Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,241 members, 6,610,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 December 2021 at 02:01 AM

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? (552 Views)

10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by ChrisKels: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Tell us your experience with a new barber and why you hardly change your barber?

There is a saying that "some men are more faithful to their barbers than they are to their spouses", hence, when you go to a new place, how do you cope and how do you manage to get another barber win your trust?

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by ojun50(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Which kind conclusion be Dis?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by walexGodson(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Am currently having the problem now,covid-19 lockdown can’t let me reach my barber
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2020
True for me. My barber in ejigbo I can never leave. Ojukwu the great. The guy fit use spoon barb you gallas. Very correct somebody
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by cRobo: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by RealSolution001: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2020
Very difficult question. I think it's trust. Once you have gotten the trust of a particular barber, you stick to him come rain come shine. I had a friend who used to pay N3000 transport to go barb hair of N200 with a particular barber all because of trust.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2020
I can relate OP... The first poster does not understand. In fact my transport fare to my barber's shop is more than the cutting charge. I could sleep off in the process of cutting my hair cos I'm confident of waking up to a nice cut.

I believe we now have a clue. OP it is easier to change eatery than a barber.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by ChrisKels: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
walexGodson:
Am currently having the problem now,covid-19 lockdown can’t let me reach my barber

Trust me, once all this covid is over, barbers are gonna be the richest they have ever been
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by donbachi(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Some barbers na carpenters...dem go just cut and nail ur head...u go enter dia salon with galaxy haircut..dem go end up given u "gorimakpa"
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by ChrisKels: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Lalasticlala, Kandiikane, tjskii please move this to the front page, we need more contributions
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by Abfinest007(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2020
why do u want to change someone who knows where d potholes are in ur head

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by ChrisKels: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2020
Abfinest007:
why do u want to change someone who knows where d potholes are in ur head

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by LordIsaac(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Same here... Transport fare to my barber's shop is more than the haircut price. Truth be told, the guy is very good.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by 2special(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Once I explain my choice of hair cut the first time and he did a perfect job, surely, l will come back again confidently with no need of explaining myself to him again.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2020
Since the day one gorimapa barber use my head learn work na den i know say to change barber no pure. This guy barb me style wey i neva see before,con carve am so tey e reach guardiola level.even use clipper tear tear my skin.i wore cap for 3 weeks cos of that. Tunisia my beloved barber.you neva fall my hand for over 3years we met,i promise to ever remain faithfull to you. So ep me gad

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by seankafor(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Me I no get a particular personal barber oo.

Any nice spot with better packaging I go enter there go barb..

No be all those kpako roadside barbers oo
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by scoundrel(f): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
When I cut my hair low it was any barber whatsoever I let cut my hair. I don’t remember hair trimming being a skill.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by Greatzeus(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
ChrisKels:
Tell us your experience with a new barber and why you hardly change your barber?

There is a saying that "some men are more faithful to their barbers than they are to their spouses", hence, when you go to a new place, how do you cope and how do you manage to get another barber win your trust?

When I was in the University I go to the same barber till when I graduated. At home I also have my barber I patronise. Currently I have been patronising my barber for more than 10 years. When I get there we greet and he does his thing. I don't say Shi t,he knows how I want it.
Infact we like brothers now. We relate.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Change Their Barbers? by ChrisKels: 3:20pm On May 03, 2020
Lalasticlala, Kandiikane, tjskii

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World Youngest Father � / Logo Design Promo / Deeper Life Wedding: Nothing Like Makeup, Rings Or Nails - See Photos Of Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.