Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl (1847 Views)

Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 / Uncovered! Corona Is The Code Name For The Mark Of The Beast (666) / The Beast (666) Is Here Already!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Tboy1419: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lee Ryan is sticking to his guns after claiming the devil controls the government in a confusing social media post

The Blue singer shared an image on Instagram of a hand being injected by a hand wearing a latex glove, and an X-ray of a hand with a microchip inside.

The 36-year-old added the caption: ‘This is the mark of the beast – 666 – this will be the next step of governments world wide.

‘Sorry to post this s**t but it’s true. I just wanna spread the word so people know the truth of what’s coming…’

He went on to share a quote that claimed the human race is ‘being indoctrinated to be dependent and subservient to the system’.

The Celebrity Big Brother star had previously shared a post about 5G mobile networks, which conspiracy theorists believe is connected to the coronavirus pandemic.

. .
He reiterated his point on his Instagram Stories, writing; ‘5g…that’s all I’m saying (sic).’

Lee explained that he is standing by his earlier posts and posted a screengrab of news stories about what he said.

‘Funny how they don’t mention 5g…and I’m not going to apologise for my religious beliefs…. god bless you all – amen,’ he wrote.

There is another video confirming what he said.

Listen below;
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Tboy1419: 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
The video is 35 minutes long it can't be posted here on nairaland cause is not from YouTube if you guys care to watch the video you can send me an email with your number then I can share the video with you on WhatsApp, thanks.
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by haffaze777(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wetin person no go see for nairaland?666 ko 911 nii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by benjanjo1: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tboy1419:
The video is 35 minutes long it can't be posted here on nairaland cause is not from YouTube if you guys care to watch the video you can send me an email with your number then I can share the video with you on WhatsApp, thanks.

send to this email address coollabman at Gmail.com
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Kylekent59: 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
haffaze777:

They are the "Red dragon", they own technology. They control the world.

I need to read REV 13
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by haffaze777(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Kylekent59:

I need to read REV 13
Continue reading it bro
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Kylekent59: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2020
haffaze777:

Continue reading it bro

Yes I am gonna continue.

Hope Nairalanders have given you enough likes, because that's why many had turned zombies.

You ain't making mockery of me if you thought you were.

2 Likes

Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by tunderay(m): 12:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Tboy1419:
I have asked for a permission to se d you mail already, but you can as well send the video to 08023441754. Thanks
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by crackhouse(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Why email when you can send it to WhatsApp. Scammer. Email hacker.
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Dtruthspeaker: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2020
The mark has already been given and taken.
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Tboy1419: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2020
crackhouse:
Why email when you can send it to WhatsApp. Scammer. Email hacker.
. Na everybody be scammer for your face, see head like pigeon.
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Tboy1419: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2020
benjanjo1:

send to this email address coollabman at Gmail.com
. It can't send its more than 25mb file so you can drop ur WhatsApp number to send you the video.
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by haffaze777(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Kylekent59:

Yes I am gonna continue.

Hope Nairalanders have given you enough likes, because that's why many had turned zombies.

You ain't making mockery of me if you thought you were.

If like is why you are here and you are desperately need it please come forward for it,I don't know why you people can't do without name calling,did you also read dat in revelation 9 vs 12?
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by sonmvayina(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Humans can't handle the truth...one of alien invasion or meterior will impart of Earth....what ever it is,the Earth is entering a new chapter in his history..
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Taba21: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Tboy1419:
Lee Ryan is sticking to his guns after claiming the devil controls the government in a confusing social media post

The Blue singer shared an image on Instagram of a hand being injected by a hand wearing a latex glove, and an X-ray of a hand with a microchip inside.

666 or not the black continent especially the nation called Nigeria has been siege.

The 36-year-old added the caption: ‘This is the mark of the beast – 666 – this will be the next step of governments world wide.

‘Sorry to post this s**t but it’s true. I just wanna spread the word so people know the truth of what’s coming…’

He went on to share a quote that claimed the human race is ‘being indoctrinated to be dependent and subservient to the system’.

The Celebrity Big Brother star had previously shared a post about 5G mobile networks, which conspiracy theorists believe is connected to the coronavirus pandemic.

. .
He reiterated his point on his Instagram Stories, writing; ‘5g…that’s all I’m saying (sic).’

Lee explained that he is standing by his earlier posts and posted a screengrab of news stories about what he said.

‘Funny how they don’t mention 5g…and I’m not going to apologise for my religious beliefs…. god bless you all – amen,’ he wrote.

There is another video confirming what he said.

Listen below;
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Taba21: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2020
haffaze777:

You talks as if you're living with virus 21 corona
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Taba21: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Kylekent59:

I need to read REV 13

The time has past to teach foolish people
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Taba21: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2020
sonmvayina:
Humans can't handle the truth...one of alien invasion or meterior will impart of Earth....what ever it is,the Earth is entering a new chapter in his history..

African are the potential targets especially the nation called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by haffaze777(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2020
Taba21:

You talks as if you're living with virus 21 corona
Civid 19 fall on u
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by donnie(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
How Religious And Political Leaders Can End Covid19 And The Coming Judgements
https://www.nairaland.com/5773400/how-pope-religious-political-leaders#88082013
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Taba21: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
haffaze777:

Civid 19 fall on u

777 get prepared
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by Taba21: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
haffaze777:

Civid 19 fall on u

777 get prepare! first offense for using the code name 777 and be ready to pay the price of the 777.
Now enter the desert through agadez, from Niger Republic the nature will tells you what next.
If you fail you and your family are gone and you shall know that am beyond any virus as God reigns.
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by donnie(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Taba21:

777 get prepare! first offense for using the code name 777 and be ready to pay the price of the 777.
Now enter the desert through agadez, from Niger Republic the nature will tells you what next.
If you fail you and your family are gone and you shall know that am beyond any virus as God reigns.

grin
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by haffaze777(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Taba21:

You are suffering from Covid 19 grin
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by haffaze777(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
Taba21:

777 get prepared
[/s]
You really need to confirm ur Convid 19 statusgrin
elegbe
Re: The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl by MrPRevailer(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
The vaccine is not the mark of the beast

Bible said, "...that without the mark no one can buy or sell". Which means it's a digital chip for finance and security with many properties which might include vaccine.

(1) (Reply)

Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate / Framework For Assessing Mythological Heroes Such As Jesus, Zeus, Oedipus / May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.