Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Would You Accept To Live In Italy If You Were Given A Visa? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Would You Accept To Live In Italy If You Were Given A Visa? (496 Views)

Notorious Motorbike Snatchers Caught In Ogun, Given A 'Rare Face-Lift' / We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses / We Were Given N500 Each To Disrupt EndSARS Protest - Disable Boy. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept To Live In Italy If You Were Given A Visa? by Davidtolu12(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2020

Re: Would You Accept To Live In Italy If You Were Given A Visa? by SEGLIZ: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
who says our weather is bad?
who says eba isn't good for good?
Re: Would You Accept To Live In Italy If You Were Given A Visa? by Ancecoker(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who is this one asking a Coronalized question?

Sha you fit resume Sambisa forest for a Job of #10M monthly?
Your daily schedule will be to track King Shekau and his army and also interview him on what he needs FG to provide them?

We need your Hanza o shocked

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Live In Italy If You Were Given A Visa? by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 04, 2020
For now, NO.
Re: Would You Accept To Live In Italy If You Were Given A Visa? by Sharonstone7719: 4:34am On Apr 04, 2020
No
Re: Would You Accept To Live In Italy If You Were Given A Visa? by fortune1894(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2020
If u had asked me this question like a year ago I would be answering with my bags already packed but right now I have come to understand that NIGERIA NO TOO BAD SHAAA, I will just stay, by the way na my country.
Ask me this same question in a year's time
Re: Would You Accept To Live In Italy If You Were Given A Visa? by annisy(f): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2020
If Italy government throw open that offer I bet you 70% Nigeria youth will accept it.. Moreover covid-19 won't last forever and is better to contact covid-19 in Italy than Nigeria
Re: Would You Accept To Live In Italy If You Were Given A Visa? by proudevil: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Where is the visa?
Help me with the visa 1st and see whether I will! Go or not.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: 500 Vehicles Impounded In Lagos By Police Over Massive Gridlock / Mother Of Twins Abducted In Oyo, Weeps As She Begs Abductors To Release Them / A Victim Of Scam Dropped Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.