Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Church Plan For Members ,let's Hear From You ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Plan For Members ,let's Hear From You ... (291 Views)

Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Plan For Members ,let's Hear From You ... by sben2308(m): 4:58am On Apr 04, 2020
In space of over 5 days have received calls from over 62 church members and 4 pastors asking me what's the church plan for them .So I want to make it open and ask is if the church you attend is making any plans for their member in this present situation?
Re: Church Plan For Members ,let's Hear From You ... by Bankowner: 5:09am On Apr 04, 2020
My church is a parish of the RCCG and has already taken care of those who opened up to say they hadn’t stocked food in preparation for the lockdown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Plan For Members ,let's Hear From You ... by Ladylite: 5:51am On Apr 04, 2020
sben2308:
In space of over 5 days have received calls from over 62 church members and 4 pastors asking me what's the church plan for them .So I want to make it open and ask is if the church you attend is making any plans for their member in this present situation?

Mr Ben pls what plan exactly do you want to know. Growth plan or catering for the less privileged.

My church back in ikorodu Lagos does not have less privileged members because we have a welfare department that takes care of committed members (not Sunday Sunday visitors).

As for growth, we have expanded thanks to Covid19, our cell structures are very strong and since the stay at home order we have had 100 new attendees in all our cells as at last Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Church Plan For Members ,let's Hear From You ... by Boywiszy: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2020
Please I have a serious problem,, my brother was arrested yesterday by SARS, coming back from his working place,, they said he supposed to be in house,, I don't have any money now to bail him,, and they are asking for, 15000,, Pls anyone can help me with whatever,, Pls, 6018964285,, wisdom, fidelity,, please brothers
Re: Church Plan For Members ,let's Hear From You ... by sben2308(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ladylite:

Mr Ben pls what plan exactly do you want to know. Growth plan or catering for the less privileged.

My church back in ikorodu Lagos does not have less privileged members because we have a welfare department that takes care of committed members (not Sunday Sunday visitors).

As for growth, we have expanded thanks to Covid19, our cell structures are very strong and since the stay at home order we have had 100 new attendees in all our cells as at last Sunday.

These are the things I want to project out there for people to see and help spread more love ...Nice work in ur church

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can One Man Die For The Sins Of Others? / COVID-19: How TB Joshua Predicted Present Economic Crisis Since 2008 (VIDEO) / Pope Francis Jokes, Says Scotch Is ‘the Real Holy Water’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.