Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact (65049 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification / Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by Made4naijalove: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Music executive, Ubi Franklin has revealed why Tacha began "attacking" him before she was unveiled as a housemate of the 2019 Big Brother Naija Reality Show.

In an Instalive session with the winner of the 2019 edition of the reality show, Mercy Eke, Ubi Franklin disclosed that Tacha began attacking him because he never gave her a BBNaija contact. He further revealed that he never had any at that time.

The MMMG boss also revealed that he doesn't hate her as he understands that the reality show star was going through a phase of life at that time. He also disclosed that was someone he never wanted to see on the reality show.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RV7XWV0dZ4

Ubi Franklin also defended himself after being called out over the disclosure. He stated that he doesn't hate anyone, but only shared his personal experience.

He wrote;

I heard some fans are offended.
Well just go and watch the full video of my interviews.

I don’t hate anyone, my show is for people to express themselves and I expressed myself.

I told @official_mercyeke to look into the the camera and tell her fans to stop attacking Tasha’s Fans and vice versa.
And I told her my experience with Tasha and that was my personal experience and but I wanted them to advice their fans to stop being Toxic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-hf16LpPi_/?igshid=1g8r6r55png53

1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by 9jatrendz: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by Bola146(f): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
embarassed angry Will that bring foods for people at this time ?

144 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by Generalkaycee(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nonsense and APC

208 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by emeijeh(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tacha matter amidst Corona Virus?

What nonsense!
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

432 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by mhizJayD(f): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nawaooo
Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by SOLMICHAEL(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2020

Modified; I really have nothing to say. cry

8 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by KomonSense: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tacha news again

Oh !!! I miss football

I wouldn't have time following this rubbish thread if Man Utd get match this night

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by olukaygold(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
It's been a while we heard about this yeyebrity

Meanwhile Real Estate investors in or out Ekiti state check my sig

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Let's keep praying for this deadly virus not to be rampant in our own country like its in Italy or Spain.. And no matter how bad it's, it will never come our way of life or ever know it direction to our lifetime amen.. And May Almighty God continue to be protecting and securing us and our entire household from it amen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Una don start? angry we never finish with corona angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by driand(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin

2 Likes

You, Tacha, Mercy and all of you that are of no important value to me or the situation we find ourselves in currently should pls shut the fuc.k up.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
I was watching the video on instablog, the lady is shameless if what he was saying is really true

15 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by mekstaniac(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
SMELLY TACHA.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by Slawormir: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by McBrooklyn(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
The 2 both of you are mad especially Tcharger abi wetin Dem dey call that attention seeking smello angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by goldenfrosh(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Corona is the latest... You guys should talk about how people can prevent themselves and not about this yeye thing now.....

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by PanickMode(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oga which kin fukery b this nah undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by candidbabe(f): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
To hell with all of you

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by Confirmedzombie: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nonsense thread
Foolish shameless bastard frustrated ungrateful ugly dirty husband snatched olosho
Mtcheeeeew

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by NorthPrince: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
All these south people and tacha ehn shocked
Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
mekstaniac:
SMELLY TACHA.

She kuku get fans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by Carlyboi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mumu nonsense!who cares??
Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by Seventy7kings: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
undecided

what's this late hour nonsense na

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
See Wetin person papa dey gossip. Smh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by sylve11: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
This kind trying times of hunger because corona virus, these kolos dey disturb us with their nonsense. Franklin, Tacha, make una take time. angry cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by izzyboi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tacha everywhere, one would think she won sef

11 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by chuqudy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
That is how love normally starts. They should face their wahala. We are still batting with pressing issues like coronavirus.

You can check this out and learn how to make an effective hand sanitizer and stay safe from covid-19 virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjJmwcu7JUQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact by landmark86: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Koni dafu mob that push dis to fp.
Is dis wat we need @ dis stage?

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.