than 10 year's time, be ready to say hi to 6G, aka 6th Generation radiation.

If you really did see all posts, you would have also seen, where advices were given not to go paranoia, not to go into negative hysteria, not to harbour fear etcetera

1 Like

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
5G is a pussycat. Wait for when the senior of them all comes, then you'll sit up and hopefully not too late by then, sense wise up. In less than 10 year's time, be ready to say hi to 6G, aka 6th Generation radiation.

If you really did see all posts, you would have also seen, where advices were given not to go paranoia, not to go into negative hysteria, not to harbour fear etcetera

I bet you also believe that there are anthropomorphic reptiles ruling us from above ? ROTFL grin and that 5G is the root cause of COVID-19 ?

Abeg commot for road...

5G will enhance IOT, AI and AV/VR with better performance, faster speed, wider reach and resilience. Indeed , while it is true that these technologies can lead to more control etc , including chipping bla bla bla ,thats where it ends. No different to 4G only better and more robust. 5G will make our economy grow through diversity and job creation , improve our existing dilapidated communications technology and lead us into the bright future.

Mind you , I should know .
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by elated177: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are so dumb for even thinking of these questions...we have laws and custom that he has given us..we follow them..
Do not kill,
Do not still,do not have sex with somebody else wife,your sister,cousins,fathers wife,mother..or any close relation.
Honour father and mother or any old person
There are many moon light stories told to butress all these laws,
So why should I believe the Jewish moon light stories because they wrote it down and discard my own that is passed from father to son...
Does it make any sense ?

Ignored!
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by elated177: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:

In spirit and truth smiley

Ok!

What are the requirements and Commandments of this your god, Chukwu.
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:
I bet you also believe that there are anthropomorphic reptiles ruling us from above? ROTFL grin
I know when not to cross the line

You dont even get the allegation right. What that's peddled out there is not about "anthropomorphic reptiles ruling us from above"but rather it's about anthropomorphic reptiles, or better still, reptilian humanoids, shapeshifting and ruling us ACTUALLY & DIRECTLY ON NOT FROM ABOVE.

frosbel2:
... and that 5G is the root cause of COVID-19?
Abeg commot for road...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11314428_11314378notable01998jpeg7b3e009a98b668319516cbaa5dc7aa19_jpeg_jpeg89148482eea76e0138c3acc70478e823

frosbel2, there is no smoke without fire

frosbel2:
5G will enhance IOT, AI and AV/VR with better performance, faster speed, wider reach and resilience. Indeed , while it is true that these technologies can lead to more control etc, including chipping bla bla bla, thats where it ends. No different to 4G only better and more robust.

5G will make our economy grow through diversity and job creation, improve our existing dilapidated communications technology and lead us into the bright future.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11311473_screenshot202004042240582_jpeg156115a400d69b442b5c3e252599839f
Pictures, like two above shown are worth thousand words,
but the surprising and unpleasant discovery look on a frosbel2 face are priceless, lol.

frosbel2:
Mind you, I should know.
Yup, you sure do know, how not to put a finger in the air, to see what direction the wind is blowing, lol
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by orisa37: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Na you know because no one is asking you.
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I know when not to cross the line

You dont even get the allegation right. What that's peddled out there is not about "anthropomorphic reptiles ruling us from above"but rather it's about anthropomorphic reptiles, or better still, reptilian humanoids, shapeshifting and ruling us ACTUALLY & DIRECTLY ON NOT FROM ABOVE.

Yup, you sure do know, how not to put a finger in the air, to see what direction the wind is blowing, lol

I should know indeed as an IT consultant.

Stop rehashing BS for the simple minded. Dino is not stable , he needs help.

I give up on you guys.

Try and read more scientific journals and articles from credible sources not conspiracy trash. You are more than this.

https://www.nairaland.com/5775283/coronavirus-scientists-brand-5g-claims

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/01/what-does-5g-and-the-internet-of-things-mean-for-business/
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
orisa37:
Na you know because no one is asking you.

who is this TROLL ?

Flee from here troll.
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Maximus69:
So who should be my God?

If we're to talk about territories today, which name do the nations dragging territories mentioning aa their God?

Imagine if America and Russia decide to fight today, the irony of the issue is both of them will say JEHOVAH (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) is their God yet they'll both take up weapons to kill one another in the name of the same God!

Please it's those demons (spirit beings) that have transformed themselves into angels of light to continue dragging for worshipers, JEHOVAH is no more fighting in that way!

After he has sent one of his loya angelic sons (Michael) to come in the person of Jesus of Nazareth, this son of God taught faithful people not to fight anymore but to struggle with the spirit beings in snatching away souls in spiritual bondage!

This time worshipers of JEHOVAH are to collect themselves as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, so the demons dragging territories and worshipers are still using Politics and Racism to blindfold their worshipers to continue fighting for them. But JEHOVAH'S worshipers are fighting not physically anymore but spiritually.

That's why JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are gathering peace loving people from every corner of the earth under one umbrella, in the name of JEHOVAH (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) so i can travel to any part of the earth today and my families are waiting to receive me home to themselves in the name of JEHOVAH (the one and only TRUE God)

So dear frosbel2, who is your own God, and what does he stand for? smiley

I believe in ONE GOD as the supreme being of all the universe. I have no idea what he is constituted of, how many he is, and what he looks like. My ancestors called him CHUKWU, i.e the supreme spirit or CHINEKE creator, or CHINEDU the spirit who directs our lives, or CHINWENDU the spirit who owns our lives etc. Indeed there are other smaller gods in some Igbo tribes but these are inferior to the supreme being.

I am not sure why we should call him Jehova as JW are apt to do, let us just called him the supreme God and worship him in SPIRIT and TRUTH.
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by orisa37: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:

who is this TROLL ?

Flee from here troll.

You are "A CORONA CLOCK".

1 Like

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:
I should know indeed as an IT consultant.

Stop rehasing BS for the simple minded. Dino is not stable, he needs help.
I give up on you guys.

Try and read more scientific journals and articles from credible sources not conspiracy trash.
[img]https://s6/images/s-l640.jpg[/img]

I have been in the IT industry long before you ever got to learn how to wipe your bum and/or tie up your shoe laces. Had a very good fulfilling and satisfying career with experiences that ranged from managing cross platforms GroupWise Novell Netware/Microsoft/IBM Lotus Domino Enterprise/BlackBerry Enterprise Servers etcetera networks, Software Testing, PRINCE2 Project Management etcetera...

Currently I am taking advantage of the Convenient Virus induced forced holiday to catch up on reading my subscriptions of the New Scientist magazines that were stacking up unread before this convenient period, so mister-only-you-is-an-IT-consultant, get down from that mounted high horse you climbed on to and stop trying to teach grandma how to suck eggs

For 120 years, Noah was ridiculed, mocked and laughed at for peddling conspiracy trash, lol, No prizes, for guessing who had the last laugh, lol

frosbel2:
You are more than this.
https://www.nairaland.com/5775283/coronavirus-scientists-brand-5g-claims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhUuFCrDOlw

Also please click and check below URL link:
Share Your How Convenient Virus, aka COVID-19 or Aunty Coro or Coronavirus Sucks
https://www.nairaland.com/5766459/share-how-convenient-virus-aka#88110868

to see me, in that post of mine, giving H&S tips, advising exactly what you advised, in your opened thread that you sign-posted me to go to

I am 1000% sure you are able to be honest, sincere and truthful enough to admit that scientists claimed cigarettes to be harmless at one time but this later turned out to be completely wrong in the long run, lol. You wait for 6G nah, you'll see how it'll turn your phone into a nuclear weapon, lol.

I am shocked over your lack of awareness and/or next to nothing knowledge of the basic physiology of our bodies. (i.e. at our body cell's water molecules level)

I can give you startling more info on loads of interconnected and interrelated weaving in and weaving out odds and/or anomalies (e.g. Novus Ordo Seclorum NWO society turned totalitarian, PLANdemic depopulation etcetera agenda) but it surely be wasted on you, so I pass.
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
^^

If you catch up with 20 years experience, good luck, lol.

Clue - read about ionizing and non-ionizing radiation. 5G, 4G , and even the wireless in your home are all in the non-ionizing radiation category , and of very minimal risk to human health.

Stop all this scaremongering !!!

Note; Living very close to communication masts and sources of radiation, can affect health to a certain extent , and that is why telco planners always take into consideration distances to residential areas before installing them. Health and safety guides determine their deployment, maintenance and longevity.

I was asked for permission to install a 4G phone mast at the back of my compound in Naija recently, to which I declined knowing there are very small risks associated , but still risks worth avoiding.

But why are we even relating this to COVID-19 ?? SMDH
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:
^^
If you catch up with 20 years experience, good luck, lol.
Easily... as early as Windows 3.1x, lol

frosbel2:
Clue - read about ionizing and non-ionizing radiation. 5G, 4G , and even the wireless in your home are all in the non-ionizing radiation category , and of very minimal risk to human health.

Stop all this scaremongering !!!
I have great respect for people who allow reality to change their philosophy, such people are few and far in between. It is unfortunate that, often you find people, just like you frosbel2, who justify their philosophy based on preconceived ideas and not of unfolding plain in sight reality.

Go and siddon jor. Who is scaremongering?
Just earlier today, I've posted that: Fear tolerated, is faith contaminated and to remember 2 Timothy 1:7 that reassures with:
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind/self-control"
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Easily... as early as Windows 3.1x, lol

As an end user of course ? Whats the big deal , lol.

I have great respect for people who allow reality to change their philosophy, such people are few and far in between. It is unfortunate that, often you find people, just like you frosbel2, who justify their philosophy based on preconceived ideas and not of unfolding plain in sight reality.

I have seen people I respected with PhDs start to have mental health problems because of conspiracy theories. It usually starts innocently till it consumes their whole being. I would rather exhaust all my research and validate rumours over time than jumping to conclusions.
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:
As and end user of course? Whats the big deal , lol.
The big deal is that I started with it to set up my own personal home work group network, even before I made my break into IT Industry. I was spoiled for choices, headhunted and worked for various blue chip and international companies from North America > APAC > France > UK of course and then rest of Europe, virtually EMEA, bar the Middle East and Africa.

frosbel2:
I have seen people I respected with PhDs start to have mental health problems because of conspiracy theories. It usually starts innocently till it consumes their whole being.
Well they dont know when and/or where to draw the line then.

frosbel2:
... I would rather exhaust all my research and validate rumours over time than jumping to conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHBIa8mk3DY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITy3X9NtBE

Trust Igboman. Ndigbo always has this, in a good manner, cunning sense, lol.
Yeah, also, you should granted them your permission to install the 4G phone mast at the back of your compound in Naija recently, you shouldnt have declined nah, even though, you allege, you know there are very small risks associated. Even if you acknowledge still risks worth avoiding, is it because the ego wasnt enticing enough, lol. Ndigbo like money nah, nobi so, lol

Yeah. Do just that, lol, exhaust all researches and validate rumours over time than with eyes wide open blindly, lol jump to conclusions, and you'll be alright.
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:

I believe in ONE GOD as the supreme being of all the universe. I have no idea what he is constituted of, how many he is, and what he looks like. My ancestors called him CHUKWU, i.e the supreme spirit or CHINEKE creator, or CHINEDU the spirit who directs our lives, or CHINWENDU the spirit who owns our lives etc. Indeed there are other smaller gods in some Igbo tribes but these are inferior to the supreme being.

I am not sure why we should call him Jehova as JW are apt to do, let us just called him the supreme God and worship him in SPIRIT and TRUTH.

That is where the problem lies! smiley

First you want to worship a God you knew little or nothing about, then you want to worship in SPIRIT and TRUTH. undecided

Please did your ancestors who used to call this CHINEKE told you that he/she/it is to be worshipped in SPIRIT and TRUTH? smiley
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
frosbel2:

That is where the problem lies! smiley

First you want to worship a God you knew little or nothing about, then you want to worship in SPIRIT and TRUTH. undecided

Please did your ancestors who used to call this CHINEKE told you that he/she/it is to be worshipped in SPIRIT and TRUTH? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The 5G Was Installed While We Were Indoors- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Where Do You Stand On The Supernatural? / Every MUSLIM Must Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.