Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

VIDEO: I Am A Spiritualist, Not A Native Doctor: Pastor Caught With Charms - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: I Am A Spiritualist, Not A Native Doctor: Pastor Caught With Charms (286 Views)

Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: I Am A Spiritualist, Not A Native Doctor: Pastor Caught With Charms by FARA4GA: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6N4FBUIKXs

A pastor has been caught with some charms in his wardrobe. The charms which included animal horns were tied with red cloth.

In the video, the already handcuffed pastor can be seen shouting at those present that he he has done nothing wrong by having charms. He further states that he is a spiritual man and not a native DOCTOR, so does not understajd why he is being procecuted
Re: VIDEO: I Am A Spiritualist, Not A Native Doctor: Pastor Caught With Charms by Raymeskey: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: VIDEO: I Am A Spiritualist, Not A Native Doctor: Pastor Caught With Charms by IceLip: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
k
Re: VIDEO: I Am A Spiritualist, Not A Native Doctor: Pastor Caught With Charms by Spice1: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Can't one worship in peace again?

You heard him say he is a spiritual man and all you could have done was to ask his mode of operation - chikina!

You left those evil politicians that have stolen our money and drained our economy to arrest someone trying to make ends meet.

NONSENSE!
Re: VIDEO: I Am A Spiritualist, Not A Native Doctor: Pastor Caught With Charms by kgpharoah: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Even if he is a native doctor, is that why they should harass him? Must we all be Christians or Muslims? So long he is not into human sacrifices, he has not committed any crime. Must we all serve the Jewish deity?
Re: VIDEO: I Am A Spiritualist, Not A Native Doctor: Pastor Caught With Charms by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
He has the right to have charms now abi human body parts dey inside the charm ni

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Claimed To Cure Coronavirus With Faith Dies Of Coronavirus / Pastor E. A. Adeboye : ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD / What Do You Adduce From This Bible Passage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.