Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert (29365 Views)

Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by References: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2023
Professor Ademola Popoola of the Department of Surgery, University of Ilorin (Unilorin), has warned that penile erection after 30 minutes in sexual intercourse is purposeless and harmful to men.

Popoola raised the alarm in Ilorin during his paper presentation at the 250th Inaugural Lecture of the university, entitled: “That All May Pee in Peace”.

According to him,” a person who has more than 30 minutes of erection should report immediately to the hospital”.

He stated that the erection must be aborted as soon as possible by a competent doctor in order to preserve penile erection subsequently.

The expert, who observed that the penis needs to be turgid or erect for satisfactory sexual intercourse, however, said the erected penis often fractures or breaks.

“Research shows that the right side of the penis ruptures more than the left side,” he said.

Similarly, Popoola stated that in a person’s lifetime urination, which is supposed to be fun and reliving, may become a problem and sometimes if intervention is not made on time, it could lead to the demise of the individual.

The don, who teaches in the Faculty of Clinical Sciences, College of Health Sciences of Unilorin, observed the various causes of challenges with urination in women.

“They include abnormal shifting of the uterus, urethrocele and other uncommon causes such as perforation ovarian teratoma and anteverted uterus,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/12/23/penile-erection-beyond-30-minutes-is-harmful-to-men-expert/%3famp=1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by fergie001: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2023
Prof, research this thing again ooooo, abeg

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by AqualinaXYZ: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2023
Make una dey play

My peniss wey don dey stand over 2hrs for decades now

I don die?

This scientist must be a one minute man werey wan discourage real men

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Smokeybrain(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2023
Ehnn...Prof u say wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Dzidoodoo(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2023
Mine goes for hours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by talk2hb1(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2023
Good News for 2minutes men 😀😊
If your erection last 30minutes now, go report yourself at the nearest police station 🚉

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by hopexter(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2023
Is not! It can stand as long as it wants. Is like saying 3 rounds is wrong undecided

5 Likes

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by DaintyEase: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2023
Girls cover your ears

7 Likes

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Dpharisee: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2023
Christmas is here and many men can't afford rice and chicken na erection be una problem.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by KingTom(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2023
Prof na 1 minute man cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by iCauseTrouble: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2023
It's only jobless men that would want their dick to be up for more than 10 minutes.....
I do everything I want to do within 10 minutes and focus on my life and business

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by sukkot: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2023
grin
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Cutezt(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2023
grin grin

The 1 minute prof dey use this one guide.

6 Likes

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Fryx: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2023
Lol…

I don’t think so. I am naturally a very agile guy. And I have a kind of heart that easily get triggered hold on for long (either in anger, or pain, or happiness)

And since the penis is supplied by blood from the heart. Naturally, I will retain my erection for longer since my heart can go on pumping blood for hours without stopping (it’s genetic. My parents are warriors)

So, having sex to me is usually very intense and can go on for hours. I only stopped when the girl I am with is no longer feeling it. I can also retain ejaculation for as long as I want. Coupled with the fact that I rarely get tired (even when working). I usually just keep going until it no longer makes sense.

But even after releasing. My thing will still remain standing until I lie down to rest or focus on something else.

The professor knows nothing. I am as healthy as I can be. It’s pure genetics.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by israelmao(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2023
fergie001:
Have you been found wanting in this?

1 Like

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by STEWpid(f): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2023
Chai..

Ndi strong men,,

Sexual drughards!!
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by ungara17: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2023
Men want the always impress women

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Namaster: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2023
Not a problem for 2 seconds men like us. grin

9 Likes

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by money121(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by dfrost: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2023
cheesy

Una don start again...
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Exceed15: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2023
fergie001:

LOOOL
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by KingLennon(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2023
Baby harder crew will never accept this kind news sad. Anythinq less than 1 hour, you go lose your woman bdat oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by LivingSage: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2023
Okay.
Men will/should take heed

1 Like

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by lampido22: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2023
Dzidoodoo:
Mine goes for hours
horse 🙄🙄🙄

4 Likes

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Godstiger(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2023
Duely noted,gonna try not to atention beyond 30ms
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by karzyharsky(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2023
Thank you prof

1 Like

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Indispensable85(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2023
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Certified Fitness Instructor And Nutritionist In The House / 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health / How To Last Longer In Bed - For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.