Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period (1208 Views)

Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022 / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Nwadiuto247: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
In Rivers state, Wike has taken certain steps that should have been commendable but the timing made the whole thing bad and projected him as a wicked and an insensitive governor.

How about your governnor?

I think the Lagps state governor is ahead of others in the handling of this situation.

Lagosians what sayest you guys?
Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by sammyj: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
governor Makinde of Oyo state

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by SlayerForever: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
smiley

Who would have thought Corona will be such a political issue.

Using people's lives to score political points. One Yoruba clown on twitter even proclaimed "Lagos Leads" Too bad mehn.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Bighead9: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
The best Governor is the Governor of Abia State. He was able to feed the poor, destitutes, Igbo AlmajIri and every citizen of Abia with a plate of Eba and Egusi soup. grin grin grin grin

Hungry people. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by SlayerForever: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
What has Lagos done of essence or worthy of commendation asides the lockdown?
Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Olunmercy56(f): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyo state governor grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by budaatum: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
I think Lagos wins this handsdown, especially if the following is true and the norm.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/africa/nigeria-covid-19-survivor/index.html

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Eagleboney(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
All of them nah scam,
What you will be asking is " who is the worse of the worst in handling the virus "??
Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Nwadiuto247: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
SlayerForever:
smiley

Who would have thought Corona will be such a political issue.

Using people's lives to score political points. One Yoruba clown on twitter even proclaimed "Lagos Leads" Too bad mehn.

Oga reason well pls.

The governors and other leaders handling this situation in Nigeria are all politicians.

Our politicians have failed us over the years so there is nothing wrong in discussing how they handle issues concerning us.

The world has gone far in hitech and online platforms are one of the places we use to voice our opinion to them so i dont get your point,

when we discuss their performances, those who are not doing well read to their shame while the ones doing well are encouraged.

You need to change your mindset so as not to be reading negative in things that are positive,

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Nwadiuto247: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Eagleboney:
All of them nah scam,
What you will be asking is " who is the worse of the worst in handling the virus "??

You made sense. Let me change the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Nwadiuto247: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
sammyj:
My darling governor Sanwo Olu

Sorry the topic has changed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Eagleboney(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

You made sense. Let me change the topic
Hmm,you did that

Thumbs up
Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by comos: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Oyo state governor grin grin grin grin

Exactly.

Seyi Makinde did a very good thing by not imposing hardship on his people.

Upon all the lockdown in Lagos, the situation is even getting worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by tollyboy5(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
The whole governors are clown. But it seems kogi and imo state should be the worst. Anambra should not let imo travel through until they are well tested
Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Nwadiuto247: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Eagleboney:
Hmm,you did that

Thumbs up

I am open minded

whenever anybody gives me a better idea i embrace it flow with it.

I dont have monopoly of knowledge

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Nwadiuto247: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
comos:

Exactly.

Seyi Makinde did a very good thing by not imposing hardship on his people.

Upon all the lockdown in Lagos, the situation is even getting worse.

Are you saying that Makinde is the worst?

Sorry, hope you are aware that the topic has changed?
Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by sammyj: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Ok not Sanwo Olu. I rather chose Makinde of Oyo state !! tongue waiting for him to release his erats against me
Sorry the topic has changed
Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Eagleboney(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

I am open minded

whenever anybody gives me a better idea i embrace it flow with it.

I dont have monopoly of knowledge

Thanks
Love that idealogy

You humbled me sir
Had it been me,I will just pay a deaf ear
Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Nwadiuto247: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bighead9:
The best Governor is the Governor of Abia State. He was able to feed the poor, destitutes, Igbo AlmajIri and every citizen of Abia with a plate of Eba and Egusi soup. grin grin grin grin

It seems Okezie is the "worst of worst"

I pity Abia and their series of terribly bad leaders over the years.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by edoairways: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Better close that pix because that is the pastor of Omega Power Ministry
Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Nwadiuto247: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Eagleboney:
Love that idealogy

You humbled me sir
Had it been me,I will just pay a deaf ear

grin I take life easy.

We live here once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Blackking98(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bighead9:

you're not a good person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Eagleboney(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

grin I take life easy.

We live here once
Keep laying the legacy and ideology
Thumbs up man
Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Eagleboney(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

grin I take life easy.

We live here once
Yeah
Thumbs up man
Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by Nwadiuto247: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Eagleboney:
Thumbs up man

Thanks bro
Re: Who Is The worst Governor In Managing This Covid-19 Period by MainJoe: 12:10am On Apr 04, 2020
Nwadiuto247:
In Rivers state, Wike has taken certain steps that should have been commendable but the timing made the whole thing bad and projected him as a wicked and an insensitive governor.

How about your governnor?

I think the Lagps state governor is ahead of others in the handling of this situation.

Lagosians what sayest you guys?

Rivers State has no testing centre. We need to start testing before we can know how safe we are in Rivers State.

No need praising when no one gets tested.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos At War / We Spent N1.5bn To Take Care Of Ourselves During Covid-19 - NDDC Tells Senate / #EndYahooYahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.