Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

A Victim Of Scam Dropped Off - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Victim Of Scam Dropped Off (502 Views)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake / Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Victim Of Scam Dropped Off by ssogundele(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2020
This lady, Peace Titus was dropped off my Street by scammers who took her from Maryland. She is a house help to a woman named Stella and her husband name is Afam. They live in Mende. The lady said her brother that brought her to Lagos is a security guard in one church in Magodo. The name of her brother is Emmanuel Titus.
Please mod help spread and move to front page to help the lady
She is our street front of Ahmed Oghere , Off Liasu Road, Egbe, Lagos.

Re: A Victim Of Scam Dropped Off by rottable(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2020
ssogundele:
This lady, Peace Titus was dropped off my Street by scammers who took her from Maryland. She is a house help to a woman named Stella and her husband name is Afam. They live in Mende. The lady said her brother that brought her to Lagos is a security guard in one church in Magodo. The name of her brother is Emmanuel Titus.
Please mod help spread and move to front page to help the lady
She is our street front of Ahmed Oghere , Off Liasu Road, Egbe, Lagos.
give her money for transport back to where she is working.
Re: A Victim Of Scam Dropped Off by adecz: 1:29pm On May 26, 2020
Do you lose sense after dem
scam you?
Re: A Victim Of Scam Dropped Off by ssogundele(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2020
G
rottable:
give her money for transport back to where she is working.
The lady doesn’t even know route to her place. She is new in Lagos
We are currently at Ikotun police station
Re: A Victim Of Scam Dropped Off by ssogundele(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2020
adecz:

Do you lose sense after dem
scam you?

It’s not me. The lady is now in Ikotun Police station. That’s my obligation to the law and I’ve dutifully executed it.

1 Like

Re: A Victim Of Scam Dropped Off by ssogundele(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2020
Also, she is in supol constant office now. The officer is talking about contributing money for the lady to enable her get to Maryland. I don’t even understand why they can’t do detail information about her and help her to the place
Re: A Victim Of Scam Dropped Off by ssogundele(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2020
Mod please help move this to front page o

(1) (Reply)

A Thief Beats Up A Security Staff At Shopcity Ifako Gbagada / Shiro Ishii: A War Criminal Responsible For Infecting Thousands Of People With D / .,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.