Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

White Penile Discharge While Stooling - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Penile Discharge While Stooling (494 Views)

Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert / Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / How Can I Get Rid Of Penile Discharge?!?! I Really Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Penile Discharge While Stooling by Mankind90: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Hi Doctors,

Please kindly help me out, I keep having white discharge from my penis each time I am stooling.

Went for test and I was told I had two small stones in my kidney and I was advice but the doctor to keep drinking plenty water. Before going for this test I use to have;

1. Continuous burning pain, during and after urination.
2. White discharge during urination.

After taken the drugs, number 1 and 2 stop but after three months number 2 came back but this time during urination.

Help me out guys.

Thanks
Re: White Penile Discharge While Stooling by Staphylococcus: 12:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Check my name.
Re: White Penile Discharge While Stooling by PlayerMeji: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Bro, those milky juice are prostate juice and they are hamnless
Re: White Penile Discharge While Stooling by Betakeshi: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Ok
Re: White Penile Discharge While Stooling by saasala(m): 1:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Na Syphilis and Ghonorreah dey worry you together bro. You be confirm skin to skin apako master.

Anyway, the solution to your problem is doxycyclin. Use 100mg twice daily, before you finish one sachet you go dey alright.

Doxycyclin, saving the lives of skin to skin apako masters since 1998.

Dont mind anyone saying you should not follow my advise and you need a doctor to prescribe you a drug. Doxycyclin will do you no harm at all if you have not been on any antibiotics in at least 2 months.

Go and sin no more.
Re: White Penile Discharge While Stooling by dawnomike(m): 2:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Kindly go for seminal laboratory swab test to fully determine what the issue it... I suspect an infection though.
If it is not an infection, you'll be just fine.

NB: Don't just speak with a doctor... Go for the test!
Re: White Penile Discharge While Stooling by Mankind90: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Check my name.

I don't understand
Re: White Penile Discharge While Stooling by Mankind90: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2020
dawnomike:
Kindly go for seminal laboratory swab test to fully determine what the issue it... I suspect an infection though.
If it is not an infection, you'll be just fine.

NB: Don't just speak with a doctor... Go for the test!

I have done this before
Re: White Penile Discharge While Stooling by Mankind90: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2020
saasala:
Na Syphilis and Ghonorreah dey worry you together bro. You be confirm skin to skin apako master.

Anyway, the solution to your problem is doxycyclin. Use 100mg twice daily, before you finish one sachet you go dey alright.

Doxycyclin, saving the lives of skin to skin apako masters since 1998.

Dont mind anyone saying you should not follow my advise and you need a doctor to prescribe you a drug. Doxycyclin will do you no harm at all if you have not been on any antibiotics in at least 2 months.

Go and sin no more.

I really doubt
Re: White Penile Discharge While Stooling by Mankind90: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Bro, those milky juice are prostate juice and they are hamnless

Please explain
Re: White Penile Discharge While Stooling by Mankind90: 5:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Help me out guys

(1) (Reply)

Dr Somuyiwa Medinat Iyabode 49-year-old Medical Doctor Got Missing / Lagos Govt Confirms Death Of 25-year-old COVID-19 Patient / Who Approves China’s Vaccine For A Clinical Trial On Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.