Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators (2908 Views)

Bashir Ahmed Announces Wedding / Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by NaijaMutant(f): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
Even the tone of his response reeked of hatred and bigotry ... Innoson should just face his front because even if produces ventilators they will rather not buy it

Bashir just revealed the mind of Buhari undecided

Igbo haters will choke on their hatred

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by PHIPEX(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2020
This coming from a President's spokesman makes it worse. Sounds like a national policy to have a crab mentality.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by GamalNasser: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2020
yanabasee:

Believe me, Bashir is a dunce and the Chief Zombie doesn't think well, ever since their Lord was tested positive....

A total dunce

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2020
Don't give Johnathan a free pass, he so lowered the expectations of governance
Atiku might become the next president because Buhari is much more useless, that is the story of Nigeria so far,
During Johnathans first run, Buhari was dusted, were Yoruba's out of the country then?

horsepower102:

The only reason Buhari is president today in a country like Nigeria with so many other educated, talented and qualified individuals is blind hate.
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Iamgrey5(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Yoruba's that are Buharists are one bus stop from the nut house.
They have inherited a hate they know nothing about.
That we hate innoson is just crazy
Bro please you are not Yoruba

All your comments are emotionally charged with very little intelligence.

If you are truly Yoruba, you would know very little people in Yoruba land know anything about innosan to begin with not to talk of hating it.

And you would understand that majority of Nigerians prefer foreign made products to products made in Nigeria.
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2020
So because I support a company in the south that probably has a handful of yoruba employees but is owned by an igbo man makes me non yoruba?

You claim to be angry Buhari and co travel out of the country for headache, now comes a man that offers to start production AND employ people when the economy is upside down.

You are the emotional one here, you can't think straight!

Isn't the whole fake next level about buying local?

Iamgrey5:
Bro please you are not Yoruba

All your comments are emotionally charged with very little intelligence.

If you are truly Yoruba, you would know very little people in Yoruba land know anything about innosan to begin with not to talk of hating it.

And you would understand that majority of Nigerians prefer foreign made products to products made in Nigeria.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Zinoly: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2020
Ukraine also need ventilators, but our blodas Sha wan collect free money from federal government.

Innoson should advertise his product to other countries that needs ventilators instead of Nigeria.
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by BoboNkiti19: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Na Innoson I dey blame sef, you can't be too Nigerian for a nation that will NEVER appreciate you even if you carried all the problems of Nigeria on your head. I would rather he takes his offer to other African countries that are serious, and get sustainable fundings to mass produce the ventilators for their people after negotiating with the interested parties. While at it, channel that energy into the East and create opportunities for lots of young bright minds there, not only creates employment and productivity in the East... but monopolizes the production capacity at an enviable level while the government will be busy begging and wasting money on foreign investors and countries for something been produced in their own backyard.

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Iamgrey5(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
So because I support a company in the south that probably has a handful of yoruba employees but is owned by an igbo man makes me non yoruba?

You claim to be angry Buhari and co travel out of the country for headache, now comes a man that offers to start production AND employ people when the economy is upside down.

You are the emotional one here, you can't think straight!

Isn't the whole fake next level about buying local?

Bro stop typing hogwash

I never said your support makes you non Yoruba, I simply said Yorubas don't care about innosan enough to hate it, which is a hard fact. The fact that you don't know this makes your origin suspicious

I have never seen an innosan vehicle in my state neither have I been in an innosan vehicles before.

In fact, some people I know wanted to buy it as a trial before they noticed the prices of the vehicle and backed off.

Some the people I am referring to above are igbo guys
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
I honestly don't understand your point!
Tone down your emotions and try again
Don't let those dumbass igbos on NL get to you

What innoson is doing is the southern way, I am a staunch Awoist with a can do spirit, not begging for stuff on Twitter like this fulani gov't

Iamgrey5:
Bro stop typing hogwash

I never said your support makes you non Yoruba, as simply said Yorubas don't care about innosan enough to hate it, which is a hard fact. The fact that you don't know this makes your origin suspicious.

I have never seen an innosan vehicle in my state neither have I been in an innosan vehicle before.

In fact, some people I know wanted to buy it as a trial before they noticed the prices of the vehicle and backed off.

Some the people I am referring to above are igbo guys
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Iamgrey5(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I honestly don't understand your point!
Tone down your emotions and try again
Don't let those dumbass igbos on NL get to you

What innoson is doing is the southern way, I am a staunch Awoist with a can do spirit, not begging for stuff on Twitter like this fulani gov't

Yes you won't understand my point because you have been cornered cheesy

Mr emotional himself calling others emotional

So your objective mind cannot tell that you can support your company"innosan" without tagging the Yoruba tribe along with it.

You have to bring people who care less or more about a company into a conversation when the original conversation was about Bashir Amed a presidential spokesperson
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Iamgrey5:

So your objective mind cannot tell that you can support your company"innosan" without tagging the Yoruba tribe along with it.

You have to bring people who care less or more about a company into a conversation when the original conversation was about Bashir Amed a presidential spokesperson

Hate hate hate...Lol

Who doesn't know about Innoson in Nigeria.

Hatred will consume you if care of not taken
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2020
I saw the prior post and I saw the painful attempt of some people who are clearly yoruba trying to make sense of Basir's weak, wicked and thoughtless reply, I know for a fact some people LIVE politics and have internalized the hate, on both side

I like to think of myself as a new generation of Southerner that won't fall for the cheap bigotry that has gotten us nowhere

Iamgrey5:

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Iamgrey5(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I saw the prior post and I saw the painful attempt of some people who are clearly yoruba trying to make sense of Basir's weak, wicked and thoughtless reply, I know for a fact some people LIVE politics and have internalized the hate, on both side

I like to think of myself as a new generation of Southerner that won't fall for the cheap bigotry that has gotten us nowhere

Bla bla bla bla

This is about Bashir Amed and his tweets.

Anyone is entitled to their opinion just like Bashir Amed on what innosan should do

Why don't you just tag them Buhari supporters? Why tag them Yoruba buharist? to what end?

Who told you that igbo and Hausa guys etc are not part of Buhari's administration media team on social media?

Dragging a whole tribe to a topic that has nothing to do with the tribe shows a sinister motive, especially when the majority of the tribe care less about the topic being discussed.
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Iamgrey5(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Hate hate hate...Lol

@ emboldened is your personal opinion

Innosan doesn't control up 5% of the Auto market in Nigeria.

So, I stick with facts not opinion.

And facts is never seen as hatred anywhere in the world.
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened is your personal opinion
Innosan doesn't control up 5% of the Auto market in Nigeria.
So, I stick with facts not opinion.
And facts is never seen as hatred anywhere in the world.
Says a Dahomien
Hate hate hate...Lol Who doesn't know about Innoson in Nigeria. Hatred will consume you if care of not taken
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Iamgrey5(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Says a Dahomien

Hate hate hate...Lol
Keep repeating your brain dead comment like a nursery rhyme.

I know schools are closed, so you need someone to practice your nursery rhyme on cheesy
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2020
I'm surprised you know this!

Yes yoruba Buharists are a crazy bunch! They have turned themselves into some type of hateful irrational followers
Perhaps you are emotional because you are one of them,
How is "yoruba Buharists" dragging a whole tribe? Even with the emphasis on Buharists !!!
You don't represent us, you Buharideens and Buharididinrins are on another level of stuppidity

Iamgrey5:
Bla bla bla bla

This is about Bashir Amed and his tweets.

Anyone is entitled to their opinion just like Bashir Amed on what innosan should do

Why don't you just tag them Buhari supporters? Why tag them Yoruba buharist? to what end?

Who told you that igbo and Hausa guys etc are not part of Buhari's administration media team on social media?

Dragging a whole tribe to a topic that has nothing to do with the tribe shows a sinister motive, especially when the majority of the tribe care less about the topic being discussed.
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Iamgrey5(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I'm surprised you know this!

Yes yoruba Buharists are a crazy bunch! They have turned themselves into some type of hateful irrational followers
Perhaps you are emotional because you are one of them,
How is "yoruba Buharists" dragging a whole tribe? Even with the emphasis on Buharists !!!
You don't represent us, you Buharideens and Buharididinrins are on another level of stuppidity

Emotional kid cheesy

is Bashir Amed that made the initial statement a "Yoruba buharist"?

Next time think before you talk.

Are the likes of Fayose, FFK and Yinka Odumakin that makes most emotionally charged noise in Yoruba land, "Yoruba Buharist"?

You have honesty exposed yourself as a fake cheesy

in Yoruba land, we allow voice of dissent and encourage opposition because it is at the very foundation our liberal culture. Some people that don't understand this often say we are speaking with the both sides of our mouth.

You are obviously a phoney cheesy
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2020
FFK, Dino, Odumakin are all noise makers whose noise would never kill anybody or have any real life consequence, they are just emotional outbursts as you put it, probably wanting their pockets to be lined,
BUT Buhari, the payback of supporting him is part of the reasons we don't even have hospitals in the first place, let alone ventilators, since they have private medical suites in London, villages are being wiped out, a whole region is being forced to form a security outfit to keep Buhari's kinsmen at bay, so to see a Yoruba man that claims to be a buharist, that is more than a dissenting voice, that is an insane man, an invalid, a man incable of deep thought and a danger to his race OR a mole and betrayer like you know who

Iamgrey5:
Emotional kid cheesy

is Bashir Amed that made the initial statement a "Yoruba buharist"?

Next time think before you talk.

Are the likes of Fayose, FFK and Yinka Odumakin that makes most emotionally charged noise in Yoruba land, "Yoruba Buharist"?

You have honesty exposed yourself as a fake cheesy

in Yoruba land, we allow voice of dissent and encourage opposition because it is at the very foundation our liberal culture. Some people that don't understand this often say we are speaking with the both sides of our mouth.

You are obviously a phoney cheesy
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by Iamgrey5(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
FFK, Dino, Odumakin are all noise makers whose noise would never kill anybody or have any real life consequence, they are just emotional outbursts as you put it, probably wanting their pockets to be lined,
BUT Buhari, the payback of supporting him is part of the reasons we don't even have hospitals in the first place, let alone ventilators, since they have private medical suites in London, villages are being wiped out, a whole region is being forced to form a security outfit to keep Buhari's kinsmen at bay, so to see a Yoruba man that claims to be a buharist, that is more than a dissenting voice, that is an insane man, an invalid, a man incable of deep thought and a danger to his race

Emotional bullcrap

So Buhari has been our president since 1960 or Buhari is also the person stopping state governments from investing in state hospitals

Really! FFK, Yinka Odunmakin and Fayose noise are not hurting anyone, yet FFK noise about corona being a hoax left a lot unsuspecting people exposed to the disease.

Emotionally charged noise maker

Be proud of your tribe which is definitely not Yoruba cheesy
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hahaha
So FFK controls the border?
You would foolishly blame a yoruba man who rants than the fulani men that actually control the borders,

I'm sure if I dig your threads you would pretend to support Amotekun while still fighting fulani battles

Iamgrey5:
Emotional bullcrap

So Buhari has been our president since 1960 or Buhari is also the person stopping state governments from investing in state hospitals

Really! FFK, Yinka Odunmakin and Fayose noise are not hurting anyone, yet FFK noise about corona being a hoax left a lot unsuspecting people exposed to the disease.

Emotionally charged noise maker

Be proud of your tribe which is definitely not Yoruba cheesy

Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by lereinter(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who thought bayero University how to produce ventilators

Soon this northern fools will be better than the south in propaganda

Combined with religious bigotry

Fire rages faster
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by KosiGee(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
hybrid77:
I knew from the beginning

You cant compare a company with experinced engineers to one northern university whose graduates are yet to invent any meaningful thing in life

As a matter of urgency, the next southern president must fund companies in the south

All because na southern company

Chai what did i just say self

I hope this useless man is not infecting my senses with bigotry

You’ve been infected. This is between Bashir Ahmed and INNOSON but you are the one tagging Ndigbo.
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by tricksters: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
He is just doing what lot of you Igbos do shamelessly. 2 days ago one bastard Igbo claim Indonesia gave him a 50KG bag of rice with other supplies but the same day Aljazeera carried a news where the president Rodriguez Duterte order shout at sight on protester claiming lack of food not even hand out.

horsepower102:
Bayero University just only commissioned a team of engineers yesterday 3/4/2020 to come up in 2 weeks on how to produce and mass manufacture ventilators.

But Bashir Ahmed claimed that they are already producing ventilators just to spite Innoson.
Re: Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators by horsepower102: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
tricksters:
He is just doing what lot of you Igbos do shamelessly. 2 days ago one bastard Igbo claim Indonesia gave him a 50KG bag of rice with other supplies but the same day Aljazeera carried a news where the president Rodriguez Duterte order shout at sight on protester claiming lack of food not even hand out.

You need to go and medicate.

Video: Oredo Voters Resist Attempt By APC Leader To Share Money / Edo 2020 Election: Edo Election Results From Lgas Announced By INEC / Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66